Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Ekta continues post leap in Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 26, 2013, 11.24 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Rab Se Sohna Isshq|Rab Se Sohna Isshq|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa|ekta kaul|Kanan Malhotra
Ekta continues post leap in Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Ekta Kaul

Ekta continues post leap to play Ashish's mother in Rab Se Sohna Isshq. Contrary to the news that Ekta Kaul along with beau Kanan Malhotra will quit Kinnari Mehta's Rab Se Sohna Ishhq (RSSI), we have been told the actress will continue playing Saahiba in the show.

However, Kanan will no longer be a part of the show as the makers want to shift the focus from love triangle to a new track. The show takes the leap soon and Ekta will play a mother. After playing her husband Ranveer, male lead Ashish Sharma will play her son Veer now.

Confirms Ekta, "I am not leaving RSSI as of now. I made my acting debut with this show and have immense respect for the producers. They've allowed me to participate in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and I shall ensure my daily soap doesn't suffer because of me or because of the reality show. I will try do justice to both the shows."

It's still unclear as to how long will she continue with RSSI, but for now, all rumours can be laid to rest.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice to see them finally shifting from the love triangle track!  but I don't know how I feel about them taking such a huge time leap. Since Ashish is playing the son, then I guess Fateh might not be a part of the story anymore. Kinda sad since him and Anu/ Sahiba have such good chemistry together! I would rather Ashish play Ranveer or Fateh so he can have romantic scenes with Sahiba. But I guess we'll just see what the CVs will do with the leap.
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! m extremely exited to see ashish playing veer charater.😊
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very excited.to.see.a new love story.happy that ashish will play new character of veer.love to.see some pretty face opposite ashish.
Faerydae thumbnail
In new track,faljeets.chatacter is no more.so kanan is out of the show becoz there is no daljeet in coming track
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sooo happyy that ashish sharma agree with son roll!!! But who will be the new girl?! I love anu and fateh together!! I dont know how i wll feel see ashish with other girl:-( sahiba/annu and ranveer/fateh made 4 eachother
Surish thumbnail

Pallavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: marja

Sooo happyy that ashish sharma agree with son roll!!! But who will be the new girl?! I love anu and fateh together!! I dont know how i wll feel see ashish with other girl:-( sahiba/annu and ranveer/fateh made 4 eachother

dun worry marja. .after GKD, even i ws thinking d same. .tht how wil i b able to see him wid anthr grl apart frm tanvi. .bt it ol gone well. .bcz ashesh us bala ka nam he jo statue ko bi romance krna sikha de. .so dun wry, u wil lyk d nw couple lso. .jst pray tht casting achi ho ashu k opposte. .fingers crossd:-x:-)
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallavvi

dun worry marja. .after GKD, even i ws thinking d same. .tht how wil i b able to see him wid anthr grl apart frm tanvi. .bt it ol gone well. .bcz ashesh us bala ka nam he jo statue ko bi romance krna sikha de. .so dun wry, u wil lyk d nw couple lso. .jst pray tht casting achi ho ashu k opposte. .fingers crossd:-x:-)

well said👏
Faerydae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallavvi

agtee dear,acc.to one interview of ekta.she said that in the beganing,she used to get.nervous from ashish in romantic scenes as acc.to ekta ashish is very experiened actor.then ekta further said that ashish.eased ekta by saying that in such scenes,she should thnk that i (ashu) am your teddy bear and you are loving it