Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously! First time u wrote action! Well u nailed it. I can just imagine u sitting at ur computer thinking hmmm if I throw this punch from the right then it will land there n then this hand is free to ...
It was a fabulously written action scene - and Meera's reaction is understandable. She doesn't really know him except for the Junoon attraction ;)
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phulwa

I could imagine every expression on Lakhu's face clearly, I am missing Lakhu's junoon so much. Gr8 chapter SabaπŸ‘

Thanks Phulwa πŸ˜ƒ
I am really glad you liked it 
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalika

Action packed chapter! Loved it! Waiting to see the interaction between Meera and Prithvi... Warrior princess is furious and Prithvi is high on adrenaline. Waiting for the fireworks now :-)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
have to think the interaction , abhi tak socha nahi πŸ˜•
Thanks a ton for liking it mona πŸ˜ƒ
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

It's so hard for a woman to trust anyone now a days that I can completely see Meera's dilemma about trusting Prithvi, who is also a stranger and who could have other ulterior motives... How is one to know??   Good plot going there, Saba!  Excellent work with the Action scenes too.. I was picturing Aditya with all those moves that you described so powerfully!! Keep it up!! :)

ohhh, that is really big complement , I don't deserve that.😳😳
Thanks Asha for liking the update.πŸ˜ƒ
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoonian

Seriously! First time u wrote action! Well u nailed it. I can just imagine u sitting at ur computer thinking hmmm if I throw this punch from the right then it will land there n then this hand is free to ...
It was a fabulously written action scene - and Meera's reaction is understandable. She doesn't really know him except for the Junoon attraction ;)

I did just that πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
First visualized the whole action sequence sitting in front of my PC  and then wrote it πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
and I really like that word Junoon attraction, very apt  πŸ˜†
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another awesome update! πŸ‘πŸΌLoved it to bits. And the fighting sequence was good too. πŸ‘

Lakhan(smiling even more vociferously):Relax, I couldn't stop thinking about you.
Prithvi :I told you you to stay away from me.
Lakhan(with a Cheshire cat grin  ): you know I am famous for disobeying.
Lakhan and his men kept walking towards Prithvi making Prithvi even more restless.
Prithvi: Stop right there ,  If any of you takes one more step , I wont be held responsible for breaking your bones.

Lakhu's back in action πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Love you for bringing him πŸ˜ƒ 

There is a reward of 1 crore on her and I am offering you 50% considering the fact that you were the one who found the girl.
let's  deliver her to them and you can get 50 lakhs without any effort.
Confident that Prithvi will never disagree to this , he moved further and extended his hand and said..
Lakhan(the grin widening ):Agree???

Meera is wanted πŸ˜² It looks like Akash is the bad guy πŸ˜† Update soon dear. I want to know how Meera is going to deal with her Prithvi and battle with her own emotions πŸ˜‰

girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Another awesome update! πŸ‘πŸΌLoved it to bits. And the fighting sequence was good too. πŸ‘

Lakhan(smiling even more vociferously):Relax, I couldn't stop thinking about you.
Lakhan and his men kept walking towards Prithvi making Prithvi even more restless.
Prithvi: Stop right there ,  If any of you takes one more step , I wont be held responsible for breaking your bones.

Lakhu's back in action πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Love you for bringing him πŸ˜ƒ 

There is a reward of 1 crore on her and I am offering you 50% considering the fact that you were the one who found the girl.
let's  deliver her to them and you can get 50 lakhs without any effort.
Confident that Prithvi will never disagree to this , he moved further and extended his hand and said..
Lakhan(the grin widening ):Agree???

Meera is wanted πŸ˜² It looks like Akash is the bad guy πŸ˜† Update soon dear. I want to know how Meera is going to deal with her Prithvi and battle with her own emotions πŸ˜‰

Hey , this update was fast as per my standards πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Thanks a ton May  πŸ€—
me so happy you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saba you need a β­οΈ for writing such a masaledaar super chapter πŸ‘ lubbed the action scenes, Laakhan 😳 & Mithvi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒEdited by SahanaG - 10 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for late comment
Chapter 13
awesome update
loved it very much
spell on both tht they din't even blink
lolz n miu's dhoti
thank god prithvi made on time
and who is on gate lakhu?

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 14
so i guessed write
its our dear lakhu
lolz lakhu ko bhi kya mast dialogues diye hai love it

Prithvi:What brings Lakhan thakur to the tatters of Prithvi?

hehehehhee he is doing his own praisingπŸ˜†
and apna shoorveer prithvi to kuch kam nahi

Prithvi's threat not only stopped the advancing but it  was successful in stopping Lakhan's over confident grinning.

Lakhan(raised an eyebrow):Is that a warning.

Prithvi:No, it is your future if you don't listen to me.

wow!! seeti maru dialguesπŸ₯³
and fight scene toh ekdum shoorveer balshali ko perfect lagte haiπŸ‘πŸΌ
but he hurt at elbow
but wht meera had done jo uspe 1 crore ka prize hai😲
and now miu had heard all convo and miu misunderstood him
will she notice his wound in her angry state?