thanks for the pm
hugss

Thank you for the comment Mona😃
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Amazing update vibha 

Uday is too much still what was the need to call the witch J oh well we got to see MAnyata jealous... Aww Uday helped manyata I'm sure he cares for her not only because of his dues... Tanya and Kabir scenes were really nice... Uday framed Kabir very bad of him
Cont soon 

Please don't be disheartened by the response people will comment dw 🤗

Thanks for the comment di🤗
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAHI1198

awesome update vibha!

thanks Mahima😃

Originally posted by: pia.raha

mnyta possesiveness was a treat to watch,bt uday in misundrstng her bt he carried her in his armss,awww so sweet!!!!!!! LOVING DIS MOMENTS!!!!!! cntinuee soon!!!!!!! loving itt!!!!!!! btw tanya and kabir,i think they will fall fr each othr😊😊

thank you for the lovely comment Pia😃

thanks😃

Originally posted by: preya_radev

Loved the update... Like the character of Taani... Was happy to see manyata getting jealous seeing j and uday together... Precap is really interesting please update soon and thanks for the pm

Ps:really sorry for the late reply

thank you Preya😃 its ok about late comment...

Originally posted by: prernakhandelwa

great update...kabir and tanya next couple in the row...?manyata was jealous seeing uday with jay...tanya was right kabir have to forget manyata...then everyone can live happily...last scene was good precap was scary...and thanks for pm...

thank you Prerna😃
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nityatandon

Hey... Vibha...

It was a surprize for me that u updated so early...
Now Uday is being a moreon...
Use lagta hai ki Manyata ne Kabir ko bulaya hai...
Aur Manyata...
She is behaving like a dumbo now..
Arre... jake clear all his misunderstandings...
Tara is a sweet girl...
Mujhe usme show wali Manyata ki jhalak dikhti hai...
Good that atleast Kabir shared his sorows with someone...
Update soon...
And thanx for the PM...

thanks for the long and nice comment Nitya😃 i'll be updating in a while..😳
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

Hey Vibha just finished reading your SS

I read 8 chappys in office only and ignored my office work!!! 😉

And the rest I read at home

It's only beacuse your ss is so damn good..👏

It's sooo cute..😊

I don't know why I haven't read it before...

Plese update soon...😃

Tani's character reminds me Kareena of Jab we Met 😊

Both Manveer character is very cute..😳

Hey Uday is sooo cute, that I don't find him a devil at all, 😉

after his all mischiefs also I feel awwwn about him 😳 

i really loved your comment di...omg you ignored office work for my SS😆im glad that my story has that potential😉 lol..actually Tanya's character is based on some girl i know personally😳
thanks for liking and reading my story🤗

..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...navina...

Great Update Vibha👏.

Taani is quite a chatter-box, huh😆 ...  poor Kabir, just when he needed silence ; he got NOISE!
But she did give him perfect advice , hope he takes it though!

Jai is too damn irritating😡 ...  and Uday allowed her to say her piece because he misunderstood what happened with Kabir & Manyata in the bedroom.  Hope Manyata clarifies THAT soon.
Uday carried her from the balcony to the bed😳 ...  awww, how sweet!  He really cares for her, and she is starting to feel the same too😳😉.

Fabulous !!!!!!!  Just loved it😳😳!
Please continue soon,
thanks 4 the PM😊.

thank you for the awesome comment Navina🤗 i'll update in few min...😃
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Chapter 14

The 15 days leave she had taken from college for the wedding was about to finish in 3 days and she felt dead bored in this huge yet almost empty house. She wished to be the careless chirpy girl she was a month ago; but something in her had died or rather something new had taken birth in her. The only remnant of her previous life was the tiny cat that was unaware of the conflict his owner was going through. Her head ached from thinking too much and she wished someone would give her a temple rub. The bright lights in the room were a perturbance and she shut them off.

Suddenly the lights came on and then there was the sound of the television being switched on. She didn't open her eyes. Maybe Uday wanted to watch TV. The noise was fine with her as long as he kept to his own affairs and didn't bother her.

Racous voices of some American show sounded and she tried hard to tune out what they were saying. But the sounds pierced her mind as Udayveer raised the volume higher.

A strong expletive came to her tongue but she bit her lips before it could get out. Then the voices completely stopped. She opened her eyes to a slit to see what had brought the miracle.

Udayveer had paused the TV and the DVD players lights were glowing. Maybe he might have gone out to get something. She looked at the screen once again and her eyes popped out of their sockets seeing the still image on TV. It was the DVD of the Action drama 'Bay watch' that her hubby was watching and Pamela Anderson's flagrant assets graced the LED screen. Common sense flew out of her brain and the cave woman inside her stirred to life. She ejected the DVD and held it in her hands watching it with vengeance. Arjun was sitting quietly near the foot of the bed and she placed the DVD on the carpet beside him. Like a toddler being handed a new toy Arjun picked the round object with his front paws and within seconds the disk had breathed its last. He ruthlessly scratched its shiny exterior and Manyata watched him with a wicked smile.

