CAN U PM IT TO
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Thanks Azwa😃
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Great Part Vibha

I;m in love with Kunwar Arjun Singh too cute.. love the bonding of kabir Manyata and her father who plays kabir?

Uday is rude worst of all he chose J DS isnt gna be very happy bout that

cont soon

Thanks di🤗
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarin04

itneresting chap . loved it

Thanks Jaru bachcha🤗
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanah12

Awesome update!

Sorry for late comment.
Love the update! 
Do continue soon&
Thanks for the pm.

Thank you Sanah😃
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pia.raha

heyy vibhaa nice starttt!!!!!! sorry for being so latee!!!!! and pm me fr dis story,.i know maine abhi tak tumhare dusre story par commnt nehi kiya hai,mein bohot slow reader hu😳😳 so roz kuch kuch karke padh rahi hu😊😊

Thanks Pia dear🤗
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Manyata placed special dinner in front of 'Kuvar Arjun singh', her pet Cat. She had rescued him from an eagle 9 months ago when he was just a tiny kitten. One small 'mew' from him and she had fallen in love with him. She and he were inseparable since then; sometimes so much that even Kabir got jealous of their friendship. Now the man or rather cat in question looked at her with gratitude in his yellow eyes and began to lap up the fish she had put in his bowl, while Manyata looked at him affectionately.

"Manu, tu mujhe yeh bata ki tune iska naam 'Kuvar Arjun singh' kyon rakha?, tu Tommy, rocky, tullu, gullu aisa kuch bhi rakh sakti thi na?" Kabir asked her.

"tu jalta hai na iske naam se? yeh naam maine isliye rakha kyon ki mera Arjun singh bohot hoshiyar hai aur maharbharat ke Arjun ke tarah ise bhi machliyan pakadna bohot achcha lagta hai" she picked up his tail absent mindedly.

"toh tu apna naam Manyata se badalkar 'Draupadi' rakhle, suit karega tujhpar" Kabir suggested.

"Kabir ke bachche! Tu ruk..main badalti hoon ab tera naam" she stood up to chase him while he ran across the room continuing to the garden.

Minutes later both were tired and both stopped at same time for breath. They heard a satisfied purr behind them which indicated that someone had finished their dinner and wanted to join them in the game.

"Kabir..chalo ab andhera ho gaya na..aur kal college bhi jaana hai..kal milte hain" she said in a tired voice. It was nearly 8 and she had barely noticed.

Kabir bid her good bye and continued to his own home thinking about all that which had happened since evening. It wasn't new for them to indulge in mindless fun but he felt strange today like they had done something new. He thought hard and Manyata's dad's words came to his mind; maybe it had affected him more than he realized. But every girl was supposed to get married and go to her home one day isn't it? What's new in that? He kicked himself mentally and remembered just in time to clean his bike. He had promised Manu that he would teach her to ride a bike; after college tomorrow. Though her father scoffed at this, she loved to do all that, which was forbidden for the girls.

At the same time, in the other corner of the village a Rave party was in full swing in the farm house owned by none other than 'Yuvraj Udayveer singh'. Though he himself didn't do drugs (he felt it was wrong) his high society friends were fully sloshed in alcohol and smoked a special variety of Marijuana which was a rare find.

J who was dancing to an erotic dance number being blasted from the hidden speakers, stopped dancing and came upto Uday to check why he didn't join them. "tum yahan akele akele kya kar rahe ho? C'mon, enjoy the party, have fun" she slurred.

"J, humne kaha tha na tumse? Aaj ke raat no drugs, no alcohol..kal DS se milna hai tumhe..haath dhokar humare peeche padi hain shaadi ke liye, she'll meet you and be satisfied that I found myself someone" Uday said.

"okay, okay..ab toh mujhe poori chad gayi hai'ise utharne ka ek hi tareeka hai, let's go" she winked at him and dragged him by hand.

Udayveer's friends gave him thumbs up signal as he carried half unconscious J to his own room.

Next morning dawned and after breakfast Kabir came to pick Manyata for college. They used to go together, ever since Kabir's father had bought him the second hand TVS bike. It was his proud possession and nobody was allowed on it except of course Manu. Kabir laughed as Kuvar Arjun singh mewed, purred and kept coming between Manyata's legs as she was about to get out of the house. "aww..mela Arjun" Manyata petted him picking him up.

"Kabir yeh humare saath chalna chahta hai, chalo na ise bhi le chalte hain" she said.

Minutes later they drove to college with Manu on the pillion, Kabir in the front with Arjun standing like a statue in the tiny space in front. Kabir was driving in a slow pace as he didn't want to scare the cat. Arjun was the statue of complacence until they had driven to main road and suddenly he jumped.

Both humans watched in horror as an SUV coming from the other side of the road almost crushed the tiny animal before coming to a screeching halt. Manyata was furious and she instantly climbed down in anger.

"oh bade baap ki bigdi aulad, chal gaadi se neeche uthar..dekh tune kya kiya hai!" she said to the car driver who hadn't bothered to get down. But then the doors opened and they saw that the driver was a woman.

