Suhana-Nihaal UPDATED Fan Club - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
I got some fanfics but, I am still waiting for more! Then we will choose the best one!
sweet mine was terrible i have never written one before anyhoo i am excited to read all the others... Tongue
Take care and thanx Wink
hey...hi all!...i wanna join the club too...count me in!...i watch bhabhi on & off....coz' im sometimes at college...but i really like nihaal & suhana...my god! both looking so cute today!...

Originally posted by zuggy_ash

sweet mine was terrible i have never written one before anyhoo i am excited to read all the others... Tongue
Take care and thanx Wink

lol ur not the only one... mine was soo gay LOL and it's incomplete cuz i don't know how to end itConfusedLOLLOL

hiiii guys me a greAt fan of suhaana and nihal pls add meeee ttooooooooooo Embarrassed
Originally posted by SoNi_KuDi

Originally posted by zuggy_ash

Take care and thanx Wink

lol ur not the only one... mine was soo gay LOL and it's incomplete cuz i don't know how to end itConfusedLOLLOL

hey that must be refreshingWink and about the end well its good to keep the readers hangingWink

Hey I thought that we should have a video corner for Nihal and Suhana so I've edited my post on the first page to include videos links.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.