Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ameilia

Oh goody i am early.πŸ˜›

Missed yesterday due to some pending work😭 πŸ˜­

Ok then you are excused! πŸ˜†
daffodil81 thumbnail
Zoya comes to Asad's room with coffee
Mitwa in BG...both stare Zoya asks if he is going to office...asad blabbers about last night...zoya too blabbers that he doesnt speak well...she gives him coffee & Zoya says why dont you continue what you wanted to say last night. Asad remembers romantic dance...Zoya asked why you set the night so well last night fro what?
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Drea and PriyaπŸ€—
where's Viya?πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
See it rhymes πŸ˜†
kohli4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipdaisy

Mitwa in BG...both stare Zoya asks if he is going to office...asad blabbers about last night...zoya too blabbers that he doesnt speak well...she gives him coffee & Zoya says why dont you continue what you wanted to say last night. Asad remembers romantic dance...Zoya asked why you set the night so well last night fro what?

Mitwaaa... πŸ˜³
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

love it! Zoya doesnt wait a second to interrogate! You Go Girl!! 
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awww wifey brought him coffee 
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG asad u were saying it and stupid phone call...
daffodil81 thumbnail
 Asad says you always run off...Zoya argues...says i want to know what you want to say...Asad argues and Zoya says I will go away...Asad holds her hand comes near her...Mitwa in BG. Asad holds her by shoulder says you dont know what I want to say...Zoya stares Asad stares...phone rings
DreA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameilia

Drea and PriyaπŸ€—

where's Viya?πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
See it rhymes πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah wheres Viya πŸ˜”
DreA thumbnail

Asad says you always run off...Zoya argues...says i want to know what you want to say...Asad argues and Zoya says I will go away...Asad holds her hand comes near her...Mitwa in BG. Asad holds her by shoulder says you dont know what I want to say...Zoya stares Asad stares...phone rings

Asad you are wasting time man!!!