Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If India is so regressive then how could she become financially independent and a movie star. Its true that there are some section of society which treats women inferiorly but you cannot accuse the whole country on an international platform. She is comparing India with US where there has not been a single female president in the history of it.  
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedant123

Tujhe Kya ho Gaya! BP High ho jaye ga 😆... Chill!

These ungrateful Ladies!
Is kissing onscreen NATIONAL PROGRESS or SOCIAL reforming? 
I dont get these people at all!!

And some people! They talk as if all the rapes in the world happen in india
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Malaika Sherawat give women a bad name...

And what is she exactly doing in US??? Seriously?? No work and how is she paying her house rent in LA?? Maybe living on food stamps and unemployment benefits??? Or doing some extracurricular activities??

Maybe she should go and stay in some redneck city then lets see if she thinks US is regressive for women too???
Edited by don12 - 10 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Well...yes it is regressive but what she's doing isn't exactly progressive either. Neither was Rome built in a day. She's hilarious but talks out of her ass more often than not. So it's difficult to take her seriously.😆
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that people in india don't respect women ...man feel that they are superior
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
India is truly regressive and depressing country for woman. Woman here are not educated and are married off at 13, they are expected to follow the social norms and never step out of their homes, any politician, rapist or criminal can commit a crime against women and get away with it, woman are more of a cattle herd than humane here.
If you, a woman, enter india you would be surely raped so enter at your own risk.

An educated, english speaking, career woman is a myth in India coz men here still live in jungles and wear a one piece banana leaf for sanity.

Mallika Sherawat belongs to this India, in her dreams.
IAmAHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu_tan

India is truly regressive and depressing country for woman. Woman here are not educated and are married off at 13, they are expected to follow the social norms and never step out of their homes, any politician, rapist or criminal can commit a crime against women and get away with it, woman are more of a cattle herd than humane here.

If you, a woman, enter india you would be surely raped so enter at your own risk.

An educated, english speaking, career woman is a myth in India coz men here still live in jungles and wear a one piece banana leaf for sanity.

Mallika Sherawat belongs to this India, in her dreams.

What the freaking...f**k !!!!

Indian women literacy has increased by 10 % every year...

And 40% of work forece is made of women..

I will tell you something that may boggle your mind...

officially...in 2012...USA had 6 times more rape reported in numbers than india

and now considering all rapes are not reported in india..let us say it is 1 to 6 (actually it is 1 to 4),..

even with 1 to 6...we have same rapes as USA...

now USA has 5 times less population than us !!...so Go figure !!

everybody is screaming India and rape in the same sentence...coz...WE REACTED !!!!! now that is CHANGE !!!

Sure there are regressive parts of the country...I am pretty sure most people here havent spend more than yr or two in India...so please !!!! Dont act like you know stuff...
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
^^^Hunter I think Monu was being sarcastic.😆😆
IAmAHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh well, how I am supposed to find if somebody is sarcastic if I do not know the usual stands of their post!!

either way, SORRY Monu !!!

that post will still be applicable for few people...feel free to feel like I have quoted you :D
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmAHunter

Oh well, how I am supposed to find if somebody is sarcastic if I do not know the usual stands of their post!!

either way, SORRY Monu !!!

that post will still be applicable for few people...feel free to feel like I have quoted you :D

Just read the last sentence of my post, you'll get the point.