CHEF KUNAL KAPOOR A BIG LET DOWN.

rosegirl999 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Navneet Rastogi was cleaning the cauliflower somehow by mistake. Some how the thick holder of the cauliflower got cut & silly Navneet did not bring any extra cauliflowers from the Amul Parlour neither could he go back to the Amul Parlour to get extra cauliflower. 

The holder of the cauliflower was cut & seen by the eagle's eye Chef Kunal Kapoor. He came near Navneet and said to him "Navneet  you have hacked d cauliflower ka danda & you do not have a back up also therefore I think what everybody has said that you are the weakest among all contestants sounds to me truthful."  Chef Kunal Kapoor after lecturing Navneet went away mean while Navneet saw Ripu had brought 6 to 7 cauliflowers in his basket of which Ripu had used only 1 cauliflower hence Navneet request Ripu to give him 1 cauliflower which Ripu obliged.  Once again chef Kunal Kapoor with his eagle's eyes saw Ripu give 1 cauliflower to Navneet he came to Ripu's table & told him "why have you that cauliflower to Navneet?" Ripu said he requested for 1 cauliflower hence I gave him.  Chef Kunal Kapoor told Ripu you both are not working as a team you both are contesting against each other there fore it is grave mistake from your side to help Navneet"

If Chef Kunal Kapoor with his eagles eyes can see all these happenings between Ripu and Naveneet for just 1 cauliflower then why could Chef Kunal Kapoor not see What Doyel was doing she was cheating with her teda aankh (which doyel herself confessed) all that Nisha Aunty was cooking stage by stage. 

Asking something or requesting something from somebody is genuinely ok but cheating, copying or stealing somebodies IDEAS in a competition is absolutely not done. It is absolutely a very wrong thing to do Doyel has crossed all limits and boundaries.  Chef Kunal KApoor should have gone to Doyel's table and told her Doyel you are supposed to concentrate on your cooking and your chopping and your concentration must be on your table. Doyel your eyes should not wander here and there especially Nisha's table for you both are competing against each other. 

This what we call partiality. An absolute total PARTIALITY Chef Kunal Kapoor has a 1 Track Mind for Doyel.. The message is loud and clear for the viewers of MAster Chef about Chef Kunal Kapoor. Chef Kunal Kapoor has let down d Master Chef Competition. We hope better sense prevails in Master Chef India and for all the Master Chef in the coming years.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb post !

You won't believe as I watched it twice , Navneet cut it short first then he made another mistake to cut it even more shorter.

second thing kuku was told by kunal to be disqualified when she forgot binding agent.or savoury ingredient  ðŸ˜• and requested to get one, but Navneet and Ripu was allowed or it was preplanned for navneet to cut his gobi stem😕

Doyal was too busy spying on Nisha aunty's cooking, no one bothered😡
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 10 years ago
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't let yourself feel disappointed by their actions they are all bakris of the channel and star plus 'reality shows' are never reality.

There is so much nonsense in this show its unbelievable!
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I didn't like how he discouraged and demotivated navneet and  taunted ripu for being too helpful! Not expected from an anchor..

he has always done this wd someone or the other in the show except doyal..such shameless partiality😡
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly , i dont understand why they were made to stand opposite to each other when they were competing against each other making the same dish. It shd have been how Yasmina dn Devayani were placed back to back.
(Off topic- Similarly was also wondering why Doyal and Yasmin were made to cook Farzan outside in the sun)
Abt Doyals sneak peek, not sure what the three judges were doing . Kunal was atleast shown to notice Ripu- Navneet gobi issue but the other two were not seen at all ,may be memorising the lines from the script.😆
Kunal  sometimes i used to feel is a let down like during Khokus elimination when he stressed abt sour chutney; but compared to other two , i like his way of judging and explaining things.😊This is just my POV. Had to include Vikas in 'other two' list because of the less screenspace he gets.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good post.

This is reality show anything can happen.Propable they must have told navneet to take one gobi and ripu to show his generous must be edited.
Doyal does not know to make kofta dish how can she make .They must have told them how to make.All this are rubbish but still i see.
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i was shocked too...won't be taking anybody part who is the best no
but the fact remain a chef to humiliate a contestant in a national tv this is not done...u are a fool i think he said...
yes,i admit his mistake n shouldn't be taken lightly but saying to a contestant during a competition tht u are a fool n weak that demoralising
Doyal i don't have words to describe her...whta the hell she is still doing there...she yells..insults her customer now cheating
i think she is STAR PLUS FAMILY..thats y everythg is granted for her
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: march2011

i was shocked too...won't be taking anybody part who is the best no

but the fact remain a chef to humiliate a contestant in a national tv this is not done...u are a fool i think he said...
yes,i admit his mistake n shouldn't be taken lightly but saying to a contestant during a competition tht u are a fool n weak that demoralising
Doyal i don't have words to describe her...whta the hell she is still doing there...she yells..insults her customer now cheating
i think she is STAR PLUS FAMILY..thats y everythg is granted for her

I guess you haven't seen Ramsay Gordon ever. If you had, then you wouldn't have been shocked by Kunal's language ðŸ¥±
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Doyel was spying slyly.
This is difficult to notice.

Navneet cut the stem and asked Ripu for more gobi, that was obvious and hence noticed
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

I guess you haven't seen Ramsay Gordon ever. If you had, then you wouldn't have been shocked by Kunal's language ðŸ¥±

I assure u I saw n love Gordon, his tact n all ...he never had any preferences...he yelled but never I heard him say that a person is weak