sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

hi friends ..
thnxx for appreciating the theme n supporting me with another story ...😃
posting the first part hope u all will like it ...😳

MG SS : Ishaqzaade

PART 1
A normal busy day ..all the shores of day going perfectly fine ..but when the whole delhi city was in great rush to perform thr task thr is this prince charming of every girl's dream ..the hot n happening ..ever so iresistably handsome guy in his 24th  year ..fast a sleep in his giant size master bed room …all in black in white …at 10 in the morning pitch dark …with his mobile buzzing since last 30 min …finally the door opened illuminating the dark room with bit of light .. n thr came a lady glad in white sari in her late 50s with coffee mug in her hand .. n parted the curtains allowing the bright sunny light to fall on him…making him turn on his back .. 

The perfect feature highletened with the shinning yellow light n smile on his face …

Good morning dadi .morning

Was the first sentence every day for him since last 21 years ..when he started conversating properly …the elderly lady smiled at her grand child .. n sat next to him ..kissing his crown with all her love ..

Well I don't think its gonna be a very nyc morning for u my child 

He placed his head in her lap lazily …yet again drowning in his sleep ..when she gave him his mbl ..

Its armaan since last 30 minutes ..

Umm ..was the only words came first than with another call he placed the mbl on his ears only to listen to a screaming not so pleasant voice of his childhood friend n crime partner ..

Whr the bloody hell are u …aaj ridz ko propose karne wala hoon mien n u r no whr to help me …moron get up n reach there fast ..or ill kill u …

Fish …dadi aapne pehle kyun nhi uthaya ..

Savitri devi Khurana …the eldest of khurana clan smiled seeing her grand son rushing to get ready ..

Kyun kuch imp. tha ..

He replied searching something from the messed bundle of clothes in his cupboard 

Mere liye nhi ,..woh tou amy ridz ko aaj propose karne wala hai tou I was suppose to get her at the place ..
N I am late …actually too late ..

Aww ..but don't u think being on time will spoil the great Maan Singh Khurana's image …😛😆😆

The went ahead smiling teasingly n handed over him his fav red t-shirt ..
He smiled whole heartedly n hugged her taking the t-shirt went in the washroom ..

While dadi started her mission cleaning his room ..very well knowing its of no use coz the moment he will be back the room will be just the same way as it is now …

Tripping on the shoe he came out grabbing the car's key n went away in a gallop 

Bye dadi ..i am leaving ..

N be4 she could say anything he was gone …

This wasn't knew since the day he completed his MBA the ruitine was same waking up with some random friend's call at 11 …going to his college …spend his time thr roaming …teasing juniors not much harmely though .. sitting in canteen n than clubbing racing ..back home at 10 having his dinner with his dad going for some or the other friend's house for night stay or movie at his place only …this is how he spend his last 1 year …partying ..partying n more partying ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************~~~~~~~~~~~~

His entry in the college was always a moment of sigh for every girl ..even few female professors being the son of chief trusty no body ever dared to stop him enter in college even after an year of passing out … n here are his few friends who lives on his money his position mainly being with the maan khurana ..

Maan : hey Vivian ..whats up dude …whr is armaan's girl ridz the final yr MBA student ..

Vivian : well its our another target shobha ..that final year girl .. to send her in dark room …come its gonna be fun ..🤢

Maan : u n ur childish phranks ..i a m in a hurry ..ridz ko dekha ..?

Atul : hi maan ..vivian garbar hugayi yrr …who shobha ki jaga ..geet chali gayi dark room mien .

Maan (anger rush through him grabbing his collar) : WHAT …tum ne roka kyun nhi …damn u ..

Vivian (easing him) : chill dude  .. kya farq parta hai waise bhi wohh arrogant handa waise bhi buhat bolti hai …aaj maza aa hi jaye ussko ..

Maan : shut up Vivian …just shut up …geet ko lekar koi mazaak nhi …kuch bhi nahi …got that …

Maan rushed to the last room of the top floor's corridor …getting hell worried for her … knowing how scared she is of the darkness … she may be a fighting queen for the whole college but he knows the real Geet …the innocent girl in her .. un intentionally geet has opened those door for him to enter …n see what she hides from everyone in the world …

But he was too late the gang has done its job geet was locked in the room since last 10 min … n maan ran like a maniac breaking the door ..

N thr she stood almost the verge of fainting …horrified with the ghostly sounds around n the darkness …she was sweating furiously when he barged in …she turned around getting dead scared ..while he came forward carefully guessing her reaction … but she hugged him tight in fear .. sobbing hard .. 

he felt utterly furious looking at his friend to have done this to geet knowing she is maan's friend ..knowing how much maan cares for her ..knowing maan has warned not to bother her EVER … but at this moment it was required to calm her down first ..hugging her shivering form in his embrace tight he caressed her head soothing her …

Maan : geet relax ..everything is fine …kuch nahi huya u just relax ..

