|Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget Grover|Our Sundari

JenAT thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Also on this special day... Reema, Manpreet, Gia and Anita, admins of JenAT, have launched a fansite dedicated to Jennifer as a token of appreciation.

www.jennifer-winget.net

Please do visit and have a look around. It's your one stop for anything Jennifer :)

Credit: *Reemz*, Ishaqzaade, gia.khan, anitamalik, Ankita.M
Edited by JenAT - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JenAT thumbnail

Happy Happy Birthday Jenny!

I hope you have an absolutely brilliant day and may you always continue to be blessed with good health, success, and happiness. May all your dreams come true and may you always always keep shining your beautiful smile at us. You're a gem of a person who deserves nothing but the best. It's really hard to express how amazing you are in words, but you are seriously THE best. You are a celebrity, yet you're so calm and composed and super amazing to your fans...and that's such a huge thing. You can't imagine how special you make us feel. You're not only a bundle of talent but you genuinely have a heart of gold. Watching you from Sangam to DMG to now has been an incredible journey. Your work and talent speaks so much and we're so glad you are our Kumud Sundari. The role was made for YOU! The way you express each movement of Kumud's with such ease and grace is nothing short of commendable. I'm blessed to be a fan of you really!  I pray you keep entertaining us for as long as you can and may you garner more success and love from more fans around the world cause you deserve it. Hope this birthday is one of your bests and may you always be happy! 

Lots and lots and lots of love, Anita M.

--------

Happy birthday, Jenny! I hope you have the best birthday ever and all your dreams come true. May this be the happiest year of your life yet and may you be blessed with all things you've ever dreamt of.
There's so much I'd want to say to you but it's hard to put it all into words. You're not only the most talented actress on Indian television, but also the most beautiful, both in terms of your looks and your heart. The warmth you show us fans, how accepting you are of our feedback... It's not common among stars!! But that's what makes you the brightest of them all thank you for being so amazing to us fans, for making us smile through the worst of times and always being a source of happiness in our lives!
I'd liked you for a long long time but I became a fan of yours in 2008, while watching you on ZNKD and Sangam. My little sister, who was just 5 then, and myself just prayed and prayed that you'd enter DMG and then you actually did and there was no looking back!! You've given us fans some beautiful memories already and we look forward to even more.
What you're doing with Kumud in SC is something no one else could.. It just doesn't seem like acting... You're so natural and heartwarming to watch onscreen, it actually is a blessing to watch you act every day!
I pray this is a brilliant year ahead for you, both personally and professionally. Have an amazing, amazing, amazing day, Jenny!
Love you!!!
Best wishes, always,
Manpreet x

--------

Yo! Happy Birthday Jennifer Singh Grover :D. You are one of the finest actress i have ever come across i hope god blesses you with all the happiness and success in the world . You took forever to make a comeback on t.v but hey no complaints cause it was totally worth the wait :D you have been rocking as Kumud and we look forward to watching your beautiful and gorgeous self everyday:D. and i just wanted to Thank you for always trying to keep in contact with your fans, Thank you for being the sweetheart you have always been to us. I LOVE YOU . You're one of the few actors who have never let success get to them and i really admire you for that I love how down to earth you are in all your interviews and your efforts in trying to keep in touch with your fans just proves that. Love you jenny hope you have a great birthday and always keep smiling

With lots of Love
Gia Khan

--------

Happy Birthday Jenny!! I don't know where to start? To say I'm in awe of your acting would be an understatement. Observing each and every nuance of yours is like second nature to me and I can't help but be amazed by your towering screen presence and par-excellent acting skills. What can I say about you as a person? You treat your fans with so much respect and appreciate our feedback like no other. I feel so blessed to be your fan. Whenever I think this girl can't get any better, you just outdo yourself!! Whether it be the intense acting or the light-hearted scenes or the true blue romantic scenes...you do everything with CLASS!! You will always remain my most favourite actor. I love watching you onscreen beyond words. Thank you for always bringing a smile on our faces and hope you always continue to do so. God Bless you and I hope you have a awesome day today!! Hope you get spoilt loads and get lots of gifts & attention (which I'm sure KSG will give you). Take care and Happy Birthday again!!! Love, Reema x

