Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m78l28tcIE0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by aliya_begh - 10 years ago
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHILPA DI
may all your dreams come true and your life be filled with happiness and prosperity
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Shilpa di sabse sweeto wala Happy Birthday!
You know what i made gulab jamun today..for your birthday..wish you were here to taste them!

On this special day..i just want to tell that..!
Apki iss world ki sabse sweet di hu..aur apse humble human being main apne life me kabhi nahi dekha..di thank you so much for being there for me always..!apko pata hain na di..main aapko kitna tang karti hu..jab bhi koi problem hoti main bus apko PM karti hu"HI DI HELP":'( bolkar..jab bhi koi avi,siggie chahiye hoti hai aap phat se meri request pori karti ho..!aur mere birthday wali special arisha avi jo apne mujhe di thi wo aj bhi mere mobile me save kar rakhi hai..!
sorry di apko dene ke mere pas koi creation nahi hai..apko toh pata hai na main unsab me bhaut week hu..!
Di Thank you so much apki har help ke liye..aur NL ke time toh apko kitna tang karti,par hats off to you di aap har bar meri help karti hu..Di 'I Love you very much'..from bottom of my heart i wish you a very blessfull life ahead..you are awesome di..and you will always be my rockstar!
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aliya_begh

Shilpa di sabse sweeto wala Happy Birthday!
You know what i made gulab jamun today..for your birthday..wish you were here to taste them!

On this special day..i just want to tell that..!
Apki iss world ki sabse sweet di hu..aur apse humble human being main apne life me kabhi nahi dekha..di thank you so much for being there for me always..!apko pata hain na di..main aapko kitna tang karti hu..jab bhi koi problem hoti main bus apko PM karti hu"HI DI HELP":'( bolkar..jab bhi koi avi,siggie chahiye hoti hai aap phat se meri request pori karti ho..!aur mere birthday wali special arisha avi jo apne mujhe di thi wo aj bhi mere mobile me save kar rakhi hai..!
sorry di apko dene ke mere pas koi creation nahi hai..apko toh pata hai na main unsab me bhaut week hu..!
Di Thank you so much apki har help ke liye..aur NL ke time toh apko kitna tang karti,par hats off to you di aap har bar meri help karti hu..Di 'I Love you very much'..from bottom of my heart i wish you a very blessfull life ahead..you are awesome di..and you will always be my rockstar!

Awe...Aliya, you are a sweetheart, do you know that, how can I resist your sweet requests.🤗

Thank you so much for this beautiful wishes, so what if you can's create anything, I will cherish your wishes and all you other gifts, always.

Thank you so much for this sweety.🤗🤗