Richa Mukherjee in Punar Vivaah 2

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Media is abuzz with Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Punar Vivaah 2, which is all set to surface on Zee TV soon with a bunch of talented actors likeKaran V Grover, Rubina Dilaik and Shristi Rodein leads.

The latest we hear is that the young talent Richa Mukherjee, who debut on Zee TV with Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and was later seen in Hats Off Production's Ek Choti Si Zindagi has joined the cast of Punar Vivaah 2. 

Source informs, " Richa Mukherjee will be one of the three sisters of the lead boy. Richa will essay Munni, a school going teenage girl." 

When contacted, Richa's mother confirmed, "Yes, Richa has already started shooting for show." 

Punar Vivaah 2 will hit the TV screens soon!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was trying to recollect where I have seen her .Now came to know she is Isha from Choti si Zindagi...
Anyways thnx for article.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs.
Yes I recognized her yesterday. She was in Choti si zindegi.
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Visha πŸ˜ƒ 
sparklingeyes thumbnail
thanks for sharing 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thx for sharing. She seems to have a nice role, biggest fan of CHoti Bahu. πŸ˜† 
karsuh thumbnail
Richa is such a sweet looking teenager πŸ˜ƒ 
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Visha, thanks for the article.

Yesterday, I was trying to figure out this girl.  Agle Janam and CB1 started at the same time.  I used to watch on and off Agle Janam as it had a very unique story (before it got spoiled) and actors were very good.  Richa played lead's younger sister's character and she acted well.  So good addition to the show.
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: why6

Visha, thanks for the article.

Yesterday, I was trying to figure out this girl.  Agle Janam and CB1 started at the same time.  I used to watch on and off Agle Janam as it had a very unique story (before it got spoiled) and actors were very good.  Richa played lead's younger sister's character and she acted well.  So good addition to the show.

main sapna dekh rahi hun ya sach hai angie di aap yahaπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sush_avina

main sapna dekh rahi hun ya sach hai angie di aap yahaπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

Hey, Sush.  No sapnaπŸ˜†.  I am here in my sakshaat avtaar or half-saakshat avataar πŸ˜ƒ.  Will come to the forum on and off depending on work schedule and story/characterization/execution of the show.