Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

^ Why? What happened to her choreographer?

Nothing . But ekta wont be there for more than 2 , 3 weeks .. she lacks confident ..and she has 0 expressions and emotions..else she danced ok..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah she was a bit clumsy in the intro act too. Not only she couldn't match up to Sushant who's miles ahead of her dancing wise, she looked really nervous and so low

What's your take on the rest of Sunday's performances Hashii? Since I'm yet to watch them, I'd love to hear your take
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

Yeah she was a bit clumsy in the intro act too. Not only she couldn't match up to Sushant who's miles ahead of her dancing wise, she looked really nervous and so low

What's your take on the rest of Sunday's performances Hashii? Since I'm yet to watch them, I'd love to hear your take

Well .. Nothing extra ordinary .. 

KVB - was good , energetic ..but was missing something other than coordination issues.. I dont know it was kind of messy for me.. But judges praised them .. 

Kids ..Actually I missed that part .. 

Shweta - just like her previous performances .. I think she danced for fevicol .. Obviously she danced well .. but nothing new from her ..was expecting something better from her .. 

Mghana - She suprised me .. It was a cute act and they did dance too ..her expressions was just 👍🏼 She should lend some to ekta 😆😆... 

Sid  - It was a laser show .. But nicely presented .. But sid is very tiff .. 

Ekta - Her partner was just mindblowing  his lines very clean .. and even ekta did a better job compared to her intro .. but her face is just bland .. so thats like forced .. but song and choreo was beautiful .. 

Ah .. forgot abt Madhuri and her teacher pandit jee.. A classical act .. and treat to watch .. 

overall a good episode  .. 
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anyone know what Tushar's full name is? I know he was in ABCD but nothing besides that.
Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
concerning the june 2 performances I feel Ekta and Tushar were underscored. The choreography for that performance was beautiful and Ekta executed it well. She may be lacking in expressions and confidence but I felt she did a great job overall. Tushar is just amazing, the way he dances and emotes. they definately performed better than others who got 24 or 25 points. Its sad that we wont be able to see Tushar and his choreography for too long looking at the way the judging is already being done.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Hashii!!

I must catch the episode *sigh*
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: with_an_idea

Anyone know what Tushar's full name is? I know he was in ABCD but nothing besides that.

tushar kalia 😉
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Slexie4eva

concerning the june 2 performances I feel Ekta and Tushar were underscored. The choreography for that performance was beautiful and Ekta executed it well. She may be lacking in expressions and confidence but I felt she did a great job overall. Tushar is just amazing, the way he dances and emotes. they definately performed better than others who got 24 or 25 points. Its sad that we wont be able to see Tushar and his choreography for too long looking at the way the judging is already being done.

Yes I also felt the same .. At least judges should have praised more about the performance like they did to SId,Shan and others .. This act was very beautiful .. but ekta is lifeless , emotionless .. that is visible in the act 
pravi05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even I feel sorry for ekta she has no fan base and so will go first
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I just wanted to say that I was absolutely gutted by the way the judges dismissed Ekta and Tushar. Their piece was beautiful and Ekta danced effortlessly. Not one of the judge's comments seemed well-placed or sincere and I am thorougly disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I know that this show is notorious for not being about dance at all but it usually takes a couple more episodes before they become so blatant in their tactics.

Her toes were pointed. I noticed. 😕

I am not saying she deserved a 30 or anything, but she was certainly leagues better than most of the dancers who got 24-25. Anyway, there ends my Jhalak journey for this season.

WORD!! I Totally agree Samana, the choreography was BEAUTIFUL! <3 Tushar put a lot of effort in this and you could see it. Ekta looked so nervous and all but dance wise I think it deserved a bit more appreciation.

Bold - Awh. Ouch