27th may written update

baby97 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hye everyone..can someone pls help me. I'm a big fan of rab se sona ishq n ashish sharma.i mainly watch this drama mainly for ashish sharma without missing a day. although i dont  understand hindi well, i will watch it everyday coz i wiil read the written update n understand. but yesterday's episode i cant understand coz dont hv written update but it was so romantic between fateh n anu. can someone pls help me to explain abt yesterday's episode. i need just the main story n shorty enoug. its not long like written update also its ok. at least 2-4 lines. pls...help me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu: sorry that i didnt believe u that u are fateh and not ranveer. Fateh: is oke. Anu: now we know about my past life. I was married and my husband is dead, will u still marry me?! Fateh: its was your past and i had also past. Forget that i will be with u forever!! Thn they hug again. And anu go to her mom say to her that she realy want to me with fateh, and she ask of that is oke. Her mother say oke. And today will come fateh mother.
baby97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: marja

Anu: sorry that i didnt believe u that u are fateh and not ranveer. Fateh: is oke. Anu: now we know about my past life. I was married and my husband is dead, will u still marry me?! Fateh: its was your past and i had also past. Forget that i will be with u forever!! Thn they hug again. And anu go to her mom say to her that she realy want to me with fateh, and she ask of that is oke. Her mother say oke. And today will come fateh mother.

thx fren..it means the report is negative n ashish is not ranveer n he his fateh
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yea, and today they will get marry i think
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Marja thanks 4 the update! Can u not write them 4 us? We get so few regular updates now.
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot!