Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
"Thank You,Shree".

These words were ringing in his ears from a very long time.It sounded so pure and fresh.It was like honey to his ears.

Getting praised by the hot-headed Super Cop,ACP Arjun Rawte,was really rare,in everyday Life.

He sat down on his chair in the ETF Conference Room and started writing on his own Blog,"Shree's World".

It read,

"Hi there...

Bohut dino baad likh raha hoon.Ri ke jaane ke baad,I thought I had lost the power,the ability to write.
But,it was Ri,who,before her death,told me,that,"Kismat walo ko Bhagwaanji yeh taaqat dete hai apne feelings ko lafzo mein bayaaa karne ko.Apne feelings ko likd dalna,kisi ke saath share nahi karna chahte ho,toh,thik hai,par,apne Lappy ke saath zarur share karna,Samjhe Ya Samjhau?"

Just for Ri,main uski baato ka mann rakh raha hu,warna,main apne feelings ko lafzo mein baayan karna kabka chhor diya.

Khaer,aaj ka Anil Wadhwa Murder case bohut hi zyada interesting thha.Socha bhi nahi,ki,ek Chacha apne Bhatije ka katal kar dalega.Insaan hai ki Janwar?? Soch ke bhi rongte khare hojate hai.
Jo bhi ho...
Aakhir kar,the case was solved.

Anth mein,jab hum sab ETF office aane keliye nikal rahe thhe,Arjun sir ne mujhe roka.
Maine pucha,"kya hua,Sir"?
Par,jo reply uske baad aya,that made me surprised yet happy.
Arjun: Thank You,Shree.

Finally,jo main har roz chahta thha aur aage bhi chahta rahunga,woh hi hua,ki,Arjun Sir ne meri tareef ki.

I felt really happy.Aaj jaake laga ki,meri mehnat rang layi.I felt I was on Cloud 9.
Chotu,Ayesha,Sakshi aur Rathod sir har waqt mujhe aur mere kaam keliye shabbashi dete hai,par,my One and Only Wish,Arjun sir ke mooh se Tareef,woh bhi puri hogayi.

Those two words of Gratitude,made my day even more special.

It also boosted up my confidence.

Those Words were simply Beautiful.

Toh,aaj keliye bas itnahi.
Kab mauka mile aur kab main aau,pata nahi,par aane ki zarur koshish karunga.
Till then,
Hasta La Vista."

As Shree penned down those words and posted it up in his personal Blog,he felt really Good and Happy.

Finally,he got to hear THOSE WORDS from his mentor and Senior,ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte. Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aw... Beautiful!! Arjun never praises anyone.. So that "Thank You" for Shree was the sweetest gesture and the best gift Arjun could give Shree..!!
bebovirdi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
love it
gr8
so emotional with riya
he praises all of his team member
awesome
👏 👏 👏
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwie is was so very sweet!! loved it :D
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww such a sweet and cute os...!!!
shree ki feelings are beautifully described...
loved it...!!!!
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os!
very well written..
binishana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome
Beautifully writen