Tarun Khanna to replace Manish to play Ravan?..TOI

Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Tarun Khanna to replace Manish to play Ravan?

After wrapping the Jallandhar-Mahadev track in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, the makers will introduce the storyline of Ramayan in the show.

The casting for the same is on in full swing. We hear, actor Tarun Khanna has been approached to play the role of Ravan, a character that was originally played by Manish Wadhva.

Apparently, Manish was introduced long back, but the track didn't work then. With the Ramayan chapter coming up, the character of Ravan becomes pivotal.

Since Manish has taken up other projects, the makers have approached Tarun to play the part. The actor didn't revert to our text message.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh noo😭😭hope this news is not true. But there is one thing about manishji which i want to share, i think he looks too innocent to play an evil person😳
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Jyoti u are right though Manish is a good actor Tarun will be perfect for Ravan he has the evil face and  great body. I am happy with this choice.  Edited by SindhuDKDM - 11 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Hm... he does look evil... Where else has he acted as an evil person?
Although we have got used to the Deewana Ravan!😆
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ohk, i likd tarun, he look evil.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

So with Vrinda's curse to Vishnuji, Ramayan is the next track. They will have to show Hanumanji too.

I am waiting for this track. Who will play Hanumanji?
He is good choice for Ravan, his face looks convincing for the -ve side of Ravan.
Thanks Sindhu😊
Sindhu_us thumbnail
I know excited to know who they will choose to play Hanuman so excited with this news am eagerly waiting for this track to unfold in DKDM. ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by SindhuDKDM - 11 years ago
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first it was told (or assumed😉)DKDM will show Raavan as Shiv bhakth but now they are going to introduce Ramayan in DKDM will it go like Narayan will take his human form of Ram as result of what he's going to do to Vrinda? n also Ramayan means SRJ's part will be more na his another show MB in SP is also going to start it'll be quiet tricky to do both isn't it😕
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SindhuDKDM

I know excited to know who they will choose to play Hanuman so excited with this news am eagerly waiting for this track to unfold in DKDM. ðŸ˜ƒ

I hope they choose someone else, if being Shivji's anshavatar he plays Hanumanji then...
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Please Minaxi I hope they choose someone else or else it will be a Jai Hanuman in DKDM and it will be another head banging session for all of us.
But playing Hanuman is different than playing Jalandhar where he can look cool and with a different look and be the heartthrob.
So it will be somebody else in the role for sure.