LittleDhampir. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

The blaring siren of the ambulance and police van made the people wonder what had happened. The people walking in the pavement froze in their place when they saw both the vehicles stop in a local cafe, Green Cafe, and some of the people emerge out of the vehicle and hasten towards the cafe.

One of the medical assistant examined the body of the girl.

"Officer, we can do nothing to help. But she's dead."  He continued. "The girl was shot right at the chest. There was no chance of her survival."

"No one leaves the place until the investigation is over." the inspector instructed. "Call the manager immediately."

Happiness seemed no bound to Udayveer today. And the reason behind this contentment of his was no other than Manyata herself. She had asked him to a date in Green Cafe. (Yeah, yeah I know it should be the other way round but still ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) He had a crush on her since he met her that was years ago when they studied at grade 3.

She was the diva of the college and like others; one look of hers was enough for him to be gaga over her. Time passed and they reached to higher level of the school. However in grade 10, Manyata started to notice him. His friendly smile, his pretty face appealed Manyata to him. Both started talking to each other, first a friendly Hi and Hello which later turned into something more meaningful both knowing each other well. In the mist of time, grade 10 was over and grade 11 had started, both being in the same class.

Within each day the proximity between the duos had increased. They spent time like they were actually a couple but none had expressed their love to each other. But today Manyata had called him to meet her and he had made up his mind to propose her.

In a black Armani suit and a black bow suffocating his neck, hairs gelled up, he looked elegant and not to mention hot.

"Knock. Knock. Dada, can I come in? How long are you going to take?"

"Choti come on in."

One look at her brother and Unnati was left laughing.   

"Kya hai, choti?" Uday asked irritated.

Suppressing her laughter "Dada, no doubt you look handsome...but"

"But??"

"You look too formal." Unnati remarked. "You are on a date Dada not a formal meeting or show. She'll probably be in discomfort seeing your new avatar. Please be casual."

He had been waiting for her...a second...a minute...then an hour. But still no sign of her. He felt angry at her, how could she be so late. But soon the anger was replaced by a fear, a fear that whether she was fine or not.

After two hours, she came panting. He immediately poured water into the glass for her.She gulped it and slowly was regaining her composure.

"Are you fine?"he asked worry evident in his face.

"Yes, Uday. I am fine. Don't worry."

Silence enveloped between them. "What took you so long Manyata?" Uday asked.

"Uday, there's something I need to tell you. Do you know Aryaan?"

Uday flinched on hearing his name. "Did that bas***d do anything to you?" (Aryaan was the son of Mr. Khurana, a rich industrialist and was notorious for vice.)

Manyata hesitated for a while. "Uday, he..he proposed me."

Sudden rage enveloped him after hearing this. He gritted his teeth.  "I hope you said no."

The manager was summoned upon and queried by the police officers. A young man volunteered that he would help the police to find the shooter. He claimed that he knew the shooter. He provided the police with every minute details of the person.

"Thanks young man. You were of a great help to us. We'll make sure that he doesn't get out of it."

"No need to thank, officer. I just did my duty." He smiled and went away.

"There's no time to lose. We have already got enough evidence against him. We need to arrest him as soon as we can." the inspector said to his squad.

A girl was waiting for the man outside the caf. As soon as he came out, they hugged. Tears started dispersing from the girl's eyes soaking the man's shirt.

"Manyata, please don't cry" Uday said wiping her tears.

"Udd'Uday. The girl died all because of me. I was to die there not that innocent gir.."

"Please don't blame yourself. It's none of your fault. Aryaan did it and I am sure they are not going to let him escape a murder."

"Of course, Uday I said no. "Manyata said trying to calm Uday down.

You cannot reason with a person who's blinded by anger. The same was with Uday. "Well, why Manyata? Isn't he the perfect guy for you? Rich..dashig..handsome, a guy which every girl dreams for?"

"Because I have already got the right guy for me and he's standing in front of me."

"Well..good luck Manyata. I know you two will make a great couple and I have no objections against'. What?"

"Duffo, it means I love you." Manyata blushed.

Anger seemed to vanish from Uday. "umm'Manyata, shouldn't it be the other way round. I should have confessed my love for you and asked do you feel the same about me and"

"It's same na'whether you confess me or I do."

