Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

hey welcome here dear...what is ure name? nice to know you loved the show and the ending was just beautiful..never seen an ending in a show as beautiful as this..it was like a dream...a dream u never wanted to come out of and the more u say about Fawad and Sanam...will never be enough to express what a wonderful pair they make😳 and i am so excited to see more and more of them...my beautiful duo..love thm

thank u😊
Im Divya, hw about u??

Started watching pak shows after hearing about Humsafar, then went on to see more more work of Fawad and landed up watching ZGH.. Loved it to bits, fawad and sanam complement each other so well in terms of acting and they look great as well. 
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hypocrites in the house? 😳 KAUN Hai? 
Bloopers are sOoo  damn Funny OMG  Fawad has Awesome dancing skills lolxxx It's really amazing    4  having  such awesome show like ZGH <33 Every thing is just Prefect there <33 

Live transmission <33333333 Mindblowing <333
Edited by Rock-Star - 11 years ago
UserId thumbnail
omg. oye Zarun kitna zyada flirt karta hy
Ali Zafar's Call was damn Hilarious man  Aik tu Lahore mein  Garmi bohat hai doosra is Bande ne bohat Machi Hui hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and FK's answer Was  more more hilariousthan him Dudde you take your shirts OfffπŸ˜†Edited by Rock-Star - 11 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Coming back from the previous ZGH AT:

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

I sense soo much hypocrisy here at times... Its soo funny how people can change themselves so fast 🀣 just because... who cares :P

Anyways, lol one has to agree, the offscreen chemistry that sanam s n FAK showed has never been seen beforeee, nt with MK not with SB... Have fak n sb come tgether in ny shows btw? I'd love seeing that :)
Ive absolutely loved them individually, par ab toh together bhi after zgh [:;>] i never knewww. Finally, i get to see another close to perfection saga after humsafar. Someone demand them coming backkk :D

Who gives you the right to call anyone a hypocrite?! Change themselves? Let's not even begin this, Areena. I doubt you wanna get in that argument. As far as Fawad-Mahira go, they're HISTORY. Accept the fact and get over HS. HS was an amazing show and was super hit, but that's history. Give other shows the chance to actually prove themselves as well. Stop bringing MK and SB in here because unfortunately, this show is ONLY Fawad and Sanam. MK and SB have nothing to do with this.

As far as my comment goes, it may sound rude to you, but it's about time, the hardcore FM fans move away from threads they can't appreciate. This is for ZGH and not HS/FM.

Stop judging and comparing everything to HS and FM.

Just like we the (ZGH fans) don't and won't go around comparing any other show to ZGH.

Thanks.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Hypocrites in the house? 😳 KAUN Hai? 

I think she was talking about herself.😊

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ditto Saraa, agree with you!
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago