d3 cast fanfiction: behind the scenes

Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

presenting a D3 CAST FANFICTION:Behind The Scenes

okay guys i know what you are thinking...mostly this ??? okay so let me explain what i mean...not too long ago ...someone had created a post mentioning something about the d3 cast in a show like the serial where we take a look at the real life of stars...the concept really appealed to me and i thought that it would actually do well but i doubt we would get to see something like that, so i thought why not write a story based on that...so here we will use the real life stars of d3 as characters...for example instead of reyansh singhania i will use kunwar amarjeet singh. okay i know its not like we dont use them in our stories but i noticed that when we do we always write about a paticular couple like arsha, vrimar ,vrushan and tanha but not the entire cast. so in my messed up mind i formulated this story. it is not a romantic story..it will be mostly on drama and real life issues like friendship and oppurtunities...but dont trust me too much i can find love angles from god knows where and slyly insert it into my story...and please this is the most important part this story is  fiction ...next thing is that shakti, sneha ,  vinti and charlie will also be here since they are related to d3 but i cant promise how active they will be. there will be no vamp or villain here since this story is very closely related to real life and i dont  think that in real life we have a psycho who is out to get you... but the characters are like real people so they wont be flat but dynamic meaning that their characters wll have many layers and shades..so anytime anyone feels offended please just tell me and lastly this story isnt based on any couples so i hope all fandoms will be able to read it...so without my further bakwas please proceed to read the rest.
 p.s if u want pms add me to your buddylist and i wont be able to update till june

index

character sketch and teaser: below this post
Edited by Angel-luvs-s - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
character sketch:
infront of the camera:
kunwar amarjet singh: if you see reyansh singhania you dont have to meet up with amar to find out how he is...if you didnt know better you would think that the character was written off him. only difference is that he is what he is because of his hardwork and dedication only. he lives in mumbai and is a youth icon. he loves his family and friends the most in the world.he cares about everyone in the d3 cast alot as his life revolves them. he loves his fans as much as they love him. he is in love with charlie chauhan ...he is one most famous television personalities in india...constantly getting stalked by girls his life cannot get more perfect but as they say nothing is perfect...

vrinda dawda: the  most friendliest person you will ever meet..she is known specially for her non stop talking and her guts. she loves dancing but never pursued it ..her best friends are the cast of d3 as they are the most supportive people around her. she is a happy go lucky girl but once she sets her mind on something she will not stop until she achieves..in the sets she is known as palki maams laadli and she doesnt mind at all..she joint d3 to let go of her past but it is easier said than done ..

shantanu maheshwari: the sweetest guy you will ever meet he used to be quiet and shy but now he has evolved into a outspoken young man but he still is the same tannu to everyone.he is still trying to get used to his new lifestyle where girls line up for his autograph.he loves him mom dearly and can do anything for her...he has a secret under that macho exterior he is a hopeles romantic. he thinks he is not ready for love yet but you never know what or who happnes next...

vrushika mehta:a girl who as just recently found her feet.she is one of the youngest so everyone pampers her on the sets...she is a fast learner and extremely lovable...her goal is to prove to everyoe that she is no less...she is more or less a tomboy who is rough and tough on the out side but soft on the inside...she believes in being comfortable in everyhing you do..only 18 she is still trying to understand all her popularity  and unexpected love ...

alisha singh: filmy and newly in love her life is like a bed of roses..she is cast opposite her real life boyfriend and is clear about her path ahead...her family is the d3 cast

pratik kalsi: a little less sure about his path ahead but is deeply in love with alisha.he is the prankster of the d3 cast and loves them dearly.

samantha farnandez: a multi talented individual , she enjoys singing and dancing both. she was a musical prodigy since young. d3 is her everything but what happens when somthing better comes along...

macedon dmello:unlike nil he is a quiet guy.the genius of the lot he enjoys studying and dancing the most. he has feelings for someone but could never express it.

priyanka soni: she is a deep and philosiphical girl contrasting to rinni. she is witty and her brain works the fastest all the time any time.

amar gowda: he is he one always making everyone laugh. he has no stuttle in real life so he is outspoken and care free ..doesnt believe in love at all bacause of his parents

sneha gupta: she is the newest around but treats the d3 cast like family. she is an introvert but is slowly getting over it. and like her hips dont lie neither does she..

bharat ragathi: he is the yougest but the most mature.he is the bakhra for the boys when they pranks because of his no nonsense behaviour but no matter what he loves them like anything.

