Arshi TS: Always have..Always will..3RD SHOT PG27

mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

izzy0502 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nice os...

continue soon
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice story...
arnav dating sheetal from past few months😲
poor khushi...
continue soon:)
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please continue soon...some time we need not believe in gossip...lets hope for the best...can i tell you i hate sheetal kapoor i always  have i always will
zariya123 thumbnail
u scared me by this tag of the end
hating arnav if he will do something like this
 khush!!!!!!!!!!i time for a boy friend
hz83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
continue soon
feel sorry for khushi :"(
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS, pallavi, cont soon. the second part.
mz.brar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AHHH I almost did choke you!!! Then I read the A/N heheh thank you so much for the dedication'..sorry this is sooo late, but i have a valid reason ....

Your writing is addicting! So no complaints from me for the part 2, I'm sure Nishat doesn't mind either.😉

I wonder how long Sheetal was ploting to get at Arnav and how far she was really willing to go...seems like her mother may have a part to play as well.

Do khushi and Arnav not have any mutual friends( a couple for that long, theirs bound to be some friend that's thinking with a cool head!! It cant just be Jiya- someone from Arnavs side must know something!!??)

And where the hell did this nikhil come from?? shes been single for all of 6 weeks!!!! back of buddy!(or has she not told anyone about her having a bf at all, forget just the name) See and shes mad at Arnav! shes got an admirer too(and he purposed!!!!!)

I think its a set up by Sheetal - her father had the party to honor ASR and she probably latched herself on pretending to be the perfect hostess. Media was of course going to be there, she probably had her friends make comments about engagements and weddings. Arnavs probably sitting their stewing in his anger not even realizing that Khushi's probably jumped to a million and one conclusions by now(that's if he reads the gossip section of the paper) ...but his parents would have said something wouldn't they have? uggg now I'm filling my comment up with my predictions hehe sorry! SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE US HANGING!!

Edited by mz.brar - 10 years ago
Gul_malik thumbnail
nice
loved it.
Nice start.
Update soon
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no. arshi were together for 6 yrs n now arnav is seein sheetal or is it a rumor,  arnav never said he loved khushi bt then when does arnav ever say tht. why wud arnav stick to khushi for so long if he diny love her he did come on all the new yrs for khushi's bday. so will he come this yr