--------

Happyy Birthdayy Jennnifer Singh Grover...God Bless U...Jennyy on your birthday I wish nothing but your and you families happinesss <33 May Allah always keep you happy in life and get all the love luck and success<3 May your and Karan's wish to have family soon comes True AMEEN<3 Have a rocking bday celebrating with the loved ones <3 thanku for keeping ur promise to entertain us<3 Love Youu soo muchhh Always stay blessed and having a rocking life Ahead AMEEN.
Love, Naaz

--------

Hey Jenny wish you a very happy birthday may god bless you and fullfill all your dreams n wishes stay happy always be the way you are never change we love you this in way ...Love Prasant

--------

Happy Birthday Princess <3

I hope you have an amazing day today, and all your dreams and wishes come true :D May you get all the happiness and success in the world and a have great year ahead!

I started loving you from DMG days and from then on, you've continued to amaze me with your talent, especially now with your role of Kumud in Saraswatichandra. You're an actress that can play any type of role and do justice to it and you're one of the most versatile actresses I know. You have touched the hearts of many people! :)

Along with being so good at your work, you're such a down to earth person and I truly admire you because you are beautiful inside, and out. I hope you always stay happy with KSG and that you both get to spend some time together on your birthday :P Many many happy returns of the day Jennifer Singh Grover <33

Lots of Love, Radhika

--------

Happy Birthday Jennifer Singh Grover,May God bless you with loads of Happiness,success,love and prosperity!You entered our lives as Dr.Riddhima and since then on,you' ve always been my favourite actress/personality, apart from being beautiful and talented I always found you really down to earth,friendly and cheerful person!Just want to say, we are always with you in whatever you do,your show saraswatichandra is a very beautiful show and you are just perfect for Kumud's role.I wish that this show gets even more success every passing day!
Once again a very very Happy Birthday,hope you have an amazing day and you get time to spend time with Karan!
Love
Yusra

--------

And you turn another year older. Its funny because it doesn't show. Since the very first day while watching Kaise Hai Yeh Khumar with baby, I knew I had found my true love of a ship. From then, you have managed to impact our lives as Ridhima and of course as we see it, on baby's life. The woman you are, the wife you are, the actress you are, the friend you are and everything else you embody you make your stand. And for that, we your fans will NEVER stop loving you. So here it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ. May blessings and happiness and love and everything else that makes life good fall upon you boundlessly. WE LOVE YOU.
-Aubade.

--------

Happy Birthday Jenny 

One of the most awesome, down to earth, humble and adorable girl I've known. Someone who has no airs of being such a popular famous and talented celeb, but behaves like your friend, your well wisher whenever she talks to you. Its an honor to be your fan really. The tactfulness and the sincerity with  which you answer everything that is asked to you, and the honesty and sincerity in your work makes you one of the most relateable and lovable personality I have known. 

I've followed almost all your work all through these years and have only seen you grow from strength to strength. Your acting has matured so much over the years and now when I see you perform in Saraswatichandra, its like a dream. You're not acting it seems. its come off as totally real. The last two years after DMG ended had been hard without seeing you on TV and we've waited eagerly and now that you're back its happy times again, and we hope and pray that the show reaches its deserving heights and you keep spreading your charm on all of us like you are. 

The last year has been extremely special to you, you've gotten married and now you've got a wonderful show, I'd just say touch wood and hope that this success and happiness continues for all the years to come. Wish you all the success, peace and happiness in life because you deserve every bit of it. Proud to be your fan <3

The best thing about you is your smile Jenny and we always want to see it right there adorning your face always. Keep smiling, be happy <3 and enjoy your birthday. I am sure its going to be an extremely special one :)

LOTS OF LOVE

Ankita

--------

happy birthday day jenny

may god fullfill all ur wishes like he did all these beautiful years of ur life give u all the success name fame happiness happy life all the things that u deserve

hope u will be more happy comming years of ur married life n may god fullfill ur BABY wish soon too

love u a lottt

--------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!!!
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday...Hope this bday is even more special for you enjoy your bday and have a blast. May God bless you and your family with health, wealth, success and your life always be filled with lots of love & happiness. You are a brilliant actress and also one of the sweetest people...you make us proud to be your fan...may you reach new heights in you career with each passing day. Wish you nothing but the best in life always & May all your dreams & wishes come true :)
Lots of Love
Sara

