feel sorry for fateh and anu... :(((

zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh god why does this have too happen.. why cant daljeet just leave fateh n anu alone 😡 first he takes anu away without her wish and then not letting her go and then he gets fateh arrested thinking that he is ranveer and poor fateh doesnt know how to tell everyone that he is not ranveer and anu telling everyone that she isnt sahiba.. plzz just leave them alone and let them start a new life together plzzzxx 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice posy, really want to see fateh and happy togather.plz throw away daljeet.he is mentally sick.he must send to mental hospital.
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
bcoz of daljeet i startd hating sahiba's family too..wat the yaarr...only tht sis got some sense i guess...poor anfa...i thnk its gud for daljeet to acpt truth ...and ths tym i want anu to slap daljeet :@
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan145

bcoz of daljeet i startd hating sahiba's family too..wat the yaarr...only tht sis got some sense i guess...poor anfa...i thnk its gud for daljeet to acpt truth ...and ths tym i want anu to slap daljeet :@

very correct d whole sahiba family hav lost their mind😡 except roop u know i like roop from d begening more than sahiba . she  really seems realistic character nt a manipulated one .i dont want to outer even a word for dat butcher dallu😡
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too hate Sahiba's family now !! Huh !! :/
Dis Daljeet really sucks !! :/ >.<
I jst hate him...i hate him so much dt I can't express my hatred fr him in ma words !!!! >.<
Poor fateh nd Annu...feeling really very sory fr em !! :'(
I jst hate dis Daljeet badly !! >.<
Y does he always interferes in btwn bth of em...i realy want Daljeet's character to end as soon as possible !! :/