-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I just had this idea while listening to the song Lost by Coldplay.
Do listen to it if you wish.

Lost by Coldplay

So here goes the OS. Its a crazy idea. i just hope you guys like it.

|| Lost ||

I was walking down the street when I noticed a figure on the beach, sitting at the sea shore. I wouldn't have cared to go and see who it was, but I don't know why, today, I moved forward. As neared, I noticed that it was a guy. I felt an urge to see him, his face. I walked a few steps more and saw his face shining in the moonlight. He was this handsome man. I was awestruck for once when I saw him. My eyes wandered from his toe to head. He was wearing formals. And yet he looked, what do I say? Hot? Yeah. He looked hot. I started admiring his well toned body, his broad shoulders and those muscular arms. He had a white- slim fit shirt on and a black tie around his neck. The tie was loosely tied. I went a little more close to get a better look at him. And then, I saw his face, clearly. His face had this perfect shape. And then my eyes saw his lips. They seemed to be dry. I frowned in confusion. My gaze then directly went towards his eyes. He had the most beautiful pair of eyes anyone could have on earth. I felt myself drowning in those hazel balls of his. I started moving forward unknowingly. I was just several footsteps away from him when I noticed tears rolling down his eyes. My eyes widened in shock. Why would a guy like him cry? I couldn't understand. I just felt bad. Very bad. I couldn't see someone like him cry. I barely knew him, I had just seen him a few minutes ago. But I felt some connection with him. You know, a strange bond or something. I stood there, lost in my thoughts when he got up and started walking towards the sea.

My eyes widened, yet again, as I saw him walk towards the sea. I was standing there like a statue. I was in shock. And when I recovered, I saw the water come up to his knees.

"Hey!" I shouted, before I knew it.

He stopped, turned back and looked at me. I was about to say something when he again, turned towards the sea and started walking in.

"Hey! Black and white, I am talking to you only." I shouted back again. He didn't stop this time, he just kept walking in. "Damn." I said under my breath and removed my heels. I couldn't believe I was doing this for a stranger. I ran towards the sea. I started walking up to him. The water now reached his stomach. I saw him stand still. I tried walking faster, tripping over a few times. Finally, I reached there and stood in front of him. My feet barely touched the sea bed and the water level had reached to my chest.

"Dude, you aren't allowed to do this!" I said.

He opened his eyes and said, "Do what?"

I heard his voice. The sweetness of honey was nothing in front of his voice. His voice was magical. "Suicide!" I paused. "You just can't kill yourself."

He shifted his gaze from me to um.. I don't know where. I saw him close his eyes yet again, frustration evident on his face. "And who are you to tell me that?" he asked as he opened his eyes and looked back at me.

"I.. I.. I am.." I tried finding an answer. I stood there like a dumb woman thinking what to say. "How does that matter? Whoever I am. I am first a human being and I just can't let you do this." I said finally giving up.

"Look, Whoever you are. You are wasting your time here. Please leave."

"No!" I started in a stern voice. "What do you think I am, huh? I am standing her in the middle of a sea with a stranger, who wants to kill himself off, pleading him to come out of the water and he is just shooing me off? That is so not done, Mr. Black and white. You are coming out, now!" I shouted.

"Oh Yeah?" He took a step forward. "Yeah?" he almost shouted this time. I felt a hard grip on both of my arms. I looked towards them and saw his hands holding them fiercefully. I winced in pain. "Let-Go-Off-Me" I said, trying to loosen his grip. I failed miserably. I looked back at him. Anyone could say that his blood was boiling. Oh freak! Why did I even involve myself in all this? Shit!

"Leave me." I said again in a stern voice and he let go of me.

"You should go from here." He said looking away.

I looked into his eyes and then looked away, "Okay. Go kill yourself. I was an idiot that I came here to help you out. Please carry on" I paused for a while, "Coward!" I ended harshly and started walking towards the shore. I felt tears rolling down my eyes. I quickly wiped them and soon was out of the water. I held my heels in my hands and looked back at him. He had moved forward. I could say that as the water now reached his chest. But now, he stood there. He stood still.

I bit my lips, just praying that he comes out of the water. God! Just give him some brains. I closed my eyes while praying. I stood there for like 5 minutes. And I got a shock when I opened my eyes. He stood there in front of me, drenched in water. His white shirt had turned transparent and I could clearly see his body. I felt my heart skip a beat. I tried not looking where I was looking. I turned my gaze towards his right. And within a few moments, I felt a hot breath on my face. I turned to look at him. We were extremely close. Our noses touched. I closed my eyes shut, wondering what was coming next.