------

Dear Mrs Grover,yet another year and this beautiful day is here again.The day a beautiful angel with the most magical smile was born.And that definitely calls for celebration. A celebration of your beauty. A celebration of your smile. A celebration of your pure heart. A celebration of the sheer talent that you are.
I heartily wish you a very happy birthday dearest Jenny. no words can describe how much I love you, adore you, you truly are my one and only girl crush Tee Hee :D May your beautiful smile always stay ever so shining and evergreen. I hope you do fantastically well in your profession and reach newer and bigger heights.May your married life remain as blissful as ever. May everything you have ever wished for, you get it. Earn big, drive expensive cars,cruise around the world with your dearest hubby and gamble in Vegas with him on your still pending honeymoon ;)
Keep Smiling Keep Shining Keep Ruling hearts Forever and Ever and Ever.
wishing you a fabulous day with you nearest and dearest ones and a great Year ahead.
Love Always and Hamesha,
Ashi <3

-----------

Happy birthdau Jen! <3

It's impossible to explain how much I admire you and how much you mean to me.

You're Amazing! Not only outside but inside too, and that's why I love you. Not just because of it, but also because of your sweetness, your smile that just by seeing it I want to smile too, I don't think anyone like you will ever exist in this world again! You're doing marvelous job as Kumud. It is flawless without any doubt. I wish you all good things, I hope you keep reaching all our goals and dreams, and more important than everything I hope you get happier every day. 

Proud of being your fan <3 

Lots of love, 

Javeria 

----------

A very very Happy Birthday to u Mrs.Jennifer Singh Grover aka our cute and adorable Jenny.

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.May God bless you with loads and loads of love , success and prosperity and fulfill all your dreams and wishes.I have loved u as our Dr.Riddhima aka basket and i am loving u as our pretty Kumud Sundari.U r doing an excellent job.

Happy birthday Once again.Have a funfilled and rocking birthday with ur hubby Karan.

Stay Blessed 

Lots of Love 

sneha

-----------

Happyy Birthdayy Jennifer! You are such an amazing actress. You are such a sweetheart to your fans and you're such a good wife as Karan says hehehe. I hope you have an amazing day. And may all your dreams come true. I love you and happy birthday once again! <3

Love, Noma!

----------------------

Hey Jenny
A very very very happy birthday Jen! Wish you all happiness, success of the universe.. May all your wishes n dreams come true :D Be cheerful always. You are one of the most amazing person I have come across! Thank you for loving us so much we wil always love you n support you.. Jen! You are doing a brilliant job as Kumud in SC! Such beauty with perfect expressions and smile. You are such a wonderful actor :D Words cant express your immense talent. Wish you and Karan a very happy, healthy n successfully life! Have a fabulous day n enjoy! I hope you are able to spend this special day with Karan n you both get time off! Once again wishing you a very happy birthday!
Loads of love and best wishes,
Shreya.

--------------

Happy birthday to yoy Jenny and many many happy returns of the day.
May god bless you and give everything that you wish for. Loving your work as kumud and I hope SC does much much better in the coming days.
Have an amazing day and life with Karan and always be happy and keep smiling.
Love u loads and loads Mrs Jennifer Singh Grover <333 

Lots of Love, Neeti

----------

A very very very very very Happy Birthday Jenny <3
May you get everything you wished for and what you didn't wish for. Wish you all the happiness, love, luck, peace and success. May this day and this coming year brings lots of happiness for you. Enjoy your day. Take a day off. Eat lots of chocolate cake and then party hard :D
Lots of love, Tehreem

----------

Happy Birthday Jennyy! Have a great and amazing birthday. I hope god keeps blessing you and i hope you remain 'god's favorite child'. You're an amazing actor and you're doing a fantastic job as Kumud. I could never imagine Kumud being played so beautifully by any body else. Apart from being an amazing actor what I love about you is that you count your fans as your family which is so touching . The way you try to keep us happy and always are nice to us is one the best things about you. Once again Happy Birthday. Have great one and I hope Karan makes it special for you.
-Trisha  <3

-------

Happy Bday Jen/JWG/JSG ! 🤗🤗

Wishing you lots of brightness, happiness, success, laughter, smiles, love and lots and lots of love and love ahead. You're an amazing actress. Its always a treat to watch you on screen whether its reel or real. I love everything about you and your smile is literally to die for! I love how graceful and elegant you're. You've that aura around you that would make people respect you for what you're. There's hardly anything that I dont love about you! You've  become such an important part of my life that you would never know. You guys - KaJen- make my day anytime! I love you both. Together. Always and forever. <33 God bless.

