Users

Frequent Posters

nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PariD

Hi nolla. 
Aftr so many days our timing is matching๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes PariD, but looks like it didn't last long. Had to go for some time & now you are off. 
Nways, we will try again later๐Ÿ˜Š
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gals The JDJ episode is already started...please come on JDJ forum in SS AT...we will chat there...
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nandita.jana

gals The JDJ episode is already started...please come on JDJ forum in SS AT...we will chat there...

Sure ๐Ÿ˜Š
libsrocks thumbnail
judges's comments are positive and sid is making is image as esmart chora by giving smart answers...today's after sid's reply to anchor about his position in JDJ madhuri was quiet impressed with him...good one SID
miss you today and i really loved the hair in performance...looked super hero to me and better than RA.ONE ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: libsrocks

judges's comments are positive and sid is making is image as esmart chora by giving smart answers...today's after sid's reply to anchor about his position in JDJ madhuri was quiet impressed with him...good one SID

miss you today and i really loved the hair in performance...looked super hero to me and better than RA.ONE๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi Shara

Did you vote for Sid, btw?

He's performance was better than I expected but his body has to loosen up a bit
libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananthesh

Hi Shara

Did you vote for Sid, btw?

He's performance was better than I expected but his body has to loosen up a bit

i voted for sid 4 times...3 times on sms and one times online
i must say he and sonia are quiet smart...they hid sid's weakness (stiff action) very well in this act...this made everyone automatically praise his performance...really proud of u sid...he is working hard on your dance and the way they go with their performaces ๐Ÿ‘
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi gals...sudha atllast the online poll was opened in the morning 6:30 AM IST. so voted many times on the website. He is bashed a lot on jdj forum as they found he did not dance...
I agree but the act was such that he had to be stiff. By complaint why sonia did not show close ups of sid face. He can give good expressions or may be its not needed in the 3d ACT. He and sonia were in sync mostly except few minor places.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am scared for his next act..skates ๐Ÿ˜•  I hope he knows how to skate...he said he was very good at sports in school and even played football for the state team. If he knows skating beforehand it will help him in his dance otherwise being a nondancer its even more difficult.
libsrocks thumbnail
i really find sid smart when it comes to the choices he made in his career
first he patiently polished himself as an actor and now later on joined the cast of a super hit and powerful serial plus he really made it as an actor and heartthrob of t.v and now when he is at peak of his career he went into a proper and famous reality show which will not only makes his career flying in right direction but will also make him a better dancer...a almost complete package of talent and good looks ๐Ÿ‘
well done sid ad i am proud to be known as one of you fans...keep soaring high โญ๏ธ
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well I hope SRS now get some idea abt his obnoxious sister