Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kashish_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ZUGGY_ASH'S FANFIC:
Nihal and Suhana ki kahani Ashiana ki zubani….

It was a dark lonely night when Suhana and Nihal were in the car on their way to Alpa didi's house after doing some shopping for Alpa and Shubham's wedding preparations. The ride was long, as they had to go to another town to find the right kind of gift since Nihal was very picky about what he wanted. Through out the ride the two were silent not a word was uttered by Nihal or Suhana. To break the silence Nihal asked Suhana, "What kind of music do you enjoy?" Suhana replied I love hip-hop, rap and before she could continue Nihal laughed and said "what Hip-hop, rap and you oh my god!" She replied with anger "what do you mean?" He replied back with a stutter, "I mean you are so soft, innocent and subdued I expected you to like soft music, such as ghazals, instrumental etc…" "Yes I Do," Suhana yelled, "what I was trying to say I love all different types of music it all depends on my mood, I believe music is the food to my soul." Nihal smiled and gazed deep into her eyes. Suhana yelled, "What are you looking at look at the road we will get into an accident!" Nihal asked, "You are perfect Suhana I mean bhabhi." After a long pause Suhana replied, "Well what can I say to perfect perfection takes a long time." They both burst out laughing and as Suhana was laughing Nihal could not get his eyes of her. She then said, "drive fast or else we will never reach, you didn't even bring your cell didi will be worried sick and we wont get there for another hour." All of a sudden the car stopped. Suhana asked, "What happened?" He replied back, "I don't know let me check." He got out of the car to take a look he checked the front and come back and told Suhana, " I think the car over heated and something else maybe wrong too." Suhana in a nervous voice asked, "what is it, you have to fix it we need to get home." He replied, "Hello what do you think I am a mechanic?" "I don't know what to do, it's late and there is no garage open." "Oh no!" Suhana said, "now what do we do?" They both sat in the car and looked around found nothing but darkness and empty road. Nihal suggested, "Well the only thing we can do for now to be safe is I will put the car on Neutral and we will push towards the curb and wait to see if anyone drives by." Suhana agreed and they both pushed the car on the side. They both sat in the car as suggested and waited to see if anyone drives by. All of a sudden Nihal screamed, "Oh god cockroach Suhana I mean bhabhi look!" Suhana puzzled replied, "You have to be kidding being a man you are afraid of that please!" "Bhabhi please don't make fun do something," Nihal pleaded. Suhana could not control her laughter and replied, "dumbo it's outside the window not inside!" They both start laughing and again Nihal yelled, "Bhabhi next to you…the cockroach!" Suhana yelled and grabbed Nihal's arm. He started laughing and said, "see I am not the only one you are scared to!" Suhana smiled still holding his arm. She realized that she was holding his arm and slowly removes it and they both stare at each other. After the long silence Suhana smiled and asked, "Nihal I mean deverji what time will we get home?" "How long will we have to wait?" Nihal replied softly, "I hope this moment never ends." She asked, "What did you say?" Nihal said, "Nothing."

End of episode….to be continued…
Kashish_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here are Zuggy_ash and Soni_Kudi's fanfics! I hope you like it! Enjoy!!!
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashish_sweet

SONI_KUDI'S FANFIC:

Shyad yehi to pyaar hai

great job i love your FF👏 like the ending👏👏👏 and its not gay😆 on the whole good job👏.

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wonderful fan-fics both of u👏👏

Oh god i was terrible 😕 Anyway way to go soni_kudi 👏 👏 👏

I hope i improve

Ash. 😕 😳
123dragonfly thumbnail
Please add my name to the fanclub.

Thanks a lot
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
well i never saw bhabhi and the name of the show itself gave me creeps...i totally detested anyone who saw it...but since the past few days after nihaal has entered the show,it has caughte my fancy and i really love their chemistry.i am surprised how suhana fell in love with vishu.he looks so hideous.nihaal is the man for her. i was simply bowled by seeing today and yesterdays episode.i loved the bidaai scene.and then the scnes that followed.the show is simply fantastic at this moment. 😊 👏
sam00s thumbnail
this jodi rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow wasnt todays scene just amazing??? wow i thought it was so passionate and sizzling!!!
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuggy_ash

Oh god i was terrible 😕 Anyway way to go soni_kudi 👏 👏 👏

I hope i improve

Ash. 😕 😳

hey urs was really good... i think both of us did a great job lol afterall only us 2 participated 😆😆 yeaaaaa we rock lol

*high 5* 😛