friends listen up.. " breaking news"

zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyyy friends i have some breaking news too share with you all.. something that put a big smile on my face and i still cant believe it mr ashish talked with meee

Yess he has his own facebook page that he uses himself and after i found that out i messaged him and today he messaged me back saying " thank you dear god bless you just keep watching my show busy with shoots" that message made me sooo happy and i have also asked him if i can talk with him on the phone hope that i get the chance too hayeee πŸ˜ƒ Edited by zainab03 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I too know about that page dear...ashish himself interacts with his fans there...and congratzzz to you. 😊Edited by sushmita72 - 10 years ago
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is good that he takes time out for us fand

Originally posted by: sushmita72

I too know about that page dear...ashish himself interacts with his fans there...and congratzzz to you. 😊

light82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab03

It is good that he takes time out for us fand

Please tell me what is link of that page
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have already join ashishs official page.but he closed his page..ashish sharma the person behind.the act or.but he closed this page after cgm.now he has start his ew page named ashish sharma.i have already join this.he has replied me too on his twitter.congrats dear.
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 @zainab@sukhminder. heartly congratulation to both of u πŸ€—
yeah i hav recently joined his official facebook page .hop one day i may also be bless by his replies😳
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even ashish wished me on my birthday on my reuest.ashishmr ashsh reply me four five time on twitter.
Pallavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey. .cngrats both f u. .evn i got two replies bck to bck since i joind d page. .1 wid my name in it lso. .oh hez soo swt luv hm so mch. .hehe. .i askd hm to wsh me luck for exams. .n he rplyd me tody. .whn exams r finishd. .phr b i m so hppy:-)
aylakhan thumbnail
Pls an anyone tell me which Facebook I'd is real of ashish sharma there r so many by his name 
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aylakhan

Pls an anyone tell me which Facebook I'd is real of ashish sharma there r so many by his name 

Dear jst go nd search 'Ashish Sharma' there in d search box...nd u'll find one page with a profile pic of Ashish wearin a black colured hat :)