Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: payal7

WOW Sara Another beautiful creation and soul touching words

You know I was thinking since shayari is one of Varun's favourate things we should have a Shayari day each week - say every Wednesday those that wish to share a shayari, poem, saying, phrase does so.

I know Ronit, Vinnie, Komal Julie and you all have the gift so why don't we do that here?

What do you guys think?

Sorry but what is shayari?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sara

Shayari means poetry
Sandy66 thumbnail
Edited by Sandy66 - 10 years ago
Sandy66 thumbnail
😊Ronit, your V.M. was fabulous. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you. These roses are just for
your hard work and dedication.
Sandy66 thumbnail
Take good care of yourself

Sandy66 thumbnail
Take Care

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will definitely watch their show. I am just glad to see that he has gotten a job and it must be fun to work with his wife.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sandy - Thank you for watching the vms and loving them .. and yeah for leaving your cute comments ... πŸ˜Š Thank u for the card n flowers .. Thank u sweety

Komal and Payal - GET WELL SOON .. u both need a lil break from work so u can get well soon !! Yes payal I m talking about u πŸ˜†

Julie- Yeah em happy too.. and glad that the dream I sow came true the next day I found out about this show and felt .. do dream come true and that too.. so fast πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ some how some where i feel im part of his publicity .. I know I m just trying to promote him as much as I can and he deserve it and He deserve more then this .. our efforts will give him more success in future . .. I hope n pray πŸ˜ƒ

All...
Okay.. So Tonight I had a lil break evening .. with the show .. Qawali night .. Yeah i love qawali songs.. where is Komal to put the music for us daily .. i really miss it😭
any ways .. so I came back from it and it was good all songs were my choice .. I came back 2 put the episode of big fame star so all.. please do watch
sandy - please u tooo watch it because Now vinnie will provide the written update for u all..  😊

Okay ..
Good night
see ya tomorrow ..
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
Sandy66 thumbnail
Good Evening
Good Night
😊Varun and all the Lovely Ladies:πŸ€—
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am almost in the end of des main nikla hoga chand and finely finely varun came back in epi 176 ... only 4 episodes left .. I guess i will finish it tonight !!!