Want an Exclusive TaaRey Scene

..Swati.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Its HIGH time now . We fans are begging since long to see ONE TaaRey scene where they are actually talking about their own problems but wait what do we get to see is a 2 mins TaaRey scene where they are talking to each other as GS and AGS 🤢 .

The last scene of their was the break up scene which lasted for just 5 MINS and after that whichever scene we got to see were infront of the gang. Is it so difficult to show us a TaaRey scene.

In the first place TaaRey break up was shown because Taani didnt have any ambition in life right, then why isnt Taani carrer is getting highlighted, why are u all busy showing her as a GS ONLY. TaaRey have their own problems Goddamn then why are we not getting to see any TaaRey scene in which the gang is not involved. A scene in which we can see their pain, in which we can get to see our OLD LOST AGGRESSIVE TaaRey.

Is it so difficult to show us a TaaRey scene of MORE than 5 MINS.
Is it so difficult to show us our AGGRESSIVE TaaRey.

Why TaaRey does not get PROPER DIALOGUES ?
Where is TaaRey BG Music ?
Why there is only ONE TaaRey scene every week ?

We have been waiting since long to see our OLD AGGRESSIVE TaaRey but in return what we get to see is Taani royally getting ignored and NO TaaRey scene in which they are talking about their own problems and in which gang is not involved.

It's HIGH time now that we get what we want

We want an EXCLUSIVE TaaRey scene with no 3rd person involved in it and that scene shouldn't be in installments. We want a LONG scene with PROPER DIALOGUES and TaaRey BG Music in it.

Edited by ..Swati.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with every word of yours. Dont know what is wrong with CVs they never give taarey scene longer than 2 mins.
patie thumbnail
Yea well said i want exclusive Tr scenes with proper dialogues ...they dont evn comunicate with each other 🤢
sreeja_rox thumbnail
I want a whole episode on TR,we atleast this much after month's of ignorance.But now what we get is a 2min scene of TR aftr week's and dat too in 4rnt of the whole gang.And it's hell irritating too c TR being the topic of discussion starting 4rm chunnu munnu to every damn thing
..Swati.. thumbnail
Oh yes i forgot to mention that why TR doesnt get proper DIALOGUES. And where is TR BG music gone ?

This is something which i fail to understand.

Will edit my post soon and add these two points of No Proper Dialogues and NO TR BG Music.
..Swati.. thumbnail
Why do we get to see ONLY ONE TR scene every week ????????
cutedollll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes we want exclusive tr scene wthout any interruption...i dont know when will cvs listen us..:-( they forget here tr n taani fan too...
Agree
we want taarey not tarey with 3rd person or gang we want our old. taarey back but cvs r r not care about taarey fans emotions they r playing with r emotions not giving us proper taarey scenes
sami_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed we want taarey exclusive special scenes.Now taarey are not behaving like our taarey.Its high time we should get our taarey back.
Adrak_ki_chai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hating D3 not watching this show hv left d3long back