WU May 21/13-file file...it's all abt the file!!!

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mehak_ thumbnail
DONE...enjoy everyone😃
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Mehak for the beautiful update 🤗

and Congrats guys for the CM ranking..I guessed last week that we should be under 20 pretty soon..but didnt know it would be this quick..so proud  👏

yea the trio are getting a bit annoying..but I doubt they will be exposed this early
_mehak_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dare.devil

Thanks Mehak for the beautiful update🤗

and Congrats guys for the CM ranking..I guessed last week that we should be under 20 pretty soon..but didnt know it would bethis quick..so proud 👏
yea the trio are getting a bit annoying..but I doubt they will be exposed this early

Ur welcome 🤗

So can u plzz now guess tht we should be under 10 soon 😃

I knw they wont be exposed tht soon...I wish they kick them out and can have like company to company competition and other stuff...
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _mehak_

Ur welcome 🤗

So can u plzz now guess tht we should be under 10 soon 😃

I knw they wont be exposed tht soon...I wish they kick them out and can have like company to company competition and other stuff...

@bold 🤣🤣

actually I agree that would be a really interesting track..company against company within the family 😉..it would definitely teach rohan some lesson abt Business ..

also this is a little confusing...becoz wasnt Rohan suppose to go to US first or something like that and then he couldnt and amit decided to go in his place? if they are different companies then how is that possible ...until last week or so I didnt even know that they were 2 separate companies becoz remember even about some client that Amit rejected and Rohan got mad...oh too confusing🥱

_mehak_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dare.devil

@bold 🤣🤣
actually I agree that would be areally interesting track..company against company within the family 😉..it would definitely teach rohan some lesson abt Business ..
also this is a little confusing...becoz wasnt Rohan suppose to go to US first or something like that and then he couldnt and amit decided to go in his place? if they are different companies then how is that possible ...until last week or so I didnt even know that they were 2 separate companies becoz remember even about some client that Amit rejected and Rohan got mad...oh too confusing🥱

They r separate companies?? 😲
I thought they r in the same company but its just u get different-different clients and depends on the number of clients...and rohan wants to steal all the clients so that amit guys get nothing...
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Very well written!!
Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It would a good twist in the story if it turns out that Rohit has to go to the US instead of Amit😆
SM1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raleighbcat

Thanks for the update. It would a good twist in the story if it turns out that Rohit has to go to the US instead of Amit😆

my sentiments exactly ..proving Amit to be incompetent the tables should turn and it could very well turn out that Rohan be put forward to go to US