Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shanky its superb!!!!!!!! enjoyed every moment πŸ€— you gave JaGan their innocent childhood again. Jagya ko bada maza ata hai Ganga ko teas karke 😳 lets see whats the next move of Ganga...
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SuperbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Locking the terrace is really a good ideaπŸ˜ƒ
and I also love Rains
drooler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply but loved the update...

Thanks for the pm...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I am really sorry because of updating so late...But when I don't know what to write I feel difficult to update...Finally updated it...Hope you all will enjoy and like it...

Part 14

Ganga didn't wait to listen jagya's reply and was smiling till the time she reached her
room...

Ganga reached her room,she was smiling and was having flashbacks of what happened on the terrace...The way dactarsaa was drenching in the rain...The way he was biting the pen...The way he splashed water on her face...She was feeling shy as well as happy...She couldn't stop her from smiling but suddenly she felt what is she doing,its not right to think about him in this way...She controlled herself and went to the bathroom to change...She went to dadisa's room but the way dadisa was holding mannu she couldn't take him so she went back to her room and fell asleep...

Jagya entered his room and took the towel and was drying his hair in front of the mirror thinking all that happened on the terrace...All planning was done...Thanks to ganga he managed otherwise he wouldn't have done it...He also went to bed thinking tomorrow they have to go to shopping...So its better to sleep as soon as possible...

In the morning Jagya went to dadisa and said all about their planning and said they are going to shopping today...Dadisa was also excited looking at jagya's excitement...

Jagya reached the dining hall,everybody was there waiting for him to come,ganga and sumi were standing to serve them as usual...Jagya said good morning to everybody and sat to take the breakfast...

Jagya was feeling restless while eating because the shopping will take a lot of time...He thought to seek the attention of ganga and tell her to get ready but ganga was so busy while serving that she was not looking at him...Jagya faked coughing two times to seek the attention of Ganga,which was of no use...He tried it again and this time a little loud but as he was eating he felt the pressure and started coughing hard in real...Jagya started coughing badly...The attention was finally on jagya,everybody was looking at him but jagya had no interest to do isharabaazi with Ganga...Ganga at once went to him and gave him water...Jagya couldnmt even drink the water properly due to coughing...Ganga get panicked and touched him and started patting his back...

Gang:Dactarsa you are ok na!

Jagya looked at her as he was feeling alright and nodded yes...

Ganga's hand was still on his back,when she realized she took off her hand and went back to sumitra...

Jagya decided this coughing history he can't reveal to Ganga...If she knows that he was coughing to seek the attention and made that huge blunder then Ganga will get another chance to laugh at him...He thought everything is getting stupidly wrong...He laughed at himself in his mind...

Jagya couldn't seek the attention of ganga to tell her that they need to hurry...so he said...

Jagya:Ganga we need to hurry...Lots of works are pending in the hospital,make it fast we need to go,you have to go with me today,I need your help...

Ganga understood what was Jagya trying to say so she said...

Ganga:Ji,dactarsaa...But I need a little more time to finish the kitchen work...

Jagya:But we don't have that much time Ganga...

Ganga:But dactarsa...Sumi interfered...

Sumi:Ganga,Jagya is saying its urgent na...Kitchen ka kya hai...I will manage it...You go...

Ganga:OK kakisa...

Everybody finished their breakfast ...Basant and bhairon went to work...

Jagya:Dadisa,both of us will be late today...

Dadisa:No problem chora,work is always important,I will take care of mannu...as she knew they were going to shop...

Jagya and Ganga both were in the car...

Ganga:Aap bhi na dactarsaa,you couldn't even give me two hours!I had some work to finish...

Jagya:Ganga why don't you understand we have to buy lots of things its a marriage yaar...We don't have time we can shop only today...Tomorrow we have to be in the haveli to see the decoration remember?Ma will manage,for sure...

They reached the shop...They prepared a huge list yesterday night...They decided to finish the shopping for the bride and bridegroom and then for others...

Ganga was choosing and Jagya was noticing it as he gave the responsibility of choosing the things to Ganga...Almost all the time the thing he liked somehow matched with her...Jagya felt weired thinking how its possible...Whenever their hands were full of shopping bags they went to the car and kept the things there and went back to shop...They bought all the necessary things...But Ganga didn't bought anything for her and mannu...They even bought all the little little things they wants for decoration,though most of the things will be managed by the decorators but they bought what they wanted...Jagya didn't said anything to Ganga until they finished shopping...They were walking towards the car holding the shopping bags...Jagya asked Ganga while keeping the bags in the car...

Jagya:Don't you think you are forgetting something,Ganga?

Ganga looked at him and said...

Ganga:Nehito...Everything is done...

Jagya:I said you na that I want new dresses for everybody...

Ganga understood what Jagya was about to say...

Jagya:Why didn't you bought anything for Mannu!

Jagya deliberately ignored saying why she didn't bought something for herself...He continued...

Jagya:What will Mannu wear!

Ganga felt relieved thank god he is talking only about mannu and was apprehensive if he forces her to buy something for her...

Ganga:Dactarsaa,Kakisaa bought so many dresses for mannu,all are new,still in the cupboard what will he do with so many dresses...

Jagya:Its my ma and bapusa's shaadi Ganga,how can you think like that,he will wear dresses from the cupboard!I want the new one lets go...

