Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think repeat should be only 2 PM. Overdose of repeats will prevent people from watching it with priority at its original telecast time.

Weekend pe if they don't want to show all week's episodes then they can at least show summary type one hour special.

Zee and LO had been very smart in showing JA and DKDM marathons on weekend (and LO showed Kahani Mahadev Ki as a summary). This way those who did not watch these shows as such ended up watching repeats in curiosity and were eager to watch them daily also. Then when their ratings increased these channels cut down on marathons so that people watched original telecast on week days only.

Nowadays Sony shows only CID day in, night out be it on weekdays or weekends! 😲 Aise kaise chalega? They should increase visibility of other shows too. CID is already an established brand and legend!
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes CID & Crime petrol are favorite of them.

They must give 2 repeats in a day & it's OK.

Other daily show get only 1 repeat in a day on Sony.

But they must show repeats of all 4 episodes.

By the way thanks for re opening of thread after 4 months because many members are new
atominis thumbnail
From this week Sony has done away with the 12 PM repeat. Whole morning devoted to CID.

2 PM one is still there.
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they cut down 12 PM slot as well ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
SONY ppl r ðŸ¤¬
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love DailyMotion ... bcoz of them I cud watch yesterdays epi ðŸ¤—
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS!!
i was wondering whether they changed the show timings coz it wasnt aired at noon today...