Vinod Khanna's son Sakshi in Milan Luthria's next?

-meera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Vinod Khanna's son Sakshi to be launched in Milan Luthria's next?

Kunal M Shah (MID-DAY; May 23, 2013)

While two of veteran actor Vinod Khanna's sons joined the industry years ago, sources say Vinod's third son Sakshi is all set to make his B-Town debut.

According to sources Milan Luthria will be launching the Khanna scion in a romantic film produced by him.

Our source says, "Ever since the word has spread that Khanna's youngest son Sakshi is open to making his acting debut, many bigwigs of the industry have tried to rope him in for their projects. In fact Mukesh Bhatt had also approached him for Aashiqui 2, but for some reason it did not work out. Milan, who shares a great relationship with the Khannas was impressed by Sakshi while he was assisting him on the sets of Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again." The film is said to go on the floors by August-end and Milan is believed to be quite kicked about it.

"A new girl too is being launched with the film. Also, Milan will finally start his production house with the film and a major announcement is on the cards." Milan, however, refused to comment.

Khanna's older sons, Akshaye and Rahul have not been able to really make it big in Bollywood. Now it's Sakshi's turn to prove his mettle.

Sakshi's run-in with the law

Sakshi was in the news a couple of years ago when his name cropped up in a raided rave party case. Cops had pounced on a rave party in Khalapur outside Mumbai and confirmed that Sakshi was one of the 300 youngsters detained at the event.

--

Just cast Rahul Khanna instead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How many sons does he have? I thought Rahul and Akshay were the only kids ðŸ˜•
YoMomma thumbnail
Rahul Khanna has another brother? ðŸ˜² 
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This son is from his second marriage. They also have a daughter named Shraddha. 
The first time I heard the name I thought he was a girl as Sakshi is a girl's name(as Sakshi Tanwar). This photo didn't help me either:

Edited by Faberica - 10 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If he can be a hero I can be miss universe ðŸ¤¢
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
So he has a girlie name. How will we know then who is the hero and who is the heroine?Edited by MrsMalhotra - 10 years ago
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sakshi is the name of the guy
.Shona93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought there was some mistake in the topic name when i saw it but it turns out to be true! ðŸ˜†
briahna thumbnail
the boy looks awkward. hope he is not another abhishek in making.
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg rahul khanna is older than akshaye khanna!!😲 MIND BLOWN