Before Uday came back, the DVD was back to where it belonged and Manyata was sitting in her previous pose.

Udayveer tried to restart the DVD but nothing came. He switched it on and off again and again but it refused to budge. He took a look at the DVD and guessed exactly what might have happened when he went down. He picked Arjun in his arms and caressed his back.

"Arjun..hume nahi pata tha ki humne 2-4 ladkiyon ko dekh liya toh tum itne jealous ho jaoge ki DVD kharab kardoge! Bad boy Arjun..ek spoil hui toh kya? Humare paas iski aur copies hain..kal tum bhi hamare saath baith kar dekhna ok" Uday spoke to the feline like speaking to a buddy. His better half in the corner of the room couldn't help but grit her teeth.

"aaj humne angrez ladkiyan dekhi..kal hum Indian ladkiyon ko dekhenge..phir hum.." Manyata didn't hear more as chagrin washed through her realizing that Udayveer had guessed exactly who was behind this act and why. Was it her fault that whenever Uday as much as looked at another girl, she went green with envy?

Kabir came to college still thinking about the chatter box he had met last night. After she left, he had pondered over her words and her behavior and he was surprised to know that despite being so hugely annoying she had helped him relax. Tanya was the kind of a girl who forced you to focus all your attention on her when you were in her company. She was not all talk but she had sense as well.

His eyes fell on the notice board and he cursed himself for having been careless about studies off late.

There was a notice about exams and Kabir read it with keen interest. Exams were just 10 days away and he was not at all prepared.

"Excuse me, aap final year student hain?" a guy whom he had not seen before, asked him.

The guy looked harmless and he held a sheaf of papers in his hand. "jee haan, par aap kyon pooch rahe hain?" Kabir asked with suspicion.

"baat yeh hai ki mera bhai last year isi college me padtha tha aur usne final year exams ki poori tayyari ki thi..yeh kuch model question papers hain which he collected..but due to personal reasons woh exam nahi de paaya..he wanted me to hand these papers to someone who deserved them..yeh lo" the man thrust the question papers into Kabir's hand.

"achcha main chalta hoon..ummeed hai in papers ki wajah se exams me tum avval(top) aaoge.." the guy left before Kabir could as much as blink.

His strange behavior baffled Kabir but he ignored it. He placed the papers into the backpack and started walking towards the class. Maybe the man and his brother had a really large heart and they were doing this to help students like him who were poor but sincere. He ought to have said a Thank you.

The guy walked out of the college gate and looked back to see if anyone was following him. Then he took out a cell phone and dialed a number.

"aap ka kaam hogaya saab.. mere aadmi ne principal ko phone karke khabar dedi hai paper leak ki..ab woh ladka nahi bachega" he said.

Udayveer cut the call on other end and laughed. Kabir had no idea of the hornet's nest he had stirred. Attack Udayveer and get away with it so easily? Nope..hisaab barabar.

Kabir sat in his place and waited for his English professor to arrive. But it was a surprise for all students as the principal himself came in with the English professor.

"Students..im here to announce that your exams which were supposed to be conducted after 10 days are being postponed. Today we had an anonymous call about the paper leak of all 7 subjects of the final year syllabus. We conducted a check and found it to be true. The caller told us that one of the final year students himself or herself was responsible. So please allow your teachers to frisk your bags so that we can find out who the cheat is. Am i clear?" The principal said.

"Manyata, kal hum 3 days ke trip par jaa rahe hain..pack the bags will you?" Udayveer barked an order at her without looking at her.

"aap ke ghar me itne noukar hain toh main kyon karoon yeh sab?" she replied.

"biwi toh personal noukar hoti hai..aur hum akele thodi jaa rahe hain..tum bhi chal rahi ho..chalo jao pack your bags now.." he said.

"mera college 3 din me start ho raha hai and exams me bhi zyada time nahi hai.." she was annoyed with his chauvinist attitude.

"humne socha ki tum khush ho jaaogi ki poore 3 din humari nazar tum par hogi..maano na maano princess woh DVD kharab karke tumne prove kar diya that you are falling for me..or you have already fallen" he winked at her.

She felt like lobbing the paper weight at him which was on the table.

Precap: Manveer on a trip to Matheran.

thats it guys...thank you all those who 'liked' and commented in the previous chapter and also who went out of the way to support me...thank you so much🤗

please read, like and comment😃

(and yes, i forgot to mention before, i updated the index in first page of the thread so that if anybody missed the previous chapters they can read them😃)

Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 10 years ago
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Uday n kunwar arjun ki baatein were hillarious 😆
Manyata is jealous haan 😉
Poor kabir, he fell for d trap...
Is uday taking manyata on d trip, so that she does nt find out what happened wid kabir n dat it was uday's plan n she wud nt get a chance to help him????
capriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hai, Its very nice update... Thanks for the update. Continue soon...
angleroops thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey the update was fab
i felt pity on kabir
omg uday is too much
precap is intresting
thankxx for pm
pls update ur another ss