Have a great time! And I really hope Karan manages to surprise you :P

-Vini 😳

----------

Happy, happy birthday Jennifer! :) <3

I've always been a bit self-conscious because I've always been just a bit different: from my name, to the way I speak... but now that I have discovered the lovely human being that is you, I've taken a bit more pride in myself because I share the same birthday with one of the most talented, hardworking, and humble people on television. And I also want to thank you, for being such a perfect Kumud and making me smile every Monday-Friday and anxious on the weekends! So, here's to our shared special day! For you, may it be filled with love, laughter, happiness, and many many many blessings and memories! Have a wonderful year ahead, and please keep up the amazing work. <3

With Love,

Veera

------------------

Happy Birthday the lovely Jennifer Singh Grover. Hope you have a great day with your wonderfl Husband Karan Singh Grover. Hope you both get some time alone for your birthday!!! May God shower you with many happinesess and bless you with a wonderful life!! May God bless you happiness with your small family with Karan too. Love you both from the bottom of my heart ... 

Happy Birthday once again 

Loads of love from Aleena xxx

-------------------

Happy Birthday Jenny, hope you have a blast today. You were awesome as our very own Dr. Riddhima, Armaan's basket. Loved u as Sneha and Ganga too. Now u are doing amazing job as Kumud. you were the first telly actress which i loved and will always. Enjoy ur day with karan and hope we get an iv today

Best of luck for ur future and may all ur dreams come true.

Have a blast!!!!

God bless Kajen

_Vibha

--------------

Happy Birthday Jennifer! I have always been your fan since your Dil Mil Gaye. Love you I hope you have an amazing day keep rocking gorgeous

-soty24 

-----------

Hiya I have a birthday message for Jennifer's birthday thread :)

Here it is:

Dear Jennifer,

Happy Birthday!! 

Have the most amazing day ever!

I hope you got everything you wanted :)

Wishing you a magical day, full of happiness :D

I became a fan of you when I first started watching Saraswatichandra!

I love you as Kumud, your doing a beautiful job :')

Happy Birthday once again! 

Love From Sharna xx

--------------------

Hello jennifer. Here is wishing a  very happy birthday, may god bless you and give u luck n happiness.U are such a terrific actress,your expressions are more than cute, n your beauty is just unmatchable.love u ,love u so so much

-      IamaPCmaniac

--------------

Happy Birthday Jennifer hope you get all the happiness u deserve

may god bless u and may u have ur own little family very soon.

Happy Birthday once again  

-      chocolate15 

---------------------

Hi Jennifer!!!

http://s2.favim.com/orig/32/baking-birthday-cake-candles-chocolate-Favim.com-257859.jpg

I had seen u earlier in Sangam, DMG and ZNKD. Always i have thought of you as a very Gorgeous person... With Kumud Sundari, you took 'gorgeous' to another level.

All i can say is:

You are an amazing actor. All the emotions- from miss Attitude to repentance to coyness to anger... You make Kumud so perfect and lovable!

Hope you have a rocking b'day!

- Trupti

--------------

Yippee!!! Its Ur 30th Birthday Jenny dear!*SMILING* It Is Always The Happiest Day Of The Year For Me!Happy Birthday To U! Always Be Happy In Ur Life...

llSidll 

--------------

Dearest Jenni,

There are only a handful of people in this world whom I can connect and identify with'and You are most definitely one of them. One of the very special people in my life and yet I have not known you personally'How beautiful is this relation!..I feel I know you so so well..I absolutely love you Jen'

Today is a very pleasing day..its your day..its our day..its the birthday of our sweetest darling Jennifer WG'Wish you a "Verry Happy Birthday!!"

May you grow in terms of your beauty, your personality and achieve loads and yet remain as humble as you are right now, right here'You have got a wonderful husband in Karan and may the both of you live happily and in togetherness in life ahead , as our beloved KaJen'wish the both of you a very happy married life'God bless!

To add this specially, your work has always been a pleasure to watch be it Ridzi of DMG, or the very vibrant Kumud in SC'you are absolutely stunning..yes that's the word!!!

Have a lovely and blessed life'you deserve it!