Ganga didn't stop him because she knew dactarsaa loves mannu and he will not listen to her but atleast she is saved as she doesn't want any new dresses...

They bought three tiny winy pair of clothes for mannu...One for sangeet,one for haldi and one for the marriage ceremony...

They were about to leave the place and was walking but suddenly Jagya said...

Jagya:You know Ganga what I noticed during the shopping,you won't believe because it seemed weird to me also but you chose almost all the things that I choosed in my mind...Weird indeed...

Ganga:Why not dactarsaa,beautiful things seems beautiful to everybody...What is so weird about it!

Jagya:Ok lets try,for my sake please don't refuse,I will choose three dresses,this time I will choose and you will choose in your mind,you will not tell me,lets see among the three dresses humari pasand kitni milti hai..

Ganga was almost sure what is jagya upto but was not understanding what to say...

Ganga:But dactarsa why you need proof I said na it can happen...

Jagya:Come on ganga...I am not going to buy just trying to see...Why you are getting panicked!

Ganga had nothing to say...They went to the saree shop and the a person showed lots of dresses including sarees to them...

Ganga was not liking it...He is going to buy the dresses for sure...But he said he will not buy he is just checking...Dactarsaa ka koi bharosa nehin...Ganga was also a little curious to see whether dactarsaa was saying the truth or not...Ganga is a girl so she is bound to love various dresses and she actually choose two ghagras and she loved a saree among all of them and thought ghagra's choice can be matched but dactarsaa will not get the saree one as she doesn't wear saree...

Jagya was having tough time choosing the dresses...This girl is such a ziddi person that she will never choose anything for her...Kya hogaya agar shaadi mein kuch naya pehenlegi to!He was wishing his choice should match up with ganga's otherwise he will be called a liar and he will not like it because he was saying the truth that his choice was exactly matching with ganga's...Devimaa,miracle should happen plz,plz,plz...

Ganga was watching jagya,she was thinking is it possible to choose exactly the same things!But she was stunned when she saw jagya has took exactly the two ghagra she liked and put them aside...Ganga was shocked...How is this possible...But her mouth was wide opened when she saw jagya taking the saree which she liked the most...Ganga tried to control her astonishment because she didn't want to reveal that it actually happened...Jagya asked her...

Jagya:So Ganga what say I liked this two ghagra and I like this saree the most...Now tell me which three you chose...

Ganga at once said I chose nothing and looked down...Lets go dactarsa she said...

Jagya understood the miracle actually happened otherwise Ganga wouldn't have been so nervous...

Jagya said to pack the dresses and said...

Jagya:When the three option has matched then how can I stop myself from buying it for you...See I told you,its weired but it was a miracle...

Ganga looked at him asking why through her eyes...

Jagya sighed and said...

Jagya:When will you understand and accept it from your heart ganga that you and Mannu are the integral part of our family...

Jagya gave the money to the shop owner and took the bags and said lets go...

Ganga was sad and jagya noticed it...They sat in the car...

Jagya:Ganga,there is nothing to be sad...Stop being sad...Achcha chalo if you smile I will tell you a secret which I had decided to conceal from you...

Ganga looked at Jagya...

Ganga:Secret...

Jagya:Yes,secret but first you have to behave normally...

Ganga:Ganga smiled a little bit and said tell me whats the secret...

Jagya told what has happened in the morning,his another epic blunder almost of the same level of pimple saga...The cough saga...

Hearing the whole story both of them had a good laugh...Ganga atlast said...

Ganga:Dactarsaa,aap bhi naa!Ye saab kaise hota hai aapke saath!

Jagya:I don't know...But I think God knew you will be sad so he created a situation so that I can tell you and we both can laugh at it and your sadness will disappear...

They both were smiling looking at each other...

Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww so sweet Jagya was tring to signal Ganga by coughing...so Jagya bought dress for Ganga and Mannu from his own styl 😳 hope Ganga and Jagya both will luk lyk real dulha dulhan ❀️ this time very short update Shanky πŸ˜” but it was awesome lyk always.
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful part it was so interesting from the beginning to the end.πŸ‘
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its really really cute and romentic and I told you before I am in love with your Ganga Jagya..m sure Ganga will look stunning in those dresses and saree. Waiting for some romentic moments...❀️❀️❀️
Libra123 thumbnail
So docsaa got a saree for Ganga. Please make her wear it for the shaadi. Very intresting update.. Give us more... Edited by Libra123 - 10 years ago
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it ...the rain and their natkhatpan the beauty of innocenc romence and Jagya's fevorite hoby bcome leg pulling of Ganga πŸ₯± so cute feeling..they shoped so many things loved the way Jagya bought new cloths for Ganga Mannu. Waiting for the next part...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Aww so sweet Jagya was tring to signal Ganga by coughing...so Jagya bought dress for Ganga and Mannu from his own styl 😳 hope Ganga and Jagya both will luk lyk real dulha dulhan ❀️ this time very short update Shanky πŸ˜” but it was awesome lyk always.

Kirankya keh rahe ho yaar saach mein short laga tumko...Meri to halat buri ho gayi itnasa likhne main...I am so sorry yaar next time will try to write more...Thank you for liking it!