Posted: 10 years ago
Wow..that was unexpected..
nice update..
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
update 10 :
SUperb !!
Khushi is confused with her feelings ...
gosh dat harsh is really short tempered !!...

felt sooryy  to see  a heartbroken Khushi ! ::"((((
Arnav was with another girl ??!..

what s all about dat roof scene ?!!...
n u're hint about the next update being really  unexpected ???
soo damn eager for it !!!!!!!
 update sooon !!!!!!!!! 

update11 :
just loved how Khushi let all out !...
Arnav kissed her 
dat was soo beautiful ☺️

jealous Arnav !...dats always  a pleasure rto read😆
eager for upcoming parts..

this SS actually reached my expectations😊😊
Edited by IPKKNDfan4ever - 10 years ago
adhu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally arnav expressed his feelings and khushi's heart is still beating😳
thanks for pm waiting eagerly for next update
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was hell of a make out 😃and confession.

LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

SS: Unexpected part 12

Khushi woke up in the morning earlier than her friends but stayed in bed for some time thinking about the events of the night before. She closed her eyes and repeated everything that happened between her and Arnav. She replayed how his hands grazed her bare waist and his refusal to allow her to move away from his kiss. But most of all she kept replaying his words of confession, 'if that's even what they were,' she thought. But he said it didn't he? That he liked her. She suddenly wanted to believe it more than anything in the world and deep down she did.

She finally got out of bed and hit the shower. When she got out, she wore her new orange skirt and a blank tank top tucked inside. She braided her hair to one side while it was still wet and fixed herself up by putting her usual eyeliner and blush.

She looked at the time and it wasn't even nine o'clock yet. That was way too early for all the others since they'd usually eat their breakfast at ten in the morning. She left her friends in their sleeping state and went downstairs to eat something.

She came face to face with Harsh and turned to leave but he stopped her by calling her name. He walked around her to face her and held a plate of pancakes up for her with a smile. "Breakfast is ready."

"Thank you but I'll eat when my friends come." Her lips formed a straight line when he blocked her way as she tried to leave. "I think we should talk about last night," he said and Khushi's eyebrows shot up.

She relaxed her muscles and sarcastically smiled. "You're right. Come, let's sit," she held on to his forearm and pulled him to a table where he sat across from her. She folded her hands together on top of the table and waited for him to speak, all the while keeping her fake smile on her lips.

"Look...I understand if you want a break; I don't mind. I will wait patiently for as long as you need and whenever you're ready then we'll get back together."

If Khushi weren't forcefully holding her smile - which was starting to curl in anger - then she definitely would have gaped at him. "By the way, where did you go after our little disagreement?"

She saw as his expression gave way a bit and he tried to recompose himself quickly. "With friends."

Khushi stared at him silently but on the inside, she was exploding. 'You pathetic liar! You stupid, stupid cow!'

She finally let her smile drop as she glared at him seriously. "Listen very carefully to what I have to say. There is absolutely no way in this life or any afterlife that I will ever get back with you, but the fact you just lied to me supports my very cruel thoughts about you right now. I don't wish or care to talk about what I saw but I did see everything."

He stared silently as she bore her vehement glares at him.

"Don't ever speak to me again and don't ever try to apologize. But to save myself the headache just in case you go against my wishes, I forgive you. You are free, my friend. Go have all the sex you want with Monica. I forgive you but just know that I will never forget it. The least you should have learned from the few months that we were going out that it's not easy to persuade me. Conversation is over, and so are any of the previous connections between us. Good day."

She went back upstairs to her room and of course her friends were still asleep. She grabbed her wallet and walked back down. She got to the lobby and was only a couple feet away from the door when she saw a very familiar someone walk out the place.

She quickened her pace and went out after him. "Arnav," she called out and he turned around to look at her. She took in his blue plaid shirt that she had picked out for him and he noticed the clothes she was wearing was also from their outing.

They shared a quiet eye lock for a moment - both clearly thinking about the night before. Arnav's eyes involuntarily moved to her lips and remembered the taste of them while he caressed them with his own. She was also thinking about their passionate moment together but she also remembered when he smiled against her lips the first time he kissed her leading her to slap him. She pretended to brush something off face in order to mask the smile that was creeping on her face.

Her bad mood lightened when his own smirk appeared and he raised an eyebrow. "Following me?"

Khushi rolled her eyes but didn't stop her grin from showing this time. She walked up to him and shrugged her shoulders. "That depends on your own interpretation but the truth is, I'm just tired of the hotel food and it's a nice day so...why not?"

They started walking down the street - Khushi with her arms casually folded over her chest and Arnav with his hands in his jean pockets. "You look nice," he finally broke the silence and Khushi looked up a bit startled then half smiled. "Thank you. The shirt looks good on you, too."

"You did pick it out for me, after all," he said as he popped his collar as a joke making both of them chuckle.

They went inside a little caf and both ordered Turkish coffee and a bagel. They were awkwardly silent around each other though still friendly.

"Are you uh...okay after last night?" Arnav asked and Khushi's eyes widened. "What?" She asked and he quickly shook his head. "I mean with you and the dog!"

Her heart rate went back to its normal pace. "Oh...yeah. I talked to him just earlier. You won't believe it; he actually tried to reason with me again. He probably thought I sat in the corner of the restaurant for the rest of the time sulking! Thank you," she said to the waiter as he served them both.

"That's definitely not what you were doing," Arnav mumbled and Khushi looked up at him. "Sorry?" She asked and he shook his head nothing.

Khushi pursed her lips in a straight line and picked up her mug to blow on it a bit. She found it unusual that Arnav was so quiet. The silence was killing her actually. "Why are you so quiet?"

"I'm just tired. Last night was a long one."

