Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Libra123

Shanky... Good one... I hope they can show scenes like this in the show but they are he'll bent in showing bhabhi nanad drama... I am waiting for these scenes to start soon..please write more..

Thanks rama.I will try.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@shanky b'ful update!!😊i also wish if sumthing on this pattern was shown in the show & sanchi crap was cut.

Thanks dolly for commenting.I also want less sanchi.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

pakkawala dosti awesome shanky😳👏

motorcycle ,car,keys😳cute jagan

Sush,trying to be cute but its so hard for me as I am not a writer.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Yeeyee I was waiting for this..how can I didnt find it...thanks for updating @Shanky loved JaGan sweet fight in the last one and this one is sweetest with JaGan pakka wala dosti 😳 they were adorble.

I was waiting for you to read it.Finally you found it.Thanks for the appreciation.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Sush,trying to be cute but its so hard for me as I am not a writer.

you are not a writer🤓
dont joke, you are fab..
update soonEmbarrassed
drooler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all the parts in one go...
Superb FF...
Loved it 
Continue soon

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

</div>you are not a writer🤓
<div>dont joke, you are fab..

update soon😳

Thanks sush,I will update soon.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: drooler

Read all the parts in one go...

Superb FF...
Loved it
Continue soon

Thank you so much for reading all the parts.Thanks for commenting,it means a lot.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Part~10

Jagya parked the jeep and went to his room...He came to his room...He was quite tired so instead of getting fresh he decided to take rest for half an hour...Jagya sat on his bed and took a book and started reading it...

Ganga was on cloud nine...She and her dactarsa are friends now...She was very happy...After getting fresh she went to dadisa's room to see what mannu is doing...DS was taking care of mannu...

Dadisa:You have come,chori.

Ganga:Yes,majisa.I came just now.I have come from the hospital so I went to get fresh first.Will you take tea?

Dadisa:Yes,bring tea for me.When you are free from work then take mannu.Not now.I am playing with him.

Ganga:Ok.

Ganga was thinking how good this people are...Everybody from majisa to kakisa to kakusa to nandu is taking so much care of both of them and dactarsa...She felt something inside her...Ganga reached the kitchen...There sumi was working...

Sumi:How was your day?

Ganga:It was fantastic,kakisa.I have learnt so many things.

Sumi:Good.Came to make tea for masa?

Ganga:Yes.

Sumi:Ok,make it.I am done.I am going to my room.After giving tea to masa check whether jagya need something or not.

Ganga:Ok,kakisa.

Ganga started making tea...After resting more than an hour jagya got up to get fresh...He took his clothes and towel...He left his white kurta on the bed so that he will wear it after getting fresh...

Ganga finished making tea and took it to ds's room...After giving tea to ds she went to check whether jagya needs something or not...Ganga went there...The door was open...Jagya didn't close it...Ganga saw there was nobody in the room...Ganga thought Jagya was not there...She didn't think for once that jagya can be inside the bathroom as it has been more than an hour they reached haveli...She was about to turn to leave the room just then she saw jagya's kurta was there on the bed...Ganga thought jagya forgot to put it in his wardrobe so she went there and took the kurta and folded the kurta...She went to jagya's wardrobe and opened the door and opened the door and was about to put the kurta...Just then jagya opened the door and came out of the bathroom wearing his whita Pajama and vest...Jagya was using towel to dry his hair...He stopped and he saw ganga standing at front of his wardrobe looking at him nervously...

While keeping the kurta Ganga heard a sound of opening a door...She turned to see whats going on...There was nobody in the room now from where this sound came...To her shock she saw dactarsa standing with his towel wearing pajama and vest...

It was 'oh shit' moment for both of them...For quite a second they were shocked and looking at each other...Ganga came out of her shock and turned...She ran away taking jagya's white kurta in her hand...

Jagya was looking at Ganga...It is so embarassing...Jagya thought to himself...I am standing in front of ganga without my kurta only wearing a vest...Oh god,why haven't I took the kurta along with other clothes...Then how will I know thar Ganga will come and see me like this...But wait a minute,what is she doing with my kurta...Jagya got puzzled...Then he saw ganga running away with his kurta...

Jagya:Are,ganga,where are you going...Atleast give me my kurta back...

Ganga was numb...She didn't hear what jagya was saying...She didn't expected that she will face such an awkward moment...She was running as if its a matter of life and death...She was running and getting down through the staircase...Suddenly she realize she has brought dactarsa's kurta with her...Then the words of dactarsa came to her mind...Ganga...Atleast give me my kurta back...

What have you done,stupid girl...Everytime you make blunders in front of dactarsa...What he will think about you...You should have thought he could be in the bathroom...Ganga was climbing up the staircase and was walking towards Jagya's room...

Jagya screamed and asked ganga to give her kurta back...But she didn't listen...She was nervous...Jagya remembered her face...She was freezed,she was shy,she was shocked...Jagya smiled slightly thinking...she was looking BEAUTIFUL...Jagya took another kurta from the wardrobe and started wearing it...He was still thinking and he came out of the trance hearing a knock on his door...He looked at the door...She was   there with his kurta in her hand...This time she was embarassed...Jagya think of taunting herl...

Jagya:Aiyye,aiyye,aap hi ka intezar tha...(Come,come,was waiting for you)

Ganga came inside the room...She couldn't look at jagya...She was looking down and said...

Ganga:Dactarsa,your kurta...

Jagya took the kurta from her hand...He was only looking at ganga...The girl is feeling so shy that she was not even looking at him,not for once...Jagya was enjoying the embarassed ganga...Aisa mouka barbar nehin milta...Its indeed a rare chance...Ganga gave the kurta...Dactarsa took it from her...She turned and was about to run away from there once again but...Ganga got a shock...Someone caught her left hand and was not leaving her hand...Its not possible...Dactarsa can't hold my hand,Ganga exclaimed...

Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

me first

shanky gone naughty😉

wow☺️☺️
superb shanky👏
Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago