Saraswatichandra-WU-3/6-Guman knows about the paap

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
So Mein aa gai
After a long time I know...
and sorry to all those people who had commented on the last update thread and I could not reply...

Mere do hi haath hai and upar se quarter sa Dimaag Me kya karoon, had to back up on lots of forums last week...๐Ÿ˜ณ
And as a reward for the same, the lovely CVs give me a HEALTHY (read only if you recognize Sarcasm) dose of Gooo๐ŸคขMan every episode I update...

So if you find that I have skipped the details and sounding completely bonkers...then you are...completely right...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

The Episode starts with Kumud crying her heart out (Dekho mere phootey naseeb..last monday I had updated this scene as the Precap, now am repeating the same as the main episode..next monday it will be the recap probably and for another year to come they will keep on showing it as Flashback, I guess) Guniyal consoles her saying that you and Saras are going to be married soon but still she should have thought about it before...And ofcourse our Peeping tom errr I mean Peeping Tomy...Aka Gooomaan is eaves dropping (In the process may her ears literally drop on the floor from the sheer weight of the chandeliers that are swinging from her ear lobes๐Ÿ˜ก) and she gets happy (Why cant they keep their doors closed when they know that a vixen named Goooman is roaming around๐Ÿ˜ก)

The two friends LN and VC are playing chess and apparently LN is beating VC in chess (LN go and beat your wife first!!! and not on a chessboard , may be with a table or a chair or a cupboard๐Ÿค”!!) They are apparrently reminiscing their old days and are now happy that they are going to be Samadhis (In laws) in real life..VC gets sad thinking that Kumud will be going...LN teases him and they both share a light moment...

Kumud is going somewhere and Kusum and Saras see her and asks where is she going, they both feel something is bothering her and ask her...She is in denial when Goooman  walks in (Somebody give me a reprieve from this woman, how does she manages to be everywhere...๐ŸคขItni badi haveli hai, why doesnot she gets lost somewhere or better slip into that big ganda pond outside the Haveli!!!)
She taunts Kumud saying that she must have had a fight with Saras the other night when they met...Kumud says that she was here in Sejal's wedding but Goooman asks the others whether they had seen her..and then says that it is a new love and one enjoys meeting chori chori chupke chupke (Ofcourse you would know everything about it...you must have had so many new loves ๐Ÿคข) Sunny tells Kummud that she  might hide from them but she has to tell th Goooman if there is any problem (Sunny.) Gooman again asks and says that if the problem becomes big then she would side with her son...๐Ÿคข Kusum senses the tension and comes in between Kumud and Goooman and says that her sister has a big ego and so they must have fought, she will reconcile them (Loved how she came right in the middle of the two and also the fact that she would REPAIR the relation between the two...)

Kumari and her baau jaap is on, she is wondering on how to meet him when DB comes to manao and patao, but apparently she rebukes her mother ( now Kumari has decided that since she has started receiving her mother's attention she doesnot want it anymore๐Ÿคข)
On the other side Kumari ke pappaji is getting desperate to meet his daughter and his Dariyalal bapu ka bhakt aka Umesss is assuring that he will get his daughter for her...(how wonderful is this chor police ki jodi๐Ÿคข)

VC is searching for Guniyal and lands up in Kumud's room who is looking upset...he asks her what happened but she says everything is alright...he makes her sit and recounts her how when LN had asked for her for Saras, he had said yes because he was LN's son, then he saw how good as a person he was when he came to RG...and then when he publicly asked for her hand, he was happy as happy as any father could be...He says that he and Guni had managed their household based on their love and her and Saras's marriage would be the same...he shares a secret that he had eaten four jalebis on Sejal's marriage after hearing Saras' proposal but tells her not to tell her mother...he says that he TRUSTs her that she wont...She breaks at the Trust word...but VC thinks it to be happy tears and doesnot inquire...

Kumud is sitting on the terrace wondering whether she was harsh with Saras, when he had approached her...and Guniyal's say that they had accepted each other as husband and wife and then Saras's words that he will accept the blame...she writes the letter...saying sorry and that she should not have called the "Deed" as PAaP...She goes and puts the letter in Saras's room where Gooman finds it and reads it (Somebody kidnap this woman...and parcel her to timbuktooo...where she can do jhingalala with the citizens!!! I am so tired of her dropping EVERYWHERE...and for God's sake Kumud, when you know that the woman is out to get your blood, why would you keep a chit like that lying !!!!!!) And also can somebody tell me what is this carving behind Kumud...It definitely is not Radha Krishna..and what is this kind of carving doing in a house...especially just outside Saras's (originally Kumud's) room?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Goooman goes to Kumud's room and says that she thought she had won after Saras asked for her hand ...Kumud says that she is not in a race with anyone...(Thank God ...one smack!!) She says it was Saras who asked for her hand...Goooman questions that then why are you feeling guilty,?? She shows her the letter and says that now your parents would not be able to meet their eyes with her (yes probably because I will have your eyes scratched out before that, if you continue this nonsense!!!๐Ÿ˜ก)

