Farewell Kanan (Daljeet)

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dearest Daljeet,
                  You made even a non-tv enthusiast like me love you in an instant. Your simplicity and innocence made you one of the most magnetic characters I've ever seen.You're one of the finest on Indian television. Your softness and helpfulness, caring for even those who did the worst to you made me melt. A thorough gentleman, indeed. Everytime you said ,"Sahibaji," it would touch my heart since it had equal love in it every single time you uttered it. Your love and vulnerability were to be seen in your eyes, to be felt, not merely heard. How can a person be so selfless, still amazes me. I am glad to hearand popular that you will finally settle down and move on in life. You deserve respite, and if you settle down with Mallika, it will be a dream come true.I still have the fondest memories of your London moments and your grest chemistry with Mallika. Everytime I hear "tere naal la laiyan...," it brings a smile to my face. How I wish to meet a rare gem like you in reality. You would certainly make for the best husband in the world.

And as for you Kanan, no character can be so completely adorable without a powerful actor bringing life to it. You made the show worth my time and even more. You gave so much variation to a character that might have otherwise been very unidimensional. You potrayed every emotion with great subtility and genuineness. And you're such a chocolate boy too with a priceless smile. You come across as very warm, very sincere. I am so glad you have evolved to playing a leading role with this show. You have done complete justice to it. You certainly deserve better, which I personally hope will be a lead role in a reputed channel like Star.For every time you made me smile, for every time you made me long for Daljeet, for every time I saw you on the show, may God bless you a million times.

Yours forever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For daljeet i have one word: bye!! And 4 karan good luck 4 u future!! may god bless u!! And sorry for hurting u feelingss but we dont like daljeet!
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
m a million times happy dat finally dis disgusting, bullshit ,selfish, fake, butcher daljeet is gonna out of d show and glad to d core dat now we dont hav to hear "sahibaji" in his disgusting tone .
never want to see his face again
goodbye!!!
LillyBlanc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 So why did he quit?
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

he havnt quit by his will bt actually cvs r ending his character coz due to his presence d show is getting low trps
anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LillyBlanc

<font color="#990033" size="3">So why did he quit?</font>

There has been no official quote from either the channel or Kanan's side. Maybe he did not wish to age. Lets see if anything comes up.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank god...so finally we are getting rid off such an irritating character. 🤢
Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: marja

For daljeet i have one word: bye!! And 4 karan good luck 4 u future!! may god bless u!! And sorry for hurting u feelingss but we dont like daljeet!

and and and who likes ashish ? just some diehard fans like you di , who creatye multiple accounts just to proove superiority , but alas
Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_89

he havnt quit by his will bt actually cvs r ending his character coz due to his presence d show is getting low trps

🤣

saare ranveer fateh dikhaate hai aur reason for low trps is daljit , wooho
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Akshay_Kundal

and and and who likes ashish ? just some diehard fans like you di , who creatye multiple accounts just to proove superiority , but alas

who like ashish.tell me single person except you who like this kanan/daljeet.