Geet (her tears wetting her shirt ..while she clutched him tight in fear) : maan wohh ..wohh wahan …

Maan (maan held her closed if ever possible hiding her vulnerable state from all n silenced her) : shh ..kuch nhi …kuch nahi hai …tum chalo yahan se …

Wipping her tears he took her out of the room giving a warning glare to each n everyone ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in the garden geet was much better …maan still gave her another glass of water ..but she refused softly .. n looked down .. while he felt guilty for his friend did all this …he thought to apologies ..

Maan : geet wohh ..i am sorry …about all that .. Vivian shobha ko target kar raha tha n u accidently came thr .. I ll tell thm nt to bother u ever again …

Geet (gave him a dis-approving look) : n what will happen than ..

Maan (confused) : umm ..means ..

Geet : kya badlega tumhare unko warn karne se …mujhe nhi tou college ki baqi larkiyoon ko rag karenge … waise bhi kaam hi kya bacha hai tum log ka …
Din bhar yahan tamasha karo ..raat bhar party karo fir sojao .. aur fir agle din yahan akar naya tamasha karo …bas aur kuch bacha hai life mien ..

Maan : geet yrr plss tum itna dil par kyun le rahi hoo ..? ok I AM SORRY ..aage se koi kuch nhi karega ..fine now

Geet : u know what maan ..just leave it …tumhain kuch bhi kehne ka koi faida nhi hai …kyun k tum ne kabhi life ko na tou samjha hai na hi samajhne ki kushish ki hai … har cheez ek mazaak se choro hoti hai aur mazaak par khatam …
Par zindagi mazaak nhi hoti maan .. zindagi koi mazaak nhi hai .. aaj jis waqt ko tum gawa rahe hu in faltu ke dostoon ke peeche kal uses hi waqt ke liye tarsoge ..

Maan (he wasn't getting her frustrated state with his friendship to those idiots n said casually ) : yeh tum baat ko kahan se kahan le gayi hu yrr …mene bola na abb se koi kuch nahi karega ..

Geet (frustrated) : OK FINE ..mien jaa rahi hoon

Geet was about to leave when maan stopped her holding her wrist .. its been always like that …after a certain point geet will herself give up saying anything … but thr was this strange bond b/w them he just couldn't let her be angry with him … he can take her all anger hatred even physical asualt sometimes which no one knows of but her silence is something he can never take …helpless he is ..

Maan : nahi aise nahi pehle bolo ghussa kyun hu ,..

Geet (sighed) : maan …(left a breath)… maan mien ghussa nahi hoon …. Bas tmhain samjhana chahti hoon … ke iss tarha college akar waqt barbaad karne se better hai ke tum apne career par concentrate karo … apne dad ko help karo ..iss sab se tumhain kya mil jayega .. 
College ka har professor ..her student …sab tumhare talent ki misaal dete hain …tumahre records aaj bhi koi nhi tor paya aur tum hu ke apni saari knowledge saari mehnat sab degrees iss tarha waist kar rahe hu ..

Maan (smiled making her sit on the bench) :  wohoo madam gi chill .. firstly mien koi time barbaad nhi kar raha ..its just that jo time log beqaar ki files mien gawate hain mien usko zindagi jeene mien guzaar raha hoon … abb life time ke liye tou kaam hi karna hai na tou abhi thora araam karna tou banta hai na … 

N mere sweet si theekhi mirchi …tum mujhe buhat ache se janti hu ..1st aana records bana mera goal nahi tha …who tou bas ban gaye … I never wanted all this fame …but kya karoon upar wale ne banay hi itna handsome larkiyan khud hi latoo hujati hain ..

Aur rahi baat mehnat ki kaam ki dad ki help karne ki …tou who tou mien karloonga na …poori zindagi pari hai abhi tou …

Geet stood up saying …

Geet : fine as u wish …but I just hope who waqt jaldi aaye kahin aisa na hu hassi mazaak mien zindagi tumhara hi mazaak bana de ek din ..

Maan stood thr seeing her leaving .. he shook his head at her serious ..extra careful self ..

This was Geet Handa the topper of her batch ..the most charming lady of this whole college still keeps every boy at the tip of her shoes …. Destiny made the two opposite polls stand together still facing oppositely though ..just  like magnets stick together they are … opposite yet together …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******************~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan saw geet standing out side the college waiting for her driver n went thr ..

Maan : uff meri lady Hitler abb tou ghussa thook du …
Acha bolo kya karna hai ..maan singh khurana apne dostoon ko manane ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai ..bolo ..

