Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rayan I have answered your questions! Hope you are happy!
How did you like my refined answers?

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry, as I was counting your 300words ke Answer, My Cellphone had faced a Power cut from It's battery, due to which I couldn't write any reply for your answer Further.πŸ˜† Now back to The topic, Answers was Nice. I was Thinking about Putting some more Qs tonight, but later Droped this Idea as I already had posted Many Qs for today and So, I guess.. I should bring some more in Next Few days instead of Tonight. So, Get Ready for The coming up Grill.😈
and about "Ji" and "4 years Difference" ... Yaar, We're Bros... It's cool with Only names instead of using "Ji".😎
Narad007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Surya . few   questions from me            1. what u like and dislke    most to do?          2. which thing makes u angry?                             3. what is your view about the world.               4. Math is ... to u?

Originally posted by: Narad007

Hey Surya . few   questions from me            1. what u like and dislke    most to do?          2. which thing makes u angry?                             3. what is your view about the world.               4. Math is ... to u?

1.I like to sing and read most and dislike listening to political debates (I know, my mom says, "You should know what is happening." She is INTO politics like anything. (She is not a politician, if you are wondering))
2. Anyone who repeatedly does something, or anyone who talks bad things abt my Radhakrishna/Mahadev-Parvati
3. This world is progressing in both positive and negative ways, but it is a wonderful place all the same!
4. Maths is one of the fundamentals on which the universe is created, but only in theory. πŸ˜† In practice I am like πŸ˜•. Somehow in class, when maam explains it is so easy but in the exam it is like, "What the hell is this?"πŸ˜†
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey surya. πŸ˜†  i was only jokingπŸ˜†

looks like u got angry. πŸ˜•SORYYY  Y Y Y Y YπŸ˜ƒ

Ya im not any aunty. im almost 18 now. (bit less than 18).πŸ˜†

my questions were whacky 😭  🀣 (sorry joking againπŸ˜†)

plz dont mind. SORRY again.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by itstimetospeak - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

hey surya. πŸ˜†  i was only jokingπŸ˜†

looks like u got angry. πŸ˜•SORYYY  Y Y Y Y YπŸ˜ƒ

Ya im not any aunty. im almost 18 now. (bit less than 18).πŸ˜†

my questions were whacky 😭  🀣 (sorry joking againπŸ˜†)

plz dont mind. SORRY again.πŸ˜ƒ

What angry?πŸ˜† I don't mind at all. So I guess, since you are 18, your name changes from Dishaji to just Disha. Hah.
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

What angry?πŸ˜† I don't mind at all. So I guess, since you are 18, your name changes from Dishaji to just Disha. Hah.

ye hui na bath πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ now hence forth call me as disha only not disha ji.πŸ˜†

ok enough of grilling today. will come back again in this week with more questions🀣
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi Surya, I see you are already being grilled mercilessly.. but dude that's gonna continue for a few days more!πŸ˜†

1)  What's your aim in life?

2) If you where given a chance to be a part of Mahadev's (The real Lord Shiv) family and a choice to be one of his kiddos whom would you be and why?

3) Think If you where in a situation where u have  turned super- lazy and didn't even listen to your own self (not others certainly)

4) What would you do if some nice girl who you thought was dumb in the past suddenly seems great and all classy.. and here is the best part u start to like her!πŸ˜†

5)  Who/ What motivates you the most?

PS: Answer if you feel comfo at ur pace *no pressure*

Regards
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

Hi Surya, I see you are already being grilled mercilessly.. but dude that's gonna continue for a few days more!πŸ˜†

1)  What's your aim in life?
Be a Classical Singer, and mythologist, along with some knowledge of science and maths

2) If you where given a chance to be a part of Mahadev's (The real Lord Shiv) family and a choice to be one of his kiddos whom would you be and why?
Maybe... Muruga? Because he is the Lord who united the Shaivas and Vaishnavas, and he is a romantic rake, and he is a repository of knowledge. Plus he gets to finish off the fighting instead of Dandiya RaasπŸ˜†

3) Think If you where in a situation where u have  turned super- lazy and didn't even listen to your own self (not others certainly) 
What should I do? I am too lazy to type that LONG answer!πŸ˜†

4) What would you do if some nice girl who you thought was dumb in the past suddenly seems great and all classy.. and here is the best part u start to like her!πŸ˜†
Um... I don't know. Till now such a situation has never arisen, even to my friends. So, my first reaction might be, omg I lke her??😲

5)  Who/ What motivates you the most?
Lord Radhakrishna

PS: Answer if you feel comfo at ur pace *no pressure*

Regards
Sia

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago