Karan Wahi nostalgic about Remix

rega24 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys,  Karan Wahi shared his reaction on repeat telecast of remix n he also said tht old cast is the best for new season n no one will except new cast like the old one if old one have such a gr8 impact on fans,totally agree wid him๐Ÿ˜ณ See the video here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eufoWlKKuw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww thats such a beautiful interview with karan...it made me nostalgic too...seriously agree with whatever he says...n am so happy he said that its not just abt the 4 of us but abt the 12 -13 of us who were a part of the show...n even if one is amiss the show will be incomplete๐Ÿ˜›

I sooo wish they do such an interview with raj priya shweta sonia n vinay too...would be awesome to hear what they have got to share ๐Ÿ˜ณ
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww,,,,Karan I want to come and hug u so damn hard๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...agreed with each and every freaking word he said.,...hell he didn't just said words he expressed FEELINGS...not just ours but his and all the cast members ka feelings...its such a beautiful nostalgia...like he said its not just freaking awesome for ppl who had lived and cherished Remix back in its original days but its a freaking boon for the newer generation of teens and early twenties ka youth...they have got this beautiful chance to take in Remix ka magic and they should not miss it...and YES Karan indeed its INCREDIBLE that even when the channel itself which launched the show has gone to the pits but the show keeps coming back...it always willl...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

and EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY to what he said abt Remix being REMIX coz of not just the four of them but all TWELVE of them and not just twelve include Rd Sir Sonu Sumeet helll even Jumbo Latty Sonal Masi every damned one associated with Remix...include all of themmm...Remix can't and it so CANNOT be Remix without any single one of them...God I feel like the universe is conspiring again for Remix...God plz give us back our show which is not just a show but hope for our dreams...for our lives...for finding true friends...for finding real love...plz God give Remix back to us but only and ONLY with the people, the faces who made us live and feel and breathe HOPE in the very air...PLEASE!

and awww Karan why so cuuute??? love him trying to look a lil Ranveerish to feela s if Remix is airing for first time right now...awww...how cute is that?...And dman he rememebrs the date when he auditioned, the date when he got the confirmation call...everything abt Remix...he must really really love Remix and all the memories attached to it...its damn sweet and humbling...he did grow out of Ranveer and found an identity as Karan Wahi in the industry but still Remix wld always be his pride...and m sure its same for all the rest of themmm...awww...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...and him mentioning Raj Priya Shweta was...โ˜บ๏ธ

what an interview...hope we get such interviews form Raj Priya and Shweta too...pljjj...even better an awesome foursome interview...omggg I wld die......magine what if Priya wears her haird red again just to welcome Remix and Ashi back...OMG I WLD SERIOUSLY DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN...what Raj grow his curls again?...AGAIN WLD DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN...

OMG...who did this interview? Is there a source? Can't we email them or something and request them for a similar Raj Priya Shweta and Awesome Forusome interview?????

rega24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

what an interview...hope we get such interviews form Raj Priya and Shweta too...pljjj...even better an awesome foursome interview...omggg I wld die......magine what if Priya wears her haird red again just to welcome Remix and Ashi back...OMG I WLD SERIOUSLY DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN...what Raj grow his curls again?...AGAIN WLD DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN...-Awww.. ur lv for Remix is just speechless,every word u said describing how much u lv Remixkeep blessing Remix wid ur lv๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG...who did this interview? Is there a source? Can't we email them or something and request them for a similar Raj Priya Shweta and Awesome Forusome interview?????- This interview was taken by 'Telly Bytes' n u can request them on YT on their Discussion page,I too want Raj,priya n Shweta ka reaction everyone is requesting here-http://www.youtube.com/user/tellybytes/discussion

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww such a sweet emotional interview totally agree with karan whatever he said  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
May the new season comes with old cast otherwise it'll be very disappointing .
Wanted Karan-shweta and Raj-priya joint interview about second season of remix๐Ÿ˜ณ.
may we get one soon๐Ÿ˜ณ.

thanks for the link Rega๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

wow wow wow ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›i m so so happy to see this offscreen segment seriously DIL KHUSH HO GYA ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 karan knows that very well that remix has been very special for him and always will be as it was his debut he seemed so happy to get back reruns of remix it was clearly visible in his eyes awww...๐Ÿ˜ณ
and i love him for saying that remix 2 is just impossible without raj, priya and shweta ๐Ÿ˜ณ

lol he trimmed his hairs too ๐Ÿ˜† so that he may look like ranveer..how cute ๐Ÿ˜†
it is so good to see everyone including all actors and fans are reliving magic of" REMIX THE BEST YOUTH SHOW EVER in indian television industry "all over again ๐Ÿ˜‰

KratikaTheDiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the video rega ๐Ÿค—

loved karan opinion about remix season 2 my views are also same waise๐Ÿ˜ƒ