Frequent Posters

mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yeah  150 pgs 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awww readin this made me SOO SOO HAPPY esp reading abt "Jalandhar" part...WONDERFUL..👏👏👏...somebody posted this in Utkarsh Sir's fb page..!!

At the US embassy, met a middle aged US Citizen discussing about Mahadev with an Indian. Overheard him saying ,That guy "Jalandhar" which also happens to be a place in Pun Jaab is dead. He was also asking the Indian whether he saw Ganesha's fight.
I went upto him and asked him,how does he understand the language.He said he doesn't need to understand the language,he enjoys the scenes and asks his Indian friends the story.He said this show has touched him in a big way and inspired him to know more about Shiva !
So Utkarsh Naithani, UN- Touching lives globally:)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
sukhi...gonna make new fc nw only..😆
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohkk nikki.take ur own time no hurry...😃
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

awww readin this made me SOO SOO HAPPY esp reading abt "Jalandhar" part...WONDERFUL..👏👏👏...somebody posted this in Utkarsh Sir's fb page..!!

At the US embassy, met a middle aged US Citizen discussing about Mahadev with an Indian. Overheard him saying ,That guy "Jalandhar" which also happens to be a place in Pun Jaab is dead. He was also asking the Indian whether he saw Ganesha's fight.
I went upto him and asked him,how does he understand the language.He said he doesn't need to understand the language,he enjoys the scenes and asks his Indian friends the story.He said this show has touched him in a big way and inspired him to know more about Shiva !
So Utkarsh Naithani, UN- Touching lives globally:)

wow this is great, it shows how much jalandar has touched everyone's heart.ClapClapClapClap