Jainandini adjusted her glares and stepped down as if she was the queen and they were her subjects. "kya problem hai tumhari? Chilla kyon rahi ho?" she asked Manyata.

"chillaoon nahi toh kya tumhari aarti utharun? Aaj kuch ho jaata toh kya karti tum? Manyata screamed even louder.

Uday who was in the seat besides the driver seat had been half asleep when J had stopped the car. Now he saw that she was there outside arguing with a villager. He wanted to reach home early so that J could meet DS. He alighted to drag J back to the car.

The woman was saying "agar mere Arjun singh ko kuch ho jaata toh kasam mata rani ki; main tujhe jail bhijwadeti'kameeni, saali, sadi hui tamatar..ab jaa wapas mera muh kya dekh rahi hai.."

"you idiot villager! How dare you say that to me?" J retorted back. But he didn't notice all this. Instead he noticed the woman whose lips quivered in anger. Her bosom heaved up and down as she breathed and she was slender and looked pleasing to the sight. She reminded him of the girl he had caught in the mangrove yesterday. That woman too had awoken same kind of want in him, so much so that he didn't realize when she had slipped from his hands. He wanted her, now and today. He looked at J and then looked back at the fiery woman.  Of course he will marry J to satisfy DS but this woman could be his dessert. He had heard that poor people would do anything for money and which woman could refuse a hunk like him? None of them. He answered his own question. 

Enveloped in sheer lust, he failed to notice the cat which she held and also the man who stood behind her urging to stop the fight.

Atlast Kabir pulled Manyata with him to the bike and drove away with her; Arjun singh safely in Manyata's lap.

"aaj se tumhara humare saath bike par aana band! Samjhe tum? Aaj tumhe kuch ho jaata toh meri jaan nikal jaati na Arjun singh" she scolded him in affectionate anger.

Once they were back in car, J started muttering about idiot villagers and their stupid behavior. But Uday tuned her out and started thinking a plan to win the woman. He always got he wanted and this time there won't be an exception.

"Uday, meri dress theek hai na? aur mera make up?" J looked at herself in the rare view mirror.

"haan-kya?, oh yes..you are looking perfect J" Udayveer was back to the earth again.

"Uday, tum itne khoye khoye se kyon ho? Abhi tak kal raat ke baare me soch rahe ho? J made an attempt to blush.

"hmm..nahi.." he replied.

"yahan se kaise?" she had stopped the car.

"kya?" he saw that they were not moving.

"oh, I forgot you are coming for the first time'yahan se left and then straight until you can see the mansion" he told her.

"tum aur tumhara gaon! Urgh..i hate your village" J made a face.

Atlast the mansion came into view and J checked her make up once more before getting down. A servant rushed to open the door of the car and then they proceeded inside, with J following Uday. "DS kahan hai?" Udayveer asked a servant. "Jee hukum, rajmata apne kamre me aaram kar rahi hongi" he replied.

Udayveer entered DS's room without knocking, a privilege granted only to him.

"Good morning DS" he greeted her. "Daadi saab, hum aap ke liye surprise laaye hain, hum ne apne liye dulhan dhoondli hai..inse miliye..inka naam hai Jainandini" Udayveer pushed J to the front.

She was wearing a dress that barely reached her knees and her hair was cut short to the shoulders. Her eyebrows were pierced as well. She chirped a 'Hello' to DS with Manicured hands. Mrinalini devi surveyed her from head to toe and her face was unreadable.

"DS, hum kal ke behavior ke liye maafi chahte hain, ummeed hai aap hume maaf kardenge" he kneeled in front of her like a little boy.

"chaliye, chal kar nashta karte hain..phir hume Jainandini se kuch baat karni hai; akele me" DS said.

"lagta hai tumhari DS ko main pasand nahi aayi..ab hum kya karenge Uday?" J made a sad face.

'tum nahi toh koi aur sahi..ladkiyon ki koi kami nahi hai humare liye' he didn't say this aloud.

Precap ' "haan beti, humara yakeen karo, Uday sirf dikhave ke liye modern hai..shaadi ke baad tumhe ghar me 9 inch ka ghoonghat daal kar rehna hoga, roz uske liye apne haath se rotiyan sekhni hogi..gobar ke kande banane honge chulhe ke liye"

"eww..gobar..i hate it" J interjected. "ab tumhe humare ghar ki bahu banna hai toh humari tarah rehna padega" DS said slyly.

Tell me how was it guys?😳 trust me i worked really hard on both the updates today
please 'like' and 'comment😊

Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 10 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing Update Vibha

Loved it

I'm in love witht he cat Kunwar Arjun Singh☺️ he is so cute

Manyata shouted at J that was great should of hit her as well... Mnayata and Kabir friendship is really cute.. DS will get rid of J... looking forward to next part

Cont Soon
Edited by Anam Ali - 10 years ago
htgcute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow superb update luved it vibha...