Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sweety is overreacting now. While I admit that the Mathur kids are very weird, she doesn't need to condemn the Mathurs for the sole reason that they use parenting books. Its quite weird, I have to say! 

Anyways, thanks for the update!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@BP I think Mathur kids are fine...and Mathurs are not using the book...but probably has written it themselves😆 Sweety is over reacting definitely. There is no need for her to compare her parenting with others and try to prove others wrong
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
seems like a bellow average episode. Worst episode after leap. Disappointed after reading WU only. Don't wanna watch.Edited by PritamDas01 - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam

I would not say worst episode. It was a good episode..interesting too. But I would want to see the end of the track today
skyforceguy thumbnail
first raavi's lectures, i have no energy to tolerate that. Yes its a nice awareness but they failed to show it properly.
2nd sweety, what's wrong with her? Not liking her behaviour at all.
3rd is the track itself, this track has lost its plot. At the end, they'll probably show sweety to be blindly right. It will be the worst ending.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PritamDas01

first raavi's lectures, i have no energy to tolerate that. Yes its a nice awareness but they failed to show it properly.
2nd sweety, what's wrong with her? Not liking her behaviour at all.
3rd is the track itself, this track has lost its plot. At the end, they'll probably show sweety to be blindly right. It will be the worst ending.

Raavi's lecture was better than her bahaduri speech...and it was for less than 2 min... it was not a bad scene...
As for the track...it has been a good one and definitely it is not ending with Sweety is right...Nanu is present so he will give verdict
skyforceguy thumbnail
i think i should watch the episode first. But i did not like it after reading the WU.
PhoenixSnitch49 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks was the lovely update as still episode was ok! Sweety is now too much!!! She's over-reacting🤔😳
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam Probably my WU was not good😆
Watch the episode and let me know how it was...I am not telling it was a great episode...but definitely not bad or worst