"Oh...uh...yeah," she clumsily agreed. She couldn't believe it but she actually missed his obnoxious yet funny side. This Arnav in front of her was shy as if he were the bride on a girl's wedding day!

"Have you gotten all the gifts that you need to for your family?" She asked, desperate for some kind of a conversation between them.

"No. But I do need a shopping partner, especially a girl, to help me choose stuff for my Nani and Di."

"Well, there isn't any shortage of girls here," she said and caught the inside of her cheek when he raised his brow at her. "Is this your way of rejecting my offer?"

"I'm just kidding yaar! I don't mind another shopping expedition."

"Since when do you tease?" He asked with an amused expression.

"Since now," she said with a flirtatious smile before she sipped on her coffee.

Khushi and Arnav rushed back to the hotel when Khushi's friends wouldn't stop texting her and asking her to come back. Arnav managed to finish his shopping for his whole family and Khushi bought a couple things: a genuine leather wallet for her father and a red tunic shirt for her mom.

They were walking towards the entrance when Arnav suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her along until they got to the side of the building where there was absolutely no one, not even parked cars. He plastered her against the wall and trapped her one side by placing his hand next to her head.

"The only way this awkwardness will go away is if we talk about last night."

Her hands were growing clammy and her heart was skipping fast. His delicious cologne was taking over her senses and the way he leaned his head in a bit made her swoon. "I'm not sure..." She said incoherently.

He leaned in more to whisper in her ear. "How did it make you feel?" He asked in a husky voice and subtly rubbed his stubble against her cheek as he pulled back to look at her. But that was all it took for her body to break into goosebumps until the nerves crept to her face and made her blush crimson red.

She swallowed the large lump in her throat and looked over his shoulder at the trees because she could no longer look at his intense gaze. "I don't know..."

"Do you want me to remind you of last night so you can figure it out?" He asked with a naughty smirk and the tone of his voice made her look back at him with wide eyes. "Khushi, you're always so bold. Why have you suddenly become so dumbstruck? Do you not know how to say yes or no?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows but he wasn't actually irritated in any way.

"Yes." She said breathlessly.

"You do? That's excellent!" He said with a wide grin and wondered why she was blushing so hard. He didn't even say anything to make her react that way.

"No, I mean yes." She hesitantly said and Arnav looked at her with confusion. "What?"

Her hands were shaking and her stomach was doing somersaults. Her heart was another matter all together. Other people ran to get their heart beating but just his presence was enough to make hers go insane.

"Yes to your question." She said growing impatient. She wanted him to repeat last night's actions and yet for once he was completely oblivious of what she was trying to say.

But Arnav wasn't. He knew exactly what she was saying yes for and he was trying everything in his might to stay away for just a few more moments. He wanted her to say it herself. He wanted her to know that she wanted him too as much as he wanted her. So he continued to play dumb with her. "Which question? I've already asked so many. Was it the one from early this morning, or the one from the store, or the one from now? Your answer is just too vague."

"Ugh! Just kiss me, Arnav!" She exclaimed and let his charming pearly whites be shown as he smiled from ear to ear. He dropped his bag to the ground and cupped her face. "Now you know," he said and didn't spare another second to place his lips against hers. Where last night's kisses were done in the angst of his irritation because she wouldn't believe that he had feelings for her, this time was different as Arnav took it real slow.

He allowed for his lips to perfectly mold around hers. He continued to hold her face between his palms and felt her hands slowly make their way up his chest and around his back. Her hands started to move down a bit until they were around his waist and she pulled him towards her.

With her heart bursting with contentment, it was she who smiled this time in the middle of their kissing which stopped it but they remained in their positions as they took a moment to catch some air. Khushi felt his breath on her neck and the surging feelings she got in the next moment as he lightly trailed his hands down her bare arms, leaving a trail of goosebumps.

He intertwined his fingers with hers and pushed her flat against the wall with his hips. He dipped his head further and delicately kissed the area right below her jaw line then moved his way down her neck and came back up as he hovered over her lips with his.

"Let me ask again: how do you feel?"

"Like I'm about to faint," she whispered and arched her back ever so slightly when he brushed his lips over hers. "As a result of what?" He asked her in a teasing tone.

"Don't make me slap you again," she threatened then smiled when she heard the sound of his laughter. "Won't you say it out loud once and for all?" He asked and as much as she wanted to - since the one from the night before was not exactly ideal - she was simply too nervous to say anything.

She shook her head and felt his breath against her lips as he sighed. He took a step back, letting go of her completely, and picked up his bags, giving Khushi's her own. "Take your time," he said with a kind smile before he left. She remained standing there and found herself smiling like a child who discovered Candyland. She liked Arnav and there was no denying it. Now how she would break it to him was the real question. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I update really quickly but it's because I write the story instead of doing hmwk. In my last two weeks of high school and seriously I have no motiviation left. Am I crazy for not studying? Absolutely! But it's okay...ya'll don't worry about me (I'm sure you're thinking you don't, haha) I'll go study now! 😃 

Thank you sooo much for the response that the last part got. You guys probably think all writers just say that but we mean it!!! 🤗

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
saavan_lover thumbnail
Awesome update! loved it <3 they kissed again!! :D Glad their relationship is progressing and Khushi likes him too <3 Cannot wait to read more :)
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Aww you definitely deserves an award for writing such an awesome story and making me smile like a fool everytime I read this silly and super cute Arnav. So I baked a cake for you and please dont hesitate to grab a bite 😉 Hope you like chocolate cakes! 

Btw another beautiful update and finally they realized what they have and took a chance, lovely! It was an exceptionally well written update 😊
segad thumbnail
just the last two weeks, go study now and then you can party