Your loyal fan,

Ranju

------------

A very happy birthday to the most beautiful angel in the world!

May your future blossom with progress and happiness!

Keep that deadly smile plastered :)

Best,

Kesha

----------

Wish u many many Happy B'day Jenny...!!!

God Bless You girl.. Keep smiling n be happy always

May God give u all the happiness that u desired... Love the way you are.. Keep it up the good work...

Love you so much...

Anki_KJSG

-----------

Happy birthday Jennifer Singh Grover. May you get all the happiness of this world . May all the angels of heaven bless u with the  best of their wishes. I dont actually know where to start from, but yeah i remember watching u in Kasauti beacuse my mom watched it lol, and i loved u, ur chubby cheeks, ur cuteness, every other thing just impressed me to no ends, though i didnt know much abt u at that time, but still i had lots of affection for u. Then  i watched u in Zara nach ke dikha, and then again i was just awestruck at ur beauty. Then on 13 april 2009 finally i saw u in DMG and from then onwards i became ur die hard fan. You r just few of the celebrities, whom i respect from the depth of my heart, one of the few persona, whom i can watch , admire, phangurl about at even on the shittiest of my days. My love for u is just so very much, that i cant really be expressing that in words. Every other thing about u impresses me, ur style, beauty, maturity., i wish God made more people like u :)

Whenever i think about u, i just get such beautiful memories. DMG came in my life after ur arrival in the show, i watched the show for u, and i hell admired it. U just proved urself in every other field, ur acting, ur persona, ur beauty, ur style, and many other things aahhh, can i just phangurl about u all the time :) Words cant really express my love for u, its just so much that, whatever may be the situations, i will always love u and be ur fan forever  <3 May GOD bless u and Karan with all the happiness in this world, may u guys be away from negativity, and be always in love <3. KAJEN are just one couple, for whom i feel so much, u dont really have to do with my life, neither do i, but i still feel such heartfelt connection with u guyz. I just hope that u stay like this forever, i just want no freaking change in u, u r one hell of a person, who has jst all the qualities in her. I can just go on and on admiring u but that wont be enough. U r beautiful, so damn beautiful.

Have a best of birthday today. I hope ur day gets special. Hope u get lots of gifts and wishes from ur dear ones. Have fun with ur famiily and ur hubby dear. Have a blast and stay happy beacause u deserve to be. U deserve all the happiness in this world <3 May GOD bless u. Ok I LOVEEE UUU JENNIFERRR <3

-   _Manisha_ 

---------

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday Dear Jenny

Happy birthday to youuu..

Dear Mrs Jennifer Singh Grover! A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! 

You are one of the most gorgeous person i have seen! And Its not just looks but from heart as well! That smile that you give everytime makes my heart skip a beat. Its the most cutest thing i have seen! The innocence on your face is just too adorable (although we all know how innocent you are! ;)  )

I have always loved you in any role that you've taken up! Most favourite of them all is of course Riddhima and now, Kumud is giving tough competition as well ;) You're a brilliant and a versatile actor! <3 

You are our Princess! The most prettiest and sweetest Princess! I am sure Karan must have planned something out for his princess on her birthday and there won't be any surprises from his side knowing how you both don't like them! But hope you get time to spend with each other on your birthday coz you both deserve it! <3

Hope your day is filled with gifts and lots and lots of Love! And hope your life is filled with happiness and sunshine! May god bless you with just EVERYTHING you ever wished for. May your career keeps blooming the way it is currently! And may you shine like A STAR <3

Lots and lots of Love and hugs, 

Anamika xx

--------

Jenny, my angel !!!

I wish that all you do

Turns out lucky for you!

Enjoy your special day - 

Let's dance the night away!

- arshi4evr16 

---------

Happiiess Birthdayy to my most favorite woman in the world <33 may you always be blessed with all the love luck success and happiness in the world and may all your dreams and wishes come true on this special day of yours =) You're doing an absolutely amazing job in SC and your acting is flawless like always, so keep rocking our TV screens JJ <3 and I hope you have a great day (I'm sure your dear hubby will make it special anyway LOL :$) and an amazing year ahead =D Lots of love Roshaan xoxo

-------

Dearest Jenny,

Lemme sing a small birthday song for you first!

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you, dear Jenny. Happy birthday to you.