"I- Am- NOT- A- Coward." He said stressing each word.

I opened my eyes and took a step back. "So my plan did work." I smiled mentally.

"Do you have a place where I can live?" he asked me, coldly.

"Yeah! You can live in the apartment opposite to mine. It's vacant." I said and stared at him.

He gave me a questioning look. "Oh yeah! I'll show you." I said as I led him the way.

We walked out of the beach. And soon were on the street. I tried starting a conversation with him. But every time he would give me a cold reply and that was the end to the conversation. I decided to try again.. And this time, a bit differently. "So, why were you… Umm.. Killing yourself?"

He gave a loud sigh and said, "I was just… Lost."

~ * ~

I hope I justified the title of the OS.

It is the first time I am writing an original OS. Please do like and comment. 😳

Edited by ShReya_TaaRey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

-Edited-

Look, I dunno what You do, what you eat, that you come up with such beautiful ideas and write so beautifully! 

Woah Girl! I mean.. Look at you! Tu kitna achcha likh sakti hai tujhe idea bhi hai?! 

This was sooo very beautiful! I could imagine each and every thing so perfectly! And to be frank, I imagined Vrinda dii and Amar's faces there! Aadat se majboor! 

But coming to the point, *applauds*πŸ‘ This was seriously one of the best writing I have ever read! 

You know? This is why you make me think Blah blah blah.. I won't say what that blah blah is but.. Gosh! Its magically beautifull! 

Keep writing! 
Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 10 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail
beautiful beautiful and beautiful

why don't you take part in the compt Shreya? you are a superb writer..how you could describe the man..awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

I just could feel it..
praxeto thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res!!!/Unres..
U wer amaziinG again!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Hats off!to u man..u olways rock wid ur stries!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
The way u described r dat guy movin towards d water nd dat lady goin behind him was superb!!!
amaziinG stry!!!!
super duper concept!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
loved it 2 d core!!! πŸ˜ƒ
i so so so...wish ki u wud continue.. 😊
niways agar ho sake toh continue karna..plzz peez peez peez!! 😳

nd thanx a lot fr d pm!!! πŸ˜‰ Edited by PrOjeCtA - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy2012

beautiful beautiful and beautiful

why don't you take part in the compt Shreya? you are a superb writer..how you could describe the man..awesome⭐️

I just could feel it..

Oh my god! thank you so much for the comment, di. i was just so nervous for this. Thank you so so so so much.. πŸ˜ƒ
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShReya_TaaRey

Oh my god! thank you so much for the comment, di. i was just so nervous for this. Thank you so so so so much.. πŸ˜ƒ

Arre..sachhi mein yaar..see at this forum..many compt is going on..I wish u 2take part😊
samiha_taarey thumbnail
awsome os...πŸ‘ this the 1st tym I have read something original without taarey nd believe me I just luvd this1... if possible can u make it ss... I would luv to read it more...
Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res

sorry for late unres...
πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
😳
this is simply wow...
trust me just a wow..
luved it so much that could come and hug u..
but *sigh* u stay in baner..it far away from my house lol..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
but seriously..
i could imagine everything..
the scene.. the place..
 the situation..
the physic of the guys.. the girl removing her heels and running..[well that was my fav].
okk i imagined parineeti and arjun kapoor..
lol..
not because m their fan but bcs of ur profile picture.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i told u tht i m ur fan..
and yes i m..
wonder from where u get such awesome ideas..
and yes..
u did complete justice 2 the title.. ||LOST||!!!!
u know wat??!! i was really lost in ur OS~~!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

!!~~KEEP WRITING~~!!!

Edited by mehek_luvD3nTBP - 10 years ago
praxeto thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arre..sachhi mein yaar..see at this forum..many compt is going on..I wish u 2take part😊

yea...i do completely agree wid debu dii..
Shreya..U R JUST FAB!!!! πŸ‘
plz..take part in ny compi..nd am damn sure dat U WILL WIN!!πŸ€—

Umm.. Yeah! I'll think about it, di. I still don't think I am good enough to participate in these competitions. But thank you so very much for even thinking that I was worth. You seriously made my day.