Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
He surprises us in every episode with his brilliance in action. He is indeed a talent star. 

Kunal Karan Kapoor you are my superstar.
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fantastic post Mayaa- u said what every one feels.
Truly superb & the bestest
our K7
Theia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
KKK was beyond OUTSTANDING with his expressions today thru out!!

I specially LOVED him with Ashnoor. No one can create the kind of magic this duo creates. 

Wish the scene was longer but even in that 1 min scene they were super duper awesome!!!

And Kunal's expressions with Navika were just HOWLARIOUS!!! 

The guy in this mood is just too entertaining!!!

Edited by Theia - 10 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree. Words are failing me now - he's just too good. Mind-blowing, brilliant, bloody awesome he is 😳
ek_nai_paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true, he was truly truly awesome today. Oh man! Kunal rocked!  
aashu_am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful writing

/////I really love seeing every muscle in his face emote every little emotional nuance superbly and flawlessly.  ///////////   👍🏼
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
True...everything about him was just perfect!!

I would like to mention along with the way he changed his expressions from shock to exasperation, even his voice modulation was awesome. The way he asks Navika about who is the guy...his voice so feeble and almost felt like someone had punched him in his stomach and he was almost breathless! 😆😆...I watched the scene over and over for so many reasons...for those expressions and then again for the modulation of voice! 😆

The way he calls out Megha it almost felt like little boys calling out 'Mummyyy!' woh bhi rote hue! 🤣
OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such an apt title!! 👏 Kunal does all the scenes with such ease also with a wide range of expressions that makes you feel so connected to that situation!! And yesterday's episode just gave us more reasons to praise this powerhouse of talent!!!
pragya_dave thumbnail
Totally concur...No one can beat our monu in his expressions!! No wonder, he deserved the ITA best actor award...Be it Bollywood or tellywood, KKK has definitely emerged as the best actor of the decade...Truly the best discovery by Sudhir Sharma...CVs, you don't need to add any twists or turns to the story to boost your TRP, just show us Mohan our your TRPs will reach sky highs...He is Magical...His screen presence can only be compared to King Khan, AB and Kamal Hasan...
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I knew Kunal would do this scene well but he just blew my mind!!!!!