Wish you all the love, success, happiness, and prosperity of the world Princess. 28 years ago, on May 30th, 1985 an angel was born and the angel was none other than Jennifer Winget, now known as Jennifer Winget Grover as well! You are a reason for thousands and thousands of people all around the globe to smile and May God give you everything you have ever desired for because you have given lots of love, smiles, laughs, even tears (hehe) to all your fans and made them feel special all the time. So you deserve only and only the best and the whole month of May is so special because you were born in this month!! Anyway wish you the happiest birthday ever once again!

There are so many things I can say and want to say but I don't know how I would manage to put down everything in words but I'll say what I must say!

First of all thank you so much for coming back to Television. Indian TV doesn't exist for me if it's not for you. The first show I ever got so personally attached to was yours; Sangam and Ganga, the first character I ever loved so much! It was your innocence, your talents, your beauty, your mesmerizing million-dollar smile that had made me follow a show and a character so religiously!! And after that there has been no looking back. I was, am, and will be your fan forever. If I can say, you are my most favorite celebrity world-wise. I can wait hours, watch anything to just catch a glimpse of yours. Not only you are a beautiful soul, a talented actress, a pretty face but an absolutely amazing human being as well and it just makes me adore you all the more. In fact, I see my mother's sweetness in you, and hence, even though neither you nor I know each other personally, I feel like I know you and you are a part of my own family! I really wish you the best from the inner of my heart. Okay, coming back to your comeback on TV, I am even more happy and grateful that you chose such an epic show, an epic character as your comeback. Saraswatichandra is just a unique, beautiful, soulful show that it just touches one's heart'and what do I say about Kumud? She is easily the best female character I have ever come across in Indian Television and you are doing more than a perfect job! Honestly, initially I felt something was missing, but after a few weeks, there is no looking back!! Trust me when I say nobody else could have brought the innocence, the confidence, the elegance, the beauty, the aaura, even the playfulness of Kumud the way you do! You are a class in yourself and I just hope and pray that you continue achieving more and more success. Hope Kumud's character and Saraswatichandra gain more and more successes!!!

Once again, wish you a very very happy birthday and may you be embraced with more love, happiness, success and good health always and forever. Love you always!

Lots of love and wishes,

Sanju (Sandhya)

---------

JEN JEN JEN.  MY FLAWLESS BB. HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

OMG. So where do I start? Okay so I wish you all the happiness and all the amazing things in life. May every little wish of yours come true <3

You've been my first celebrity crush and I still love you just as much as I did soo many years back  I remember spotting you in KZK and instantly liked your pretty face and that smile <3  I was too young to follow an EK show :P but you had caught my attention and how. And then I watched you in SLBB and loved watching you on my screen. Sangam happened and you proved your acting skills to the world but IDK why I never bothered to watch that show. Probably cuz I was still too young to follow any daily show :P Then came DMG and I was in love with your portrayal of Riddhima <3 Your chemistry with Karan Singh Grover did the magic for me and those cute little interviews that I started following, made me learn about Jennifer Winget, as a person (:

You are without a doubt, one of the best actresses Indian Television has witnessed <3 The range of roles that you've undertook till date is absolutely amazing. Piya, Sneha, Riddhima and now Kumud, you've done each role with such perfection, adding numerous fans to your already huge fanbase with every new role  And now when I see you playing Kumud with so much conviction, it doesn't really hit that it was you only who played Riddhima with so much ease. I dil se hope that SaraswatiChandra gets all the success it deserves and well you are indeed the hero of this show :P Having you back on my screen has been a pleasure and I hope you get your best wife award very soon ;)

Wishing you a very happy birthday once again, Mrs. Jennifer Singh Grover <3

-Saumya- 

--------------

Happyy Birthdayy to my Princess, my angel Jennifer Singh Grover!! I started Loving you since KZK and now im a crazyy fan of you...you are Extremely Talented  and are actually one of the finest Actresses of Indian TV. I just Lovee your Pretty face and esp your Smilee <3

Wishing you all the happiness, love and success..Have an Amazing year ahead..and May you live a happy life wid ur beloved hubby  Keep Rocking Stunner! <3

Rabz.

