WU for 21.05.2013

poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

?RESTRICTED TO INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS ONLY

At RC house:
Satya is lying on floor writhing in pain, he covers his ears as he doesn't want to listen to what those snakes whisper against Savitri. He tells them to stop.
At the Crematorium:
Savitri reaches the crematorium on river bank with Vikrant. She is walking towards the star shaped formation, suddenly her mangalsutra falls. She bents down to pick it up. Vikrant asks her to hurry up, Savitri picks up the mangalsutra & ties it around, she feels that Satya is in danger, she tells Vikrant she has to go as Satya needs her & his safety is most important. Vikrant tells her not to lose this opportunity as once they crack this Satya's safety & life is guaranteed; reluctantly Savitri walks towards the formation.
Both reach the place where the star shape formation lies, they kneel down to study it. They crack it down to 5 doors, 1 star & an eye within. Vikrant further breaks it down mentioning that circle within eye may be related to "mani", he says can't understand which language is this! It's the language of love says the Sadhu, it is read & understood for fighting the evil powers & uncover the mystery of Tara Dwar! Savitri is delighted to hear this! The sadhu further adds that they have insulted this place; he reprimands Vikrant that you brought her here, now I won't help you. Savitri is shocked!
At RC House:
Satya tries his best putting all his efforts to avoid listening to the snakes. They keep on ranting - Savitri is fooling you, she has gone with the guy as she wants happiness which you can't get. The guy gives her all the pleasures that a man can give a woman, which you didn't. Satya is not ready to believe, he calls out Leena, asks her where is Savitri, Leena tells she has gone out & will return soon. unable to fight them. Satya screams back to the same to whispers to stop! They don't, they further instigate him saying she won't be back anytime soon as he must be satisfying her!
At Kali Bhumi:
Rahukaal is elated, he says Veer these snakes won't stop till they cause pain to you way beyond your tolerance. He says I suffered this same pain every time Damyanti refused my love proposal, now it's your turn to suffer, I'll make sure your suffering is worse than mine!
At the Crematorium:
Savitri is shocked to hear the sadhu's denial at the same time she fails to understand what did they do wrong to insult him. She runs towards the sadhu who is walking away. She bends down to touch his feet, he moves away & shouts at her not to touch him.
He says this is a crematorium & women are not supposed to come here.
He says that you have insulted this place by stepping in here. He blasts Vikrant that he knew the rules still he bought her here. Savitri begs him to stop & tells him that at this place a person is cremated to enable his soul to take another birth, it is a woman who gives birth ?- I'm a woman & I'm here to save my husband's life, please help me. The sadhu seems to be convinced. Vikrant thinks it took me 2 days to impress him, I smeared ashes over my body, took off my clothes, remained here & just 2 minutes of lecture & she convinced him!
The sadhu mentions Dhumketu - he says only he can help you crack the Tara Dwar mystery & gain the Pravesh Mani. Savitri asks who he is, the sadhu says he is a child at heart but he is a knowledge bank. He knows & has expertise in every field. Savitri asks where she can find him, the sadhu says nowhere & everywhere. He says finding Dhumketu is upon him, if he wishes to meet you, you will find him.
At RC house:
The snakes have taken over Satya's mind, he screams out, Leena comes running upstairs, she knocks Satya's door, finally manages to open it. Satya is standing there & is very angry, Leena calls out to him, when Satya turns around his has a changed look on his face his eyes are dark red (which signifies that he is totally under the influence of Rahukaal's black magic). He asks Leena where is Savitri, Leena tells she will be back soon, the snakes instigate Satya not to trust Leena as she is Savitri's partner in crime. Satya gets furious & holds Leena by her neck & starts asking her about Savitri.
Outside the Crematorium:
Savitri & Vikrant are on their way back, Savitri says she can't wait any longer to meet Dhumketu, she is worried for Satya's safety. Suddenly they hear some dogs barking loudly & coming towards them, they also see a man running with them. While the man crosses them, he waves at them & keeps on talking to the dogs - what do you think you can defeat me, I will win this race. It seems he is having a race with the dogs. The guy runs ahead of dogs & he celebrates his win.
Vikrant is driving Savitri back, on the way they see the same guy who was running with dogs. Vikrant says he should participate in Olympics at least India would win a gold medal. Savitri gets down & asks him "do I know you", the man mocks her saying you already have a mangalsutra tied around your neck, you are married & still trying this line on me, at least you could have done something new. He then tells Savitri - you are married but not yet married. You have a husband but you have still not become his wife. Savitri is shocked on how come he knows all this, suddenly she realizes that Vikrant is listening to all this & is embarrassed.
Precap:
Savitri turns to go, she tells the man, I thought I would ask you about Dhumketu but you are blabbering about something else. The man replies I can also blabber about Rahukaal, Tara Dwar & Pravesh Mani.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, IF YOU LIKE THE WRITTEN UPDATE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Poppy  :)

Dhoomkhetu is a funny but wise character.