Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
i am sure he will be good in YJHD too..
the fact dat media is asking him about d film, proves dat may b he isnt d lead actor but atleast he have some sort of contribution in d film.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Ksh
I focus only on Ranbir and Deepika so it's not entirely this guy's fault ðŸ˜†

@Billa
Nope, haven't watched any of those flicks

I read this guy's name ever so often since of late with so many polls and topics on him so wondering what the fuss is about. Hopefully YJHD will clarify my doubts 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

i am sure he will be good in YJHD too..

the fact dat media is asking him about d film, proves dat may b he isnt d lead actor but atleast he have some sort of contribution in d film.

Nobody is denying his contribution, but as a Supporting Actor, but question are being asked as if he is in LEAD in YJHD like Aashiqui 2... 1st question gives that idea...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

@Billa

I read this guy's name ever so often since of late with so many polls and topics on him so wondering what the fuss is about. Hopefully YJHD will clarify my doubts 

For that you have to watch Aashiqui 2... coz in YJHD, Ranbir will be in Focus for 90%, Deepika 5%, 2.5% Kalki & ARK 😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

@Ksh

I focus only on Ranbir and Deepika so it's not entirely this guy's fault ðŸ˜†

@Billa

Nadz..make sure you watch Ashiqui2. How many movies can boast of blockbuster status with new actors?

word.. i agree
after d success of A2, they thought of giving him some more focus in d promotions, nd thats a bonus for the film ...
Edited by harshu.sundas - 10 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
@Billa
Yeah I should catch that one probably after YJHD since people here talk highly of him and that movie
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Will Gift you the print out of all this Archive material you have saved from so many years on your Wedding Day 😆 Itne links save karte ho 😲😆

Kjo is smart, he is seeing the BlockBuster succcess of Aashiqui 2 & Sudden craze in youth for ARK, so he is using all that n bringing him for promotions 😆
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

Nadz..make sure you watch Ashiqui2. How many movies can boast of blockbuster status with new actors?

Yeah I was just telling Billa that I'm gonna watch the movie. Blockbuster status does not really prompt me to watch a movie when it comes to Bollywood. There are really good movies here that don't hit the jackpot but yet has amazing stories and acting

Anyways I am eager to watch this guy. Must see what the fuss is all about ðŸ˜ƒ