Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago
hey...hi all!...i wanna join the club too...count me in!...i watch bhabhi on & off....coz' im sometimes at college...but i really like nihaal & suhana...my god! both looking so cute today!...
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuggy_ash

sweet mine was terrible i have never written one before anyhoo i am excited to read all the others... πŸ˜›
Take care and thanx πŸ˜‰

lol ur not the only one... mine was soo gay πŸ˜† and it's incomplete cuz i don't know how to end itπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jaan2125 thumbnail
hiiii guys me a greAt fan of suhaana and nihal pls add meeee ttooooooooooo 😳
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

lol ur not the only one... mine was soo gay πŸ˜† and it's incomplete cuz i don't know how to end itπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey that must be refreshingπŸ˜‰ and about the end well its good to keep the readers hangingπŸ˜‰

Imzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey I thought that we should have a video corner for Nihal and Suhana so I've edited my post on the first page to include videos links.
Imzi thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Imzi thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kashish_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks all of you for being so active in this club!
h134 thumbnail
Great
H134
I luv there jodi
Kashish_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SONI_KUDI'S FANFIC:

Shyad yehi to pyaar hai

Chopra family: moved to london many years ago, they are one of
the richest family in london.

*Dada ji------- He was very young when he moved to london, eventhough he missed india
but he never went back,
the business needed him and his family needed him

*Dev: Dad---he is very close to his family, and can do anything for his children.

*Guddo:Mom--She treats dada ji as her own father and is worried about her childern,
beacuse they have no intrest in indian culture

*Rahul: son--- he just graduated from uni but he doesn't wanna do anything.
he loves hanging out and is dating 2 girls at one time(in another words he's a player)

*Alpa: daughter-- she is the 2nd kid in the family, a total spioled brat,
her best friends Tina and Mina are always with her.

*Shuhana:Daughter-- she is the only normal daughter they have (she loves the indian
culture and wants to go to india to visit her realitives
eventhough she is the youngest in the family, she helps her bother and
sister evertime they get in trouble from thier parentz.

The Temple in London

It was early morning, both dada ji and Guddo are in the temple(as usual) they both pray
for the family and starts walking towards thier home which is about 10 mins away from
the temple. Guddo tells dada ji that it's about time they go back to india and visit
their realitives. Dada ji smiled and told guddo that he will go only if the whole family
goes with him. Guddo then tells dada ji that it's impossible, beacuse Rahul will never
agree and ALpa can never leave her friends behind. Dada she kept on walking and said
"Tum Dekhna Hum Sabh India Jayengey". Guddo smiled and followed Dada ji.

THE CHOPRA HOUSE

Just when Dada ji opned the house gate sum girl wearing a white punjabi suit comes
runing and hugs dada ji.
Dada ji: *smiles and kisses her forehead* Khush raho shuhana
Shuhana: Dada ji aap aaj mujhe Mandir kyon nahi leker gaye?
Dada Ji: Kyonki tum Soo(sleep) rahi thi beta
Shuhana: Dada ji i wasn't feeling well and so i slept in
Dada ji : shuhana beta can you do me a favour?? i know it's very hard but it's not impossible
Shuhana was excited and told her dada ji that she can do anything for her dada ji
Dada ji placed his hand on her head and said "I want you to make Rahul and Alpa come with us to india"
Shuhana: WHAT we're going to india??? oh my god dada ji i'm soooo happy, and don't worry i will
convince them no matter what Shuhana runs inside leaving dada ji smiling, just then Guddo comes
and she was happy that finally they have decided to go back to india...

in the meantime Shuhana convinces both Rahul and alpa but on one condition they want to come back within a week.

Everyone packed their bags and started towards the airport!!

BACK HOME (INDIA)

KuKu Chacha-- he is Dev's cousin brother and is very close to dada ji
Nanda Chachi--- Kuku's wife she can be funny,mean and nice it all depends on her mood
Billo--- The daughter of Kuku and Nanda, she just got engaged and is getting married in a week
Vishv--- Nanda Chachi's nephew, he lives in the family and wants to make lots of money
Megha--- vishv's Sister she is the exact opposite of Vishv, she is nice and wants to marry a rich guy

there is another character in the story, he's not a part of the family but he is the only one who handels
everything in the house, he drives ppl around, fixes things in the house anything that needs to be done..
he is like a son to Kuku, his name is Nihal Singh, he lives with his friend shubham in a very small house.
(megha wants to marry him but Nihal never notices her as he is too involved in his work)

London airport
Dada ji decides to call kuku he tells him that everyone is coming over and told him the flight details

India
Kuku is very exicted he tells everyone to clean and make prepatrations for the guests.... Vishv is happy to
know that the chopra have 2 daughters, he decides to hook up with one of them and become rich.... just
then kuku comes and tells him to get the Van ready cuz they have to bring them from the airport....Vishv
and kuku drives towards the airpost