Geet : whats the point tum hain kuch bhi kaho ..2 min baad sab tumhare pea size dimag ke bahar hi huga ..

Maan : geet tum aisi kyun hu ..(she looked at him confused).. han aisi ..akru si ..sado si ..har time ghusse mien ..😆😆 yeh dekho tumhari naak bhi humesha laal rehti hai ghusse mien ..

Geet for a moment got confused with all the names he as usual was giving her ..n than touched her nose ðŸ˜²..making him laugh mutely ..😆 n finally waked him ..😛😛

Geet : idiot ..stupid ..ill kill u ..moron ..

Maan (stooped her grasping her hand n asked innocently) : tou abb tou ghussa nahi hu na …??

Geet (for a moment geet lost herself in his deep ocean brown eyes but than looked away stepping back feeling awkward than she said firmly) : mene pehle bhi kaha tha ..mien ghussa nahi hoon bas chahti hoon ke tum apni life ko seriously lo ..

Maan (pleaded her dramatically folding his hands in front of her)  : pleaseeEee ..not again geet ..😕😕

Geet felt angry at self to have tried to put some brain in this dumb head n walked ahead leaving him ..

Maan : arre suno tou ..geet ..

Geet (she was walking by the main road with heavy traffic on it while maan was following him walking fast to math her speed just side by almost feeling the rush of every car) : nhi sunna kuch mujhe …karo jo mann kare tumahara …meri bala se ..GEET SUNO TOU … jab chale jayenge na yeh saare chamche apne apni rah par tab mat yaad karna mujhe …samjhe tum …ARRE MAGAR TUM MERI BAAT TOU …
Har baat tou mazaak hai na ….jab asli zindagi ka pata chalega na tou jitni hassi hai na sab nikal jayegi .. har time mazaak masti .. ek baar kadam rakho zindagi ke maidaan (field) mien phir pata chalega ..Mr. Maan singh khurana …basketball match nahi hai zindagi jo kuch ghante mien jeet jaoge …

Geet glanced back for a second …while maan still continued to manofy her …while she saw a car in full speed coming from the very side they were walking on … her eyes went wide n in a second she flipped places with maan as thr was no room for both to escape …maan collided with the wall with a thud n the car hit her mking her body flew a few step ahead ... 

Geet : MAAN ….!!!!

The screeching sound of the hundreds of vehicles echoed n she lied thr in the pool of blood …maan stood at his place paralyzed for a moment ..n than moved forward pushing pass the crowd ..n looked at her face drenched in blood lying thr unconscious …

Cradling her in his lap he un covered her bloody wet hairs off her face n caressed her lightly …patting her face with utmost fear …his hands cold shivering ..feeling her lifelessly loosing her weight in his arms ..

Maan (scared like hell stammpering) : geet ..geet utho na yrr ..plss dekh tum …tum jo bolegi mien karonga …sab karonga …but plss utho  â€¦(crying with mist eyes caressing her head) ..plsss dekh I promise ..pakka wala mien sab ulte kaam .. raat ki parties clubbing night stays sab chor dunga ..but plss tum uth jao ..plss plss aise mujhe chor kar mat jao …mien nahi jee paonga tumhare bina …plsss utho na geet ..danto mujhe ..maro …par plss utho …aise mat jao geet tumhari dant ki ..tumahre ghusse ki adat hu chuki hai meri zindagi ko abb …plss aise chor kar mat jao apne maan ko …plss utho ..

A drop of tear fell from his eyes just below her eyes .. he bend down cuddling her cold lifeless form in his embrace when her fingers did some moments n he heard her taking his name faintly ..

Geet : maan …

He smiled parting her looking at her still closed eyes n moving lips .. he cradled her in his arms n took her to the nearest hospital …

Maan : kuch nahi huga geet .. I promise kuch nahi huga ..

PRECAP :-
Ishaqzaade ...the song ðŸ˜³

n now me running ...waise hi mujhe kisi ne pehle se murder threat de kar rakhi hai .. so better i leave ..😆😳😳
new readers ...i am bit devil writer so bear it ðŸ˜³...n hope u all  enjoyed ..😃

all juttis n galiyans accepted ...but
plsss do leave ur comments n likes 

luv ya all
sobia

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy
ss wow beautifully written loved it cs dekneke baad i thought geet dont like maan oho maan spoilt brat arey yaar tum vivian ko bhi laya lol he was bad boy maan cares for her lovely amy ridz love story bhi hai coolEdited by lovebirdsmaneet - 10 years ago
ahhaaa ss me 1st yepieee
aur congrats for this 

me 1st 1st 1st 
dont worry padke badawala comment dedungi
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa pehle part mein hi geet ki accident karvaadi...😲ab aage kya hoga he's gonna take responsibility😉