Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: debaleena_tunai

Shaan in Bottom 3 !!! He himself tweeted this..said that he is not popular...I can feel is very much upset..😔See I was doubting about this only... He don't have such loyal fanbase who will vote for him all night...He is not DD..Her fans are very loyal...They can do anythng for her...But Shaan fans don't even bother to vote for him!!!They have no time...😭😡

That's very sad... But I'm sure there is a large number of fans, we will vote for him due to his previous performances, even if he didn't do that well this time. He will survive, surely. There are many who love him...
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
See the problem is us voting for him won't save him. All these shows are rigged. At least if you're voting internationally don't count on your votes being counted. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
I KNOW I'm right. Trust me, I have inside connections. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

I KNOW I'm right. Trust me, I have inside connections. ðŸ˜†

😆😆 Haan I believe ... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

But you don't really need any connection to know that,in most of the reality shows. And there had been such controversies in almost every JDJ .. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
^ agreed. honestly i'm only following the show cause of madhuri. but as contestants i really love shaan and now sana & mukti as well! (: sana is a sweetheart. she replied to my tweets. ðŸ˜†

i want shaan to reply one day too!

^ agreed. honestly i'm only following the show cause of madhuri. but as contestants i really love shaan and now sana & mukti as well! (: sana is a sweetheart. she replied to my tweets. ðŸ˜†

i want shaan to reply one day too!

I thought you were in team Drashti ðŸ˜† I gues I confused with another Cutiepie ðŸ˜† 
I am not really fan of anyone in real terms, because of this kind of scripted contests on JDJ 
I like Shaan as a person and singer. I'm watching him for a looong time now... ðŸ˜Š Well, not longer than his life ðŸ˜† since His Sa Re Ga Ma Pa days..😊

So, you are active on tweeter? ðŸ˜Š
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
^ omg please do not associate me with Drashti!!! ðŸ¤£

I'm active, but not that active! lol
Ya I got it now. But there is a Cutiepie in DDT also ðŸ˜†

Hmmm .. I'm also not hyper active but it's sometimes fun,you can make a direct contact with people. And most celebs reply tweets, more than any other social network...
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
haha.

it's hard getting reply from our Bolly celebs!

i got a reply from sana! she's so sweet.
i've gotten replies from american football players and i'm in contact with DID contestants and SRMGP contestants...but that's all. no big bolly celeb has tweeted back to me before! LOL

haha.

it's hard getting reply from our Bolly celebs!

i got a reply from sana! she's so sweet.
i've gotten replies from american football players and i'm in contact with DID contestants and SRMGP contestants...but that's all. no big bolly celeb has tweeted back to me before! LOL

These bolly guys get so many tweets from fans, it's actually impossible to get a reply..😊