Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
he is the hottest and i cant help but cry when he cries on screen😭 he is that good
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and since ive met him thrice personally so i wud say he is easily the most humble, down to earth and charismatic actor ive ever met..he just doesnt let u feel like u dont know him..he treats u as if he knows u for ages..n he has got an amazing sense of humour❤️
sgksg3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Laizu yaar , i know i m late but i was having a week full of examinations and i got free time now and first thing i saw is ur wonderful KSGlicious post
Plzz add the qualities i mention plzzz plzzz .
.---he exactly knows what his work his and he sticks to that (like he said in his nepal int.)
--- he is a self-made man , he is the KSG without any GODfather
---- he never comprises on his self-respect for achieving anything fast and easily
---- he loves /worships his work
---- his eyes can't speak lie and his eyes is a gateway of his heart which is so pure .
--- he is a man with killer looks and GOLDEN HEART
--- he is frank , honest and can't be diplomat .
--- he is THE GOD'S MOST PERFECT CREATION .

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sgksg3

Laizu yaar , i know i m late but i was having a week full of examinations and i got free time now and first thing i saw is ur wonderful KSGlicious post
.---he exactly knows what his work his and he sticks to that (like he said in his nepal int.)
---- he never comprises on his self-respect for achieving anything fast and easily
---- his eyes can't speak lie and his eyes is a gateway of his heart which is so pure .

Bless this perfect comment ! 👏
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

👏

---I think instead of Golden Heart it should be platinum or diamond heart😳
---I also love his eyes dear. I can see very clearly when he's hurted or when he's in love with his one true love Jennifer.
---Dear ofcurse he's not a Diplomat, he's an actor(very good at that with his very talented eyes). I dont think he wants to be a politician or Congress/ BJP will accept him that willingly😡
---I think all of us fans should plan a joint prayer to thank god for creating him, yes?
sgksg3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

Bless this perfect comment !👏

thanx for liking my comment !! KSG is my world
sgksg3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

👏

---I also love his eyes dear. I can see very clearly when he's hurted or when he's in love with his one true love Jennifer.
---Dear ofcurse he's not a Diplomat, he's an actor(very good at that with his very talented eyes). I dont think he wants to be a politician or Congress/ BJP will accept him that willingly😡
---I think all of us fans should plan a joint prayer to thank god for creating him, yes?

i think any metal or substance in thisworld would be less expensive /valuable than his heart cardiac muscles !! And i everyday thanx god for creating karan singh grover
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think any metal or substance in thisworld would be less expensive /valuable than his heart cardiac muscles !! And i everyday thanx god for creating karan singh grover

I bow down to you. You are a bigger KSG fan than me😭
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
something no one said frank and straightforward 😉
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

👏

Lamao..This is hilarious🤣