Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

She is no doubt a good choreographer...it all depends on Sid how well he learns from her and the chemistry between them. If she has carefree attitude like Sid both will rock together.

You are right Sheets. I really hope that they have a great chemistry. Remember the one who won jdj3,?
I watched some of their performance. And they had good chemistry. HOpe it is the case for Sid too!  
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nolla

Good to see you too! I came last night but you had left!

Yeah saw that, but you'd come very late 😊
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananthesh

Do you think will Ashi give a reentry in bv?

yes she will, she was suppose to be love interest of Mahi. That was when mahi was introduced, rest don't know if they have any other thought..
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: onlinebuddy75

yes she will, she was suppose to be love interest of Mahi. That was when mahi was introduced, rest don't know if they have any other thought..

The actress playing ashima is really cute and apt for her role. 
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think cvs should  be give the importance on the Shiv Characters  ,If Sid would ever get a chance to doing something challenging in the show i m sure he will give brilliant performance and we all get to surprise to see his  fabulous performance and whom think  he is not a great actor they will be surprise to see his outstanding performance but unfortunately BV cvs made his character importance so less in the show why they did its  what the hell 

I totally dislike the current track on the show especial J story made me bore ðŸ¤¢
Edited by -Alinalicious- - 10 years ago
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail

You are right Sheets. I really hope that they have a great chemistry. Remember the one who won jdj3,?
I watched some of their performance. And they had good chemistry. HOpe it is the case for Sid too!  

@sheets you can call me buddy.

nolla who won jdj3 ?
nolla thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananthesh

Hello 🤗

Busy were you?

Today too! Btw my lil sis is in Sri Lanka for a week. She left yesterday. Thats why i was busy too!😉
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

I watched some of theirperformance. And they had good chemistry. HOpe it is the case for Sid too!

I hope she's not serious kind of person, like you-know-who 😆
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alinalicious-

I think cvs should give the importance on the Shiv Characters  ,If Sid will get a chance to doing something challenging in the show i m sure he will give brilliant performance and we all get to surprise to see his  fabulous performance and whom think  he is not a great actor they will be surprise to see his outstanding performance but unfortunately BV cvs made his character importance so less in the show why they did its  what the hell 

I totally dislike the current track on the show especial J story made me bore ðŸ¤¢

I dont think there is any doubt of Sid not being a good actor. In BV he is damn good, one is Surekaji and other Sid. I just love this 2 people they are damn good. They don't under or over perform.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
New article saying shiv will support anandi, alok scolds Ira for taunting anandi. Shiv consoling anandi that its not her fault and Ira will forgive her eventually. Jagya and smiley supporting her in her new poetry mission. Kya hai yeh drama..😭