Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash1991

Superb update...
Loved it...maan.going to prove himself...
Cant wait fr next part...

thnxx for all the liking support n appreciation
glad u liked it ...😃

luv ya
sobia
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

thnxx for all the liking support n appreciation
glad u liked it ...😃

luv ya
sobia
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maan took her words seriously
n going to prove himself
then he will ask her hands from her dad
maans peeking in geets room was nice part
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

hi every one,
hope all are doing fine

me here with an update ..but before that 

something really important

mostly people know over here that its RAMZAAN starting from tomorrow n me being a Muslim (i don't know how many know over here about it ) will not be here during day time ..so from now onn updates will be late n slow as well ...😳
probably no pm ..(ill try to but not sure) so plss do keep an eye on the thread status of this FF since i am likely to update it the most ...😃😃

n finally 
RAMZAAN MUBARAK ..🤗

thnxxx for all ur liking support n appreciation for the last update

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmeen64,  priyasree,  jooo,  

luv ya all
sobia

sobia4maaneet thumbnail

plss c the note above ..its important ..

MG SS : Ishaqzaade

PART 5

Its been a month since maan has broken this news to khurana family ..after that night … all were super excited to meet the girl as it was the first time maan was talking about girl seriously but then the name of Handa make them think since khurana's n Handa are business rivals which maaneet was unaware of since it's a cold war on business front …Yash khurana although never told maan about his in securities regarding a Handa girl but was really in a fix whether to believe this girl or not …

Yash : maan are u sure this girl is not playing any games ..

Maan : dad plss its been a month I am saying this to u ALL again n again geet is not that kind of girl ..i agree her brother is bit weird actually a lot 🤢 but that doesn't give u all any right to say something about the girl u haven't even met once …plss ek baar milne tak ka tou wait karo aap sab ..

Yash (sighed he knew he have been pushing maan off the limits over the last month regarding this same issue but he is a dad n knew Handas in n out so his concern is justified) : son I have seen this world enough …I know Handa's will never be agree to this relation of you both ...🤢
N as far as u setting ur career without khurana's name is fine by me until its not making the family reputation at stake ..

Maan : don't worry dad I know my heart has chosen the right the person ..

Yash (smiled at his son's love filled eyes) : I wish its true .. now lover boy tell me whats the plan ..

Maan : I have prepared some project after searching the market .. got some appointments as well ..gonna go n hunt down the investors …

Yash : y others I can do that ..i mean if ur project is GOOD ENOUGH then y not KC getting it ..

Maan : don't worry dad KC will get even better than this but now I need to do something for myself ..
U know dad that day ..geet ne mujh se sawaal kiya tha ke MAAN kuan hai ..

Be4 that I actually never thought in that lane ..i was always the uncrowned prince of khurana's …I had all what I wanted .. lived a thorn free life so actually never cared taking life seriously but u know ..this one wish to spend my whole life with geet has actually made me able to think of life in different way …now its not just coz I want to prove geet myself its about my own self ..it about telling my ownself that yes I am something other than just being ur son ..Maan khurana is having his own identity ..

Yash (a proud filled gaze was set on his son seeing him talking about his ambitions ..he just wished that girl is a correct choice as he can see the level of depth maan's feeling had for her after few moments he pressed his hand on maan's shoulder ) :  I can see my little stubborn son growing up in a complete responsible man ..
Love u son ..

After getting a fatherly hug from Yash maan went to his laptop again preparing for his project presentation it took him one whole month to get the appointment of those construction firm's owners ..n now he is praying to get his project passed …he minimized the window n thr was the smiling pic of his angel GEET .. she was actually the best thing ever happened to him .. though she still never confessed her love but was always thr to encourage him after every time he failed to get the appointment .. her one smile n his world turned beautiful ..

Yash saw him smiling gazing his screen n prayed silently ..

Yash : I just hope those Handas will understand the love of these children ..

***********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************~~~~~~~

Things were not so easy for geet …since maan told her to wait for his 1st project to get its investor n then they both will together tell her father about thr relation but now marriage talks of geet was the fav. Topic of the house ..her dadi ..her tai ji ..her father her brother everyone was back on her to select a groom to meet for the marriage always showing one or the other guy's pic .. she was helpless in front of thr dreams could never gather the courage to say the truth of her refusal for all n always came up with one or the other excuse to refuse the guy by seeing the pic it self …

Still she managed to meet maan secretly ..knowing the way he is trying hard to get things work ..but life is not a cake walk n now he knows it well seeing the people in the commercial world ..but what made them survive through all this was thr togetherness ..

the way geet will never question him after any appointment .. n will just silently be with him talking anything n everything just to make him feel light ..n eventually with a bit of teasing by his side she would smile whole heartedly seeing him back to himself .. his smile was all what she lived for NOW …😳😳

~~~~~***********~~~~~~

Yet another day on an ordinary tea stall with maan in a super sad mood n geet talking like roller coaster …but today maan didn't seem to get over his dejection n geet was sad seeing him like that true she wanted him to make his identity but not at the cost of his happiness ..never ..she sighed knowing this was what gonna happen n its just the starting of this thorny path ..suddenly thr started rain n maan ran to hide his laptop bag in the small tin covered roof of the stall ..

he had given up his leisured life of KM outside though he still lives in KM but his car credit card nothing is with him anymore …
Something neither geet asked for ..nor she wanted .. but for some odd reason maan just couldn't spend his dad's hard earned money on his leisure.. knowing it well enough that how much of hard work he has to put to earn them … 

The day when he for the first time came without his car was a complete shock for geet …she never in her wildest dream thought that her few words would effect maan to this extent … god forbid she never meant it all …it was her frustration n more than anything to push maan away from her …but thr its all opposite .. n here maan is trying everything for his first success but guess things won't be that easy ..still she never questioned him .. she could never ...for that matter she never knew exactly how to ask him ..something even maan didn't wanted ..she simply smiled at him as if knowing whats in his heart ...

thinking of all what have been happening since last month he stood thr lost n than realized geet is missing ... Maan turned back worried n saw geet twirling around in the heavy rain .. dancing playing with the kids …her childish pure nature is something he loved the most ..

a small smile adorned his face when he saw a small kid splashing muddy water over her n she made her famous O-shaped face …but he gulped his saliva down looking at the lioness gaze set over him ready to kill ..n next he was dragged in the center of the road n she made him drenched as well …after playing with the kids for a while when rain stopped maan decided to drop her till her car n he himself went to KM ..

while he was waiting in the que of bus .geet stood thr watching him trying to get the mud off his shirt ..she stood in tears remembering her word a month be4 ..now she realized how much he loves her .. actually left his every comfort just for her …just to prove himself ..

maan went in the bus while geet AS USUAL walked to her house ..it was true with maan geet had also given up most of her comfort she now don't travel in her expensive cars rather in auto or by walk ..no more parties …working with her dad earning her money as monthly salary n had kept her credit card in her drawl ..not bothering to even look at it …for she thought if he was doing this all for her than she also have no right to enjoy all this comforts when he is living such a harsh situations ..but she never told maan about it ..she knew he may never understand will rather get upset for this act of hers but she wanted to do it ..for the peace of her own heart ..she managed her life well not making this all obvious to her family as seeing maan in that state do hurts her..n this is the only way for her to get over this hurt a BIT …

Another day maan was walking on the road to reach his appointment set with some businessman ..n geet was heading towards the bus to reach her friend's house n saw him walking by the side of the road … she felt her tears wetting her cheeks n then wiping her tears she plastered a smile n walked towards him .. n purposefully faked to collide with him setting her dupatta n holding her purse ..

Geet (not looking at him) : sorry who mera duppatta atak gaya tha ..

Maan : disaster queen kabhi tou sambhal ke chala karo ..

Geet (pretended to be surprised) : tum yahan ..?? yahan kaise

Maan : appointment par jaa raha hoon …aur tum

Geet : mien richa se milne ja rahi hoon uske office ..
Tumhain kahan jana hai appointment par ..

Maan : who XYZ area hai wahin hai office ..

Geet : oh great fir tou hum saath chal sakte hain … richa ka office bhi wahin hai ..

Maan : but tumhare car ..??

Geet (nervous) : woh umm ..car ..maan who ..kharab hugayi …han woh na tire burst hugaya ..tou mien by walk hi jaa rahi thi …

Maan : akele ..??

Geet : han ..tou pehle bhi jaati hi thi ..abhi chalo kitni dhoop hai aur tum yahan hi khare hu ..chalo ..

Geet kept on saying about her office n her home ..asking him about his dadi n dad … talking continuously she spotted a stall of coconut water ..she went thr n bought one  .. offered maan but he refused looking at the dirty hands of that person n the stall .. geet rolled her eyes n made him have it forcefully ..

Geet : tumhain tou na hygiene commessioner hona chahiye ..

Maan : geet plss yrr ..

Geet : chup chap finish karo maan .. mene mera half pee liya ..

Maan : tum na ek no. ki ziddi hu ..

Geet (smiling) : wohh tu mien hoon hi .. chalo finish hugaya na ..now lets go

The both reached thr destination talking making the long journey too short with them together … geet was still talking n maan stoped in front of the office ..

Geet : kya huya chalo na ..

Maan (smiled) : mera office agaya hai madam …

Geet (looked around) : oh ..chalo aap jao n all the best ..

Maan (intently) : richa ka office kahan hai geet …??

Geet (scard to get caught) : wohh ..wohh maan yahin hai ..bas next street mien hi hai ..aap jao mien bhi uss se milne jaati hoon .. okie

Maan (came ahead n cupped her face looking at her with so much of love n said with a smile) : agli baar jhoot bolna hu tou thora aur ache se try karna ..iss ke aage dead end hai ..😛

Geet looked down with a mist eye ..finally he got to know of her giving up her comforts .. she never wanted to tell him .. 

Maan : car aas paas hi hugi na ..?? (he looked at her n she nodded positively).. jao abhi ghar jao ..

Geet (looked at him with a stubborn face) : mien wait kar rahi hoon yahin aap meeting finish kar ke aao ..saath jayenge ..

Maan : geet ..//

Be4 he could say further geet pushed him towards the building n said ..

Geet : go ..

Maan went in shaking his head over this stubborn girl ..while geet made a call to her friend apologizing for not coming n sat thr waiting for him outside the office ...

~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~
hope u all enjoyed ...n i wanna make this clear ..i won't be describing things in detail thr will be maaneet scene like this update had n every update the story will move fast from here 😳😳 ..hope it won't bother u all ...

PRECAP :- 
Handas getting to know about the love birds ..

plss do leave ur likes n comments ...

daredevilisback thumbnail

Beautiful part again 👏
Maan suffering while travelling & all..
hayyee how cutely geet told him lie😊
But he caught it...obviously...😉
Loved the whole update❤️
Geet :tumhain tou na hygiene commessioner hona chahiye .🤣🤣

Loved this pic...
awesome dialogues👍🏼
Continue soon!!