ArhiFF#2UC-T-B2YP-Thread 3 link up

babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babyhumz thumbnail
special mention 
IF you have EVERY liked my word find your Name in THIS both are the same... size and colour is decided automatically according to likes : 

more to come!!

My thanks- special thanks.

So many I want to give to every single person who commented and liked. You guys don't know have many times you have made my day! I planned to give 2 updates a week but sometimes end up giving 3 because I love your comments so much.

There's a few very special people who I think this journey would have been incomplete without. And maybe not a special as it is for me right now.

First thanks goes to one of the first few people who commented on my work!

Baransara- yes my darling Sara! Honey I still remember ever word of your first comment. The encourage words that you wrote for me touched my heart. I truly admire the way you encourage new writers. All I can say is keep it up because I know how much it can mean.

Now there's two sisters (for me there sisters) are incomplete without each other. They probable figured out in taking about them. Jahnvi.luv.ASR and crazy4ASR. Jahnvi and mag you made my weekends crazy with your chats and threats about the future track. And I know you guys love this FF you have told me many times before I think this FF is great because it has amazing readers like you. Missing you guys wish you all the best for you exams and hope to see you all soon.

I had a mini-heart attack when I saw a comment from this reader or should I say writer. One of my favorite!!! Writers who never fails to make me laugh in her FFs was reading my work. Yes the moment I saw Shree.Nanda's name on the thread I stopped breathing for a second. Now I know this girl more than a read-writer relationship. She is much more! I love her to bits! MWAH my darling, my love! My jalebi! ;)

Who's next?! My partner in Crime, My long lost sister! My most PMed buddy. My preet (HK90). What can I say to this girl? Her views take up half my pages. I don't even think I have replied to half of them (ops) lool. But she knows I love them and I love her so it's fine. Let me show you her first message to me:::

Just read the prologue and I like it, no actually I loved it too much

I have just one story to read and the next one is yours 
will read it soon 
the story's name is superb I loved it ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ 

I awwwed (very loudly) when I first read this. Can you blame me? This message was written on chapter 11 when she finally caught up I was on chapter 32! I tease her about this all the time. But I love her! (I cannot say that enough) she took out so much time to give me a review of every single chapter and at her own speed she caught up! Finally!

Ara_000 you know I write my naughty chapters just for you! I write then to make shree blush and you go all coocodico (don't ask me what that means. I don't know myself. You know I'm crazy.)   and for some reason your review are much longer for my naughty chapters. ;)  love you sweety!

Jeya0301-J I could not forget you! Ever chapter I write. I get such a touching, personal message from you I love it! I love reading that I remember you of something, or someone. I love my small chats with you. Every chapter! I'm going to miss it when this FF is over.

Now my number one lazy reader! (Drum roll please) KIDDO my kiddo meghal. .crazy4arshi. She 'res' on every chapter but never unres. Lool. Now what can I do with this crazy one! Honey I know you can't help yourself so continue I don't mind. Love you!

I couldn't finish without not thanking my GS lot who, if it wasn't for them I would have updates completed on time. Loool! You guys make me days, night, weekdays, and weekend lively! I love all of you! I don't mind that I fail to update often. That reminds me Anandi (crazydollanandi ), saara () you two caught up yet?? You told me you both would' and heba have I lost you somewhere? 

Edited by babyhumz - 10 years ago
babyhumz thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

babyhumz thumbnail
A Summary of the story so far! 

Some things we try to forget, we move on from our Past but what you do if that Past comes back one day! With a chance of never leaving again.

That's what happened that day not only did she loses what was important to her. But that day brought back her past.

Khushi Gupta and Anjali Raizarda's parents both died in a car crash one unfaithful night. Anjali did not want to stay at a orphanage and her brother was refusing to return. This lead Khushi to take the hasty decision to become Anjali's legal Guardian. Once Arnav did return he accused Khushi of doing this behind his back unaware of the fact she too has lost her family Arnav constantly made her feel low about still having support in her life.

When Arnav tried to take Anjali back to India with him Khushi saw the heartless man he had become. Wanting to keep Anjali happy always Khushi decided to make Arnav fight for his sister. The two make a deal in which Anjali would be the one to chose who she lives with.

During this competition Arnav thinks Khushi is hiding something. He sees the pain in her eyes but is unable to read it. He soon discovers Khushi too has lost her parents and becomes her support.

While trying to win Anjali he also romances with Khushi his lost love to win her back and forget their past. There are fights, jokes, and love. But most importantly a FAMILY being formed      

Edited by babyhumz - 10 years ago
CrazyDollAnandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Me first
Congratulation for the new thread.

Now party time  

Love you
Edited by CrazyDollAnandi - 10 years ago
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reswaaa๐Ÿ˜ฒ
unreswa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
will readwa as soon as possible...โ˜บ๏ธ
oopssieee congozzz shongozzz๐Ÿฅณ
thread 2...rock it dear!!!!๐Ÿค—
Edited by ankitachoudhury - 10 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Humi Congrats for the new thread 

I really really wish you to make a lot of other thread, because you deserve my sister ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by HK90 - 10 years ago
vtan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to read the next update!!! Congrats for the new thread!!!
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread...!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting for next update...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wooo new thread humz ๐Ÿ‘
dats truly great...
u deserve many much more than dis baby ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
love ya โค๏ธ