Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nana101

I guess there are viewers like who are not liking mayak - gunjun reunion 

Which is why trp are getting lower every week , this week trp are 2 .
Pls bring back Rajeev sir n more of Vaahn - Rashina 

EXACTLY 

The day Mayan Reunion happens TRP starts to fall ...It was 3 in the wedding week and after 3 weeks it is 2 .. 
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hashii

EXACTLY 

The day Mayan Reunion happens TRP starts to fall ...It was 3 in the wedding week and after 3 weeks it is 2 .. 

goes to show that MayAn isn't the TRP magnet after all 
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

hey it s wrong...girl is in ghoonghat..when mayank s chacha says that he is also coming in party, mayank thinks that chacha also knows gunjan is coming. and mayank  gueses that girl in ghoonghat is gunjan.  mayank does not know that girl in ghoonghat is not gunjan, and when he removes her ghoonghat he is shocked that she is not gunjan... please watch episode if you want to criticize character with true facts..i have watched so am telling this..

By the way Dont you think that this comment is very rude ..
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

goes to show that MayAn isn't the TRP magnet after all 

LOLZ

The best answer .. Mayan was never the TRP magnet .. ppl misunderstood .
manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey it s wrong...girl is in ghoonghat..when mayank s chacha says that he is also coming in party, mayank thinks that chacha also knows gunjan is coming. and mayank  gueses that girl in ghoonghat is gunjan.  mayank does not know that girl in ghoonghat is not gunjan, and when he removes her ghoonghat he is shocked that she is not gunjan... please watch episode if you want to criticize character with true facts..i have watched so am telling this..

It is not convincing at all smruti! I mean do you think mayank thought that was Gunjan in ghoongat? May be cvs want us to beilev that.. but just imagine, would mayank like his girlfriend wearing such a dress and dancing in a party in front of so many guys that too at night? It is just not acceptable at all.. cvs are making Fun of themselves! Nothing else to say.
manchaadi thumbnail

I agree to the bold🤔

i watched episode again.. we can't say even half hug that.. that was even less than formal.. while gunjan was on full hug with guys.. that s why i have to say this.. i don;t think it is rude at all.. if you feel rude i will not raise my opinion ever..  the way here comparision is made raslila vs character dheela is not worth at all because both hugs are different.. am being neutral telling this and not favoring mayan.. but i have to say truth fact na...
SandCastle. thumbnail

A hug is a hug! Whatever way it is done... If Mayank can't tolerate a Metro City Girl hugging her guy friends then even he should not do it. That shows his double standards! & I totally agree with Mannu, Mayank now expects Gunjan to wear those clothes & dance in front of his friends on Chokraa Jawaan?! Really?! If that is not chauvinism, what is?! Mayank is a BIG hypocrite who has always contradicted himself, not once, not twice but plenty of times! & Obviously we can have opposite thoughts about a Character. You don't consider Rajeev a man of Principles now whereas I still do similarly Mayank is Great in your eyes but not in mine. Did I ever say anything to you regarding Rajeev the way you are telling me? You can't call hypocrisy on me cos I can obviously have a different view over you.

& Yes, even I found it rude, you could have very well told me that in a subtle manner & I obviously expect you to since we are friends first. I dunno if I or my friends overreacted but that's just the way we felt about your last statement.

Originally posted by: SandCastle.

A hug is a hug! Whatever way it is done... If Mayank can't tolerate a Metro City Girl hugging her guy friends then even he should not do it. That shows his double standards! & I totally agree with Mannu, Mayank now expects Gunjan to wear those clothes & dance in front of his friends on Chokraa Jawaan?! Really?! If that is not chauvinism, what is?! Mayank is a BIG hypocrite who has always contradicted himself, not once, not twice but plenty of times! & Obviously we can have opposite thoughts about a Character. You don't consider Rajeev a man of Principles now whereas I still do similarly Mayank is Great in your eyes but not in mine. Did I ever say anything to you regarding Rajeev the way you are telling me? You can't call hypocrisy on me cos I can obviously have a different view over you.

& Yes, even I found it rude, you could have very well told me that in a subtle manner & I obviously expect you to since we are friends first. I dunno if I or my friends overreacted but that's just the way we felt about your last statement.

sandy, he is not mahan in  my eyes at all.. but they are improving the character that what am saying.. yes he was too much negative in past.. i don' t deny for that.. but now he is positive some how.. rajiv and mayank characterization are quite different..rajiv was positive in past before rachna s engagement broken and was positive after that fiasco also.. but his characterization has been changed. and that s why i always call him double standard..if they would show him as was in past i would def welcome gunjiv also. but they changed rajiv and made gunjiv so i can never fall for gunjiv ... . and cvs got away showing him resigning from job  to show him so called man of principles.. but mayank was not so much positive in past and they are now making him positive. we both have different eyes and different minds.. and different pov.. so we cannot agree with each other ever.. i have not told you and your friends are over reacting with this..i just wanted to say that please watch episode once that how that hug was.. and i have seen all characters change overnight..not for rajiv only.. and even not shail now.. who is getting agree for dowry .. i know mayank is always proved wrong in many persons eyes.. but am telling about him what is he in current situation... even i cannot favor enough for vihan also the way they are scrapping vina story rather than developing proper way the way i can tell that vihan is mahan in my eyes.. no way.. they are just turning characters 180 degree. they do not want to invest time in proper development of mayank and vihan  like jagdish of BV   they believes it as waste of time...

and if my one of friend would tell me to watch episode if am wrong i will not take as rude statement
Edited by smruti1981 - 10 years ago
Apple_Amber thumbnail
You Mention it right Annishetty01

The cvz are showcasing a world which has lost all the proportions of human values and in which women are treated as commodities! Its a shame that this method of criminal extortion (dowry) is still in vogue in our so called civilized socities! And at the top of that its been glorified on the telly screen       as we all know Seema wont be rectified  or given any befitting answer to her greed ,neither by Akash nor by Shail or Gunjan!

Why???????

Why women's  'Sahnashakti' is considered the only 'Shakti'???? Why can't she take a stand like many of the girls wid  a significant amount of self esteem and respect have done  it in real life!

Coming back to the show I wud love if Shail exemplifies herself as a true mother  and makes it firmly clear that she Won't succum to Seema's Greed! And if Mayank really loves or values Gunjan in his life he has to accept her without any  dowry or expensive gifts!

Gunjan's dad  hails from USA and quite obvious he is highly educated and  yet he is submissive to Seema's scheming Greed!  Its not that he can't sense her intentions! How can he ignore Gunjan's future in such a household???  I agree that he want Gunjan to have her love but isn't it a father's duty to ensure what matters most to her mother in law Gunjan or teh dowry that she wud fetch for her?????? Specially after smelling her Greed in her recurrent taunts!

And  why Mayank was mute when Seema was comparing and insulting the  gifts brot by Gunjan's side of family????? I  dont believe in  LOVE  widout  RESPECT!   i think Gunjan will burst out and react at one point if the cvz have not lost it all! And she sudn't let them insult her family just because she loves Mayank and want to have  him as her hubby.

She can marry Mayank but not at the cost of her self esteem!
Where is the  good old Gunjan or she is slowly falling into self pity!

A person who can't respect herself  is worth pity!