Users

Frequent Posters

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sunset-

I'll add it to my 

To be watched list ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I can't watch it now... and I will watch it when another show like trot lovers pop up... 

Or I sshould watch with a vow of not marathoning... but it has never worked for me... I always break it ðŸ˜†

hehehe

Try karo
You won't regret
Anyways many shows are ending soon
Apart from MSG I didn't see anything interesting coming up ...
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sanika-

hehehe

Try karo
You won't regret
Anyways many shows are ending soon
Apart from MSG I didn't see anything interesting coming up ...

that's good ðŸ˜†

Strict ex-addict rules.. no more than 2 dramas a week... 

I'd be finishing off some work tonight... and tom morn...

I'll be watching epi 14, 15 FTLY ... and maybe I'll watch FTLY live stream... Sometimes watching the live stream spoils the suspense... 

So I've stopped with watching live stream ... but who knows maybe 14 and 15 would make me crazy again... 

I don't know how I managed to pull through .. ðŸ˜†

Gotta go now... ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Sunset- - 9 years ago
-sanika- thumbnail
I dont know wh, But I have lost interest in both FTLY and IOIL

FTLY : The only character I am liking is Daniel. Maybe because he is being played by Choi Jin Hyuk, but in terms of writing, his is the character I have liked best. Both MY and LG character after the "leap" haven't impressed me. I can neither feel their pain or anger in terms of acting. I guess because they have shown everyone to be not at fault...

IOIL : Its too disjointed. A no. of great lines just organized together. My main problem is the actress...I wonder if another actress would have performed it better ?
dramasaranger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont know wh, But I have lost interest in both FTLY and IOIL

FTLY : The only character I am liking is Daniel. Maybe because he is being played by Choi Jin Hyuk, but in terms of writing, his is the character I have liked best. Both MY and LG character after the "leap" haven't impressed me. I can neither feel their pain or anger in terms of acting. I guess because they have shown everyone to be not at fault...

IOIL : Its too disjointed. A no. of great lines just organized together. My main problem is the actress...I wonder if another actress would have performed it better ?

Agree with your comments on both the dramas. Gong Hyo Jin's acting confuses me. There is no depth or watever and her voice tone (which i always have a problem with) is not helping too.. Kwang Soo was crying his heart out in the karoake at home scene.. Wat the hell was all others reactions.. Smiling like sadists.. no normal or even abnormal ppl will react so. its confusing and hard to connect with the characters. Reg FTLY I think they should have chosen other actors.. Jang Nara acts tooo innocent that i dont feel anything romantic between them unlike the taiwanese version. The taiwanese version was painfully long but the leads had some real good chemistry reqd for rom coms.. but when the korean version is more polished i dont feel the chemistry between the leads..
-sanika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramasaranger

Agree with your comments on both the dramas. Gong Hyo Jin's acting confuses me. There is no depth or watever and her voice tone (which i always have a problem with) is not helping too.. Kwang Soo was crying his heart out in the karoake at home scene.. Wat the hell was all others reactions.. Smiling like sadists.. no normal or even abnormal ppl will react so. its confusing and hard to connect with the characters.

Exactly! I don't think that even the actors get the story. Hence the off target acting. Also sometimes the dialogues and bg music is so confusing. The expressions show that it is a melo scene whereas the bgm makes us feel it is a comedy 😕

Reg FTLY I think they should have chosen other actors.. Jang Nara acts tooo innocent that i dont feel anything romantic between them unlike the taiwanese version. The taiwanese version was painfully long but the leads had some real good chemistry reqd for rom coms.. but when the korean version is more polished i dont feel the chemistry between the leads..

I agree. She looks like a child in his arms, not a woman. JH is the main reason this drama is successful. He  has made the character more dynamic and unique. It would have been bearable if the post leap MY had more attitude. There is no dramatic change as it was in the original version. MY is just more firm, but still same old. I will probably marathon it when it finishes.
-sanika- thumbnail
People...can we please finish 150 pages on this thread so that we can start a new one ?
dramasaranger thumbnail

People...can we please finish 150 pages on this thread so that we can start a new one ?

I wish i could help but i generally have limited stuff to talk about.. :-( When are you starting your vacation Sanika?
-sanika- thumbnail

I wish i could help but i generally have limited stuff to talk about.. :-( When are you starting your vacation Sanika?

31st Sept
But that includes loads of traveling
So I will be in fact very tired after it finishes !
What abt you ?
dramasaranger thumbnail

31st Sept
But that includes loads of traveling
So I will be in fact very tired after it finishes !
What abt you ?

Hehe thats inevitable during travels. But will be worth it right.. I wish to travel a lot too but sadly wont be paid for vacations.. IT services companies vacations are so limited.. grr! So currently travelling only around the NJ neighbourhood which i can cover in a day or two..
dramasaranger thumbnail
I loved the drama 'Marriage, not dating' now that its completed, I have withdrawal symptoms.. the main leads were soo good in their respective roles.. Second leads were annoying but we cud always ff thru their scenes. Its a refreshing rom-com.. tvn dramas are awesome.. :)