Precap : Laxminandan and VC talking about the marriage date and Saras who is smiling...(Finally I get to see him..other than in the FBs!!)
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Waiting Srush!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edit:  Mein bhi aa gayiii..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›
Dekho mere phootey naseeb..last monday I had updated this scene as the Precap, now am repeating the same as the main episode..next monday it will be the recap probably and for another year to come they will keep on showing it as Flashback, I guess
We Know Srush CV's ki to..๐Ÿ˜ก
Im not feeling bad for us but for you ..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
I wish next Monday SaMud scenes ki barsaat ho jaye..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

LN go and beat your wife first!!! and not on a chessboard , may be with a table or a chair or a cupboard๐Ÿค”!!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Somebody give me a reprieve from this woman, how does she manages to be everywhere...๐ŸคขItni badi haveli hai, why doesnot she gets lost somewhere or better slip into that big ganda pond outside the Haveli!!!

Tumne sahi kaha Srush Timbaktu bhej do isko phir dekho kaise SaMud hi SaMud milega update karne k liye..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by minniee - 10 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniee

Waiting Srush!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ho gaya...tu kahan??
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Srushtiben, hun pan aavi gayi๐Ÿ˜† 

The first thought that came to mind today when we got Guman overdose was 'I am sure Srushti is doing the WU today'๐Ÿ˜†
Besides you have to post on days that I am unable to make posts. Lappy and phone ki vaat lagi hai so having a bit of trouble.

Below -  yes I would like to know too!! It didnt look like Radha-Krishna to me too but most folks on forum seemed to think it is, so I thought I am mistaken!

And also can somebody tell me what is this carving behind Kumud...It definitely is not Radha Krishna..and what is this kind of carving doing in a house...especially just outside Saras's (originally Kumud's) room?
hunnybunch thumbnail
Thanks!

You still managed to write such a beautiful WU with so much Gooman ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

At the same feel pity for you ๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Srushtiben, hun pan aavi gayi๐Ÿ˜† 

The first thought that came to mind today when we got Guman overdose was 'I am sure Srushti is doing the WU today'๐Ÿ˜†

Besides you have to post on days that I am unable to make posts. Lappy and phone ki vaat lagi hai so having a bit of trouble.

Below -  yes I would like to know too!! It didnt look like Radha-Krishna to me too but most folks on forum seemed to think it is, so I thought I am mistaken!

And also can somebody tell me what is this carving behind Kumud...It definitely is not Radha Krishna..and what is this kind of carving doing in a house...especially just outside Saras's (originally Kumud's) room?

@ bold๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• I ALWAYS get this...you know on IPK I used to get comments that "I wish that Wednesdays (my day of update then) has bad episodes, because then I know you will make me laugh?๐Ÿ˜•" I mean whatever did I ever do to people

About the pic...that was sure a bold pic...is it a wonder we got a PMS track with THAT kind of drawing in the house??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Oh no prob, about your not posting...I love your inputs..but not compulsory re..tu like bhi maregi toh I am all happy shappy๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

Thanks!

You still managed to write such a beautiful WU with so much Gooman ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

At the same feel pity for you ๐Ÿ˜†

azu I skipped the scenes like anything..Thanks to your LU...I could just surf through them๐Ÿ˜†
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Bloody disgusting Gumaan. ๐Ÿคข
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah u r back wid WU,i enjoy reading ur updates๐Ÿ˜ณ
TFS!!
somebody tell me what is this carving behind Kumud...It definitely is not Radha Krishna..and what is this kind of carving doing in a house...especially just outside Saras's (originally Kumud's) room?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
I guess its radha krishna only,becoz i hv a same kind of painting in my room๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -bornalee- - 10 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Guniyal consoles her saying that you and Saras are going to be married soon but still she should have thought about it before..."

Do you notice Srushti? One major change in adaption is Guniyal's broader outlook. Though her wise handling is consistence with the parameters of original; wise, compassionate and prudent, also crisp and efficient...but there, her one failing came in the last. Along with sundar ( positive one of the original) she was first to protest remarriage. Though husband's probable loss of face, loss of brahminical stature and prime ministership were her pressing concerns there...Anyways, here, in her broad acceptance lies another pointer to the change in the End, IMO...in the wake...Saras- Guniyal scene is going to give important clues on the bent...waiting for it.๐Ÿ˜Š