India Airport

Everyone comes out and meets greets kuku chacha.. vihv looks and alpa and smiles, just then Shuhana comes out and vishv is
lost in her eyes he thinks he's in love, but shuhana does not notice him... all of them sit in the van and vishv drives
.. kuku tells dada ji that they have decided to get billo married. Dada ji happy and looks at Rahul the older one in the
family.. Rhaul knew that dada ji wants him to get married and he starts rolling his eyes.. both suhana and Alpa laffs...
Vishv is looking at suhana from his rear view miror... everyone arrives home.. Nanda chachi does the pooja and Shuhana is
very exiceted to see the city... but both Rahul and ALpa are so disgusted by the city they decide to go to sleep while
shuhana. Everyone is sitting inside and chachi is handing tea to everyone just then Nihal enters... and sits in a corner...
Nanda chachi tells billo to give tea to nihal, but billo was too busy talking to guddo.. so shuhana takes the tea from nanda chachi and goes out
she sees a man sitting in a corner....
Shuhana: Excuse me
Nihal Turns around..... both of them stare at eachother for sum time .... both had this shy confused look on their faces
Shuhana: kya aap nihal ji hai?
Nihal: Jee
Shuhana: yeh chai aap ke liya she smiles
nihal takes the tea and turs around without saying thank you... Shuhana thought it was bit rude of him so she walks away,
she bangs into vishv on her way to the family room
Vishv: hello shuhana...
Shuhana smiles and starts walking...

THE NEXT DAY: Billo's mehandi DAY
--Everyone is dressed and looks really good... except ALpa and Rahul .. none of them have the typical punjabi
dresses so they decide to wear what they usually wear... Apla in a mini skirt, RAhul wears white shirt and jeans...
while Shuhana decides to wear one of billo's punjabi suit.. everyone are enjoying the mehandi... they dance, sing,
play games... Guddo tells shuhana to bring the Ring that she brought for billo for her mehandi gift..
shuhana walks down to her room, she sees a man standing there... she goes closer and it's Nihal.. she starts thinking
about him and wants to know who is he why he is not enjoying the party like everyone else.... vishv comes from behind and says " Shuhana aap yaha kya kar rahi ho?"
Shuhana: umm vishv tumhe pata hai ke woh nihal jee waha kyon kharey hai?
Vishv: arey let him be.. he's only a servant... and even he knows that.. lets go shuhana
Shuhana was not impressed the way vishv was talking so she tells him to go and she will be there in 5 mins... he leaves
Shuhana walks towards nihal asks him to joint them in the party... nihal looks at her and doesn't say anything..
Shuhana then asks him if he is Dumb
Shuhana :AAP bol nahi saktey kya?
Nihal: jee meh chalta hoon
He leaves.. shuhana was very confused... she kept on thinking about nihal and his behavior towards her...
she could not sleep at night, she wanted to know him better.

NEXT DAY
Everyone decides to go see the city and visit their farm house... Alpa and Rahul were not really interested but Shuhana
made them come,Kuku asks Nihal to take them,nihal looks at shuhana who was wearing a pink suit and looked like an angle and then
looks away... Shuhana knew in her heart that she was falling for this stranger... but she didn't know how to tell him.
on their way to farm house thier car breaks down.... and from no where vishv arrives in his car, he gives one evil look
(it was him who did sumthing to nihal's car) and offers everyone ride... alpa,billo, rahul,shuhana gets into his car..
just when nihal was about to get in..vishv tells him to get his car fixed or call a mechanic.. shuhana was not too happy
to hear this so she gets off and tells vishv that they can go ahead and that she is not feeling good she she'll go back
home with nihal jee. Billo forces Vishv to drive leaving Nihal and Shuhana alone...
Shuhana: AAp ko Car theek karni aati hai
Nihal doesn't anwer
Shuhana: mujhe to nahi atti.. so are you ganna call the mechanic or are we walking home?
Nihal starts walking without saying anything, Shuhana found this cute and starts walking behind him
Shuhana: aap ko pata hai yeh meri pehli trip hai india meh.. aur yaha ke log bade ajeeb hai.. boltey he nahi hai
Nihal looks at her and he knew that she was talking about him, he then looks away (AGAIN)
Suhana trips and was about to falls...nihal ctaches her.. they both stare at eachother...Shuhana could hear her heart beating really fast..
Nihal: aap theek hai
Shuhana: Shukar hai aap kuch to boley and she gives hima sweet smile
Nihal smiles back and says: mujhe yaada baat karne ke addat nahi hai
Shuhana: oh i see ishliya aap ka koi dost nahi hai? rite? don't worry kya aap mujhse dosti karogey?
Nihal again looks at her and says "mujhe ladkiyon se dosti nahi karta" Shuhana smiles and sya" chalo to abh karana shooru kardo"
Nihal was smiling and he was liking the way shuhana was talking... just then a car comes and stops.. megha comes out and smiles at nihal..
Megha" tum dono yaha per?
Shuhana tells her the whole story, and she asks megha if she can drop them home..

Shuhana kept on lookin at nihal, even nihal noticed this... megha drops nihal at his house...
shuhana asks nihal if she can come over and see his house... at first nihal didn't say anything then he looked at
shuhana's sad face and said yes, shuhana gets off and tahnx megha.. megha was not too happy how shuhana was getting close to nihal..
she leaves in anger. Nihal opnes the door and shuhana comes in she tells him that he has a lovely house.
Shuhana looks at him lovingly and says: i don't know why but whenever i see you i feel sumthing, eenthough nihal was having the same
feeling he tells her that it's better if she takes control of her feelings b4 it's too late,
Shuhana: it's already too late
Nihal turns towards her and stares at her, both of them are lost in eachother's eyes.