"Yes it is." Uday replied smiling. He noticed a man sitting two tables away, which he had failed to notice earlier. The man was wearing a black hoodie which covered his face. Before he could realize what was happening the man pulled down his hoods and pointed a gun towards Manyata. He recognized the hooded man easily. Manyata had her back towards the hooded guy so she had no acknowledgement about what was happening. And just like that, he shot a bullet towards Manyata. Heartbeat paced faster. Time froze. But Manyata and Uday ducked right at time and the bullet missed Manyata.

"What was that for?" Manyata asked confused, steadying herself.

But before she could query further, she was pulled into a tight hug. "You fine, princess?" he asked.

"What will happen'" A shrill of girl was heard.

"She's shot." someone in the crowd declared. There was hustle bustle and some people tried to leave the cafe.

"Please maintain your composure and remain in your seat until the police arrives." the manager tried to calm the crowd.

Uday turned around to see the hooded man but he had already left. You are not going to get away with this, Aryaan.

"Manyata, wake up. We're home." Uday said. Manyata had fallen asleep on the way back. Uday had borrowed his father's car. (He knew driving though he didn't have the authority to 'he didn't had a license.) How he wished the drive would be longer but that was not possible right now.

Manyata stirred and slowly her eyes opened. "Hey, sleeping beauty." Uday said to Manyata. "Your mom called. She sounded worried about you. "

"Shit."  She smacked her forehead. "Mom'she must be worried. Bye Uday. I'll call you later." Her lips split into a girlish grin. She gave a quick peck and opened the car's door to leave.

But she was interrupted. "Manyata.." Uday said.

"Hmm.."  She said turning back to face Uday.

"I love you."

"I love you too Uday."  She embraced him.

As they lay in each other's arm, Uday knew Manyata didn't want to let go. But neither did he.

The next day, the local newspaper was full with the headlines that Aryaan Kapoor, a teenager had jumped off a bridge after taking the life of innocent at Green Cafe.  

THE END

Wrote an OS after a long time and I have no idea how it turned out.๐Ÿ˜•. And if you are thinking what's up with the title, I don't know myself.๐Ÿ˜†So I want to know your feedbacks. How was it??  Boring? Long? Short? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -DEATHmusic- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes first to comment
it was awesome
loved it
awn it was really the other way around
felt bad for the innocent girl
woa aryaan died
awesome
Edited by annesha18 - 10 years ago
--Zinay-- thumbnail
Very very cute OS hina๐Ÿ˜ณ
first I thought that ManVeer died๐Ÿ˜ญ but kahani mein twist a gya๐Ÿคฃ
ye Title bohat chun key rakha hai๐Ÿ˜† parh kr lagta hai, ki aj ro ro kr balti bharni hai but๐Ÿคฃ
Btw,๐Ÿ˜ƒ it was really very cute๐Ÿ˜ณThat fatto arayan, ๐Ÿคขlarki mar k khud pahar sey chalang laga li. lol๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜› and do write more like this๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by -Zina- - 10 years ago
rockingal09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello Chandu 
Hwz u?? 

It was a Superb OS chandu ... 
Really loved it 

1st I thought it was manyata who killed  
or badme laga uski atma uday se milne gayi ๐Ÿคฃ 

bt wo toh twist nikla 

But felb bad for dat girl who died 

anywayz liked d last part of ur majnu ๐Ÿคฃ 
majnu ko marke accha kiya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
but thoda tadpake marti na ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 

mujhe pata hai mene bohot jaldi unres kiya commnt bt no thnx plz ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ 
chalo ab me chali ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
babye chandu tc

Edited by rockingal09 - 10 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
minblowing os dear.loved it loads

at first i thought d girl shot was
manyata.den found dat it was not her.den i was relieved.

loved d way how manveer confess
their love.

hehehe.aryan commited suicide.
got d pinishment for wat he did.

last part was pretty and cute.

now tell wen r u going to update
ur ss.please do it super fast.

thanks for writing such a beautiful
ss.and thanxs for pmEdited by ...anju... - 10 years ago
MrsSSO thumbnail
Nice OS !
Loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I liked their first adventurous date ๐Ÿ˜†
But felt sorry for the poor girl !
I liked the ending of Aaryan committing suicide !

Thanks for the PM !
Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os...i really loved it...nd thanx for pm...
MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww that was so awesome...
poor girl...
loved the manveer bond...
awesome os
Shahi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great OS Hina..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.very cute and sad that a girl died..the best part was Aryan committed suicide๐Ÿ˜†