behind the camera:

palki malhotra: she is like a mother to all of them. she recieves gaalis from her fans everyday but never stops loving her show. ask her what is her biggest achievement and she wil say d3. she is proud of all of them and wants them to recieve all hapiness possible.but at what cost?

hemant mishra: the director he not only directs them in the right direction on camera but off as well. he is like a big brother to all of them.

other characters:

sneha kapoor: if you want to get to know sneha , look at sharon and think the exact opposite. sweet as sugar and family oriented she left the show for her personal and proffesional reasons. stil close with all her costars, she now has fulfilled her dream which is the Sneha kapoor institute of dance. she still loves her fans and they love  her too..

shakti mohan:her career is at its peak. she is an amazing dancer and passion drives her everyday. her proffesional life is thriving but she is a work a holic. she is still very close to the d3 cast and gets along well with vrinda. her friends want her to settle down so they costantly keep setting her up.

charlie chauhan:she is very childish but sweet. she loves amar as much as he loves him.she is filmy and wants her life to be like a ddlj movie..she is also an actor and is melodramatic. she gets along best with vrinda.

vinti idnani: if vishaka is a tomboy vinti is a barbie doll..she loves dressing up and al that but mostly she loves dance.she left d3 not to long ago but is happy and and still in good  contacts with the d3 cast.

lara shergil: the biggest d3 fan ever. she is in love with d3(i think most of us can relate to her) she lives breaths and sleeps d3 .all converations start with it. so you can imaine her reacton when she fins out she won the biggest fan contest and she has won a chance to visit the d3 sets for a day.
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail

teaser :

mumbai the ciy of dreams. a concrete jungle full of hopefuls. here either you hope for your dreams to come true or you make it come true. but for those people who just 'landed' into fame , you will take a while to fully uderstand it. here is a story about people who didnt exacxtly plan to become the most famous youths in india. they are bonded together trough their love of dance, fueled by passion and joint through friendship. their lives are convulted, connected and complicated. in short normal. join the d3 gang as they dodge the obstacles of life and emrace new opurtunities to touch the horizon full of possibilities.,
..Shanae.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
RES!!! ❤️
UNRES!!

Wow!! Angel!! its awesome!! mind-blowing concept!! really loved it alot!
and the descriptions of all the characters was just amazing!! sorry had no favs! all were awesome for me!! 
and its wonderful tht u have included all the people who were previously part of the show!! it'll be nice!! bringing back the magic of the whole gang! and seeing their off-screen daily life problems... which hopefully we can relate to and love the cast alot more!! 

and the teaser!! is awesome!! the way u've described that their normal people whose dreams have come true! and i just absolutely love ur writing skills and the way u write is mind blowing!! it just seems so intriguing and fresh and nice!! 

so awesome job!! can't wait to read more!! sadly have to wait till June :( but its okay... first time in my life i will wait! only for u my angel!! 

love u!! muaah!! ❤️ 
and really loved idea!! :D 
update soon! if possible!! 
Edited by Shanae_Diamonds - 10 years ago
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Unres..
Woah. Different concept and I love VruShan's, shakti's and charlie's character sketches. Not that I don't like the rest, but these four were the best for me.. 😳
I like the teaser.. very well written. Short and sweet. The concept appealed to me.. And thank god there's no romance in this one.. (not that I don't like romantic fictions..) . This is a real life story so it should me penned in a realistic way. Who gets to see stories like that of KriYansh/SwaRon/TaaRey in real life anyway?
Palki's CS is.. 🤣 Only the first sentence.
I haven't followed any of your works but this one promises a good story ahead. 
Continue soon.
-Mihika. 
Edited by tanha29 - 10 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous concept, CS and teaser... Can't wait to read more
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Fabulous Fantastic ... This concept is like Wooh ... Really looking forward to this fan fic ... And by looking At the CS and Teaser, I can see lots of Drama !!
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god! This is such an amazing amazing concept, Angel! Wow! Please update soon. I just CANNOT wait to read it! Amazing idea yaar.. Update soon!
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
edited my comment on the previous page. 😛
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i luvd the charactersketch tht u hav made specialy for vrimar n vrushan n also palki maam too...as this is a real story soo dying to read more...
glad tht romance is nt the priority...😉
plsss jaldi update krna...😊
Edited by vrushaan - 10 years ago