---------

"To the most amazing, gorgeous, talented and adorable Jenny/JJ/Jen/JSG/Dhumuk 

Wishing you a very happy birthday, many happy returns of the day 

May all your dreams come true & this day bring all the things that make you smile 

May god always bless you with all the happiness & success in life & you keep smiling forever  

Its literally a blessing for us fans to have you back on screen, you are doing super super super awesome work 

Thank you so much for making our life so special with your presence, your one smile is enough to make our whole world wonderful 

Once again wish you a happy birthday as special as you are 

Best wishes & lots of love from Ayesha 

-------

Many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you and shower all his blessing upon you. May you achieve success and have greater memorable moments in you upcoming life. You have made a place in everyone's heart with your cute innocence and your kind nature.

Happy Birthday Jennifer Singh Grover^^

-salmeh. 

-----

Happy Birthday Jenny!  Honestly, as cheesy as it sounds, I don't think there are enough words to describe how immensely talented you are.  I'm so extremely proud that you landed a show as great as Saraswatichandra.  I know that you work so hard to keep us entertained, and I just wanted to let you know that we really do appreciate all your hard work and dedication. You're hands down the best actress on television-and I'm so proud to be your fan!  

I hope you're blessed with all the love, happiness, success, and good health in the world. May all your wishes come true!  I hope you're able to do something nice for your birthday with KSG! Both of you are always busy shooting-so I hope your birthday is able to bring you guys together for a bit so you can celebrate this beautiful day that you graced this earth with your beauty! Thanks for always entertaining us and for always being so sweet to your fans!

Hope this birthday is the best one yet!

Love,

Mira

-----

wish u many many happy returns of the day jenny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

A wish for lots of birthday fun.

To last until the day is done.

Hoping that all your wishes comes true,

and your birthday cake is as sweet as you!

May u have a wonderful n a superb year ahead...

NishaP_Arsha

-----

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Jenoo baby..god bless you <3..I wish this birthday brings lots of happiness & love in your life ..Hope all your dreams come true you achieve what ever you desire .. ..You are superlative actor & an amazing human being .. stay blessed lots of love & best wishes doll
-Sjain

-----

Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget Singh Grover-oh how I love the sound of this name...

Jennifer SG grover I love and admire you so much-you've always been the ideal woman for me, somebody I'd like to be when I grow up! The way you established your career by your own and still going strong in the top lead actresses and all by your talent.You are a brilliant actress and the epitome of elegance! I love how you are so PERFECT-be it in your profession, or as a daughter,a bua ( how I love your relationship with Shawn) and now a WIFE and a Bahu-we all know such a perfect wife you have been to Karan that he can't keep gushing about you :)And now we can't wait to see you to see You as a mother which I am sure you'll play that role amazingly too -and that day we'll celebrate KaJen junior's birthday too ;)

Okay off topic again so back to topic- Above all this I admire what a beautiful human being you are- the way you talk to your fans and love them so much,treating them like family,the way you are with kids and interact so awesomely with people, the way you keep praising Karan's show ka whole team and appreciate their work or the way you brought shawn to meet Surbhi because he loved Zoya,the way you interact with the crew be it DMG,SC or even QH-oh and the list goes on and on !

I just want to say I love you so much and hope your career flourishes and you be one of the first actresses to show that married actresses can be at the top too! Hope you have an amazing amazing life with Karan ahead and we get lots of KaJen ke cute babies*touchwood*
Keep smiling Karan ki khubsurat biwi because your husband loves you so much and your fans too :)
HHAAPPYY BIRTHDAAAYY AGAINNN JENNIFER aka JJ aka Chotu :D

-Accio_kajen

JenAT thumbnail

TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was waiting for this post to come up... to see my msg and hoping tht JSG reads my message(in the post above)

Happy B'day to Jennifer once again!!! 🥳

Wishing you a  lot and lot of fun-filled b'day this year!
Edited by -Wishes- - 10 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Jennifer 🤗

PS: Beautiful thread guys! <33

Edited by Ethereal-Path - 10 years ago
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday my cutiepie...
May God bless u wid health, wealth, success and lodzz of happiness!!!
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN! May you are showered with loads and loads of blessings from god! Have a fabulous day and party a lot with your baby! <3
Love you xx
Edited by SleepingBeauty. - 10 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YUN KARDE PARTY SHARTYY🥳  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JSG LOVE YOUU! ❤️

Beautiful thread guys! 
Edited by Nomaa. - 10 years ago
DigitalFortress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happpy Birthday Jennnyyy<3