Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well Sia I'm South Indian too and i watch DKDM on internet on Saturday or Sunday every week as the timing is not friendly for me. Also would like to point out there are quite a few South Indians in this DKDM forums as well hope you know. For Religious shows like DKDM language is no barrier i feel as most ppl know what will happen and can understand very well even w/o knowing the language...
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, they did drag a little over all it was a good episode. I am glad to see Parvathi back. I like the way J said to G that this is not a play ground. Expression of all the actors were excellent today hats of to them. I love Lakshmi expression, she always does a good job.
Edited by shivamala - 10 years ago
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
J's hitting nandi and Nadi's reaction was the best part of the epi yesterday and precap was superb when Parvati calls out Mahadev with blood in her eyes.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Killer Shark, great title.  Except that if the game is chess, a Jalandhar vs Mahadev confrontation is impossible, since 2 kings cannot be in adjacent squares.  Just saying... 😆

Actually, for the first time in battle, or second (after Taki), I've not cheered the asura side.  Whereas we were all rooting for Jallu against Indra, here, he was pitted against the innocent ganas & devas, as well as Ganesh, Kartikeya & Nandi.  As I noted in the Fights thread, the Kartikeya vs Jalandhar was a great battle, but seeing Nandi just stand & getting beaten up was painful to watch.  Also, as I noted there, Jalandhar should have invaded Vaikuntha first b4 doing anything else, since he is on the campaign to avenge Vrinda, which Vishnu is the one guilty of, not Ganesh or Nandi or Mahadev.

As usual, the battlefield looks like a Roman Coliseum, where you just have the 2 main fighters - Jalandhar vs Kartikeya/Nandi/Ganesh, while everyone else is just spectators.  The devas, ganas & Sukhracharya watching from one end, and Blueasura, Redasura, Whiteasura, Blackasura & Silverasura, amongst the other asuras, watching from the other.  And Jalandhar being very mindful of how he will be perceived by his own party, which causes him to be more brutal w/ Nandi than he otherwise would.

I am starting to feel sad that this chapter is about to end.  Actually, I've felt that way since Vrinda's death on Tuesday - I was wishing for more romance, just like Jalandhar was promising as he held her body 😭
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wu looking to see the maha yudh and end of Jalandhar and new tracks in DKDM.
-sabina- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode 👏
thankz for the wonderful update 😊
Chinappa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: giri88

Well Sia I'm South Indian too and i watch DKDM on internet on Saturday or Sunday every week as the timing is not friendly for me. Also would like to point out there are quite a few South Indians in this DKDM forums as well hope you know. For Religious shows like DKDM language is no barrier i feel as most ppl know what will happen and can understand very well even w/o knowing the language...

Me too very much south indian... I love lord Shiva and we are shivaites 😊. Giri good to know u r also from south 😊. Cheers!
Edited